Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Niwali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Internal Research on the case...

Hey guys,

as previously mentioned to Gert on email, we know who did this.

It's an affiliate from the Clickbooth.com affiliate network that we have
    terminated upon finding out about this case. We are pushing Clickbooth
    for further compliance and actions against this affilate.

At this stage this is obviously hurting us and they are laughing their way to the bank.

The fact that you stopped seeing the ads or that our product or the Amino Prime
    product were changed to 1285 Muscle or Muscle Rev Extreme or RevTest or Xtreme
    Antler (none of these products that we manufacture or sell) actually supports our case.

You can see another case here which uses your pictures promoting "1285 Muscle" and
    "TRig X2" at dailynutritionmag.com/guide/

We are dealing with professional resellers who look for online brands that they can resell
    product for. Once approved they will create fake pages with fake stories to promote
    these products and earn a commission.

They jump from brand to brand and company to company without caring
    about the damage they cause to the brand or the pictures they steal to support
    their fake claims. It's like the wild wild west online all over again.

Many of them have multiple company names and websites... They also hide their pages,
    submit different pages for review and change their pages overnight which makes
    it quite hard to police.

These lies are making them earn more commissions but hurting the brands they promote.

Obviously, since they promoted our products we are taking responsibility to
    ensure compliance. Again, we are doing our best to detect these kind of things
    faster and make sure they don't happen again.

On another note, we have Google Image searched your image and we found some other
    sites using them most likely without your permission.

It looks like they are using your picture in Russia, Australia and Polonia as follows:

russianbear5000source.com/russian-bear-5000-side-effects/
    steroidsaustralia.com/steroids-description/buy-clenbuterol-from-canberra-australia/
    muska-posla.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9853208

Feel free to use google image search yourself to find other sites using your picture.
    You will also notice your picture never appeared under our website.

Please consider the fact that Niwali never meant you any harm
    and never took any direct action to hurt you.

Thank you!

ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScoobyMuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi (not sure if it is Ben or Veronica...no name present?)

The fact that other companies also abuse/steal my photos with fake stories does not take the blame away from you.
    I will act in the same manner with that products/companies and perform my negative marketing for them as well.

I stick to my point, NONE of the high profile supplement brands (Universal, USN, Optimum, MuscleTech, etc...) have these issues simply because they control their marketing through approved high integrity channels. Companies like you however, want to make the quick easy buck on the internet. You are well aware that the marketing channels you choose is abusing people's photos with fake stories (smearing their integrity internationally) but you don't mind because u just want to make the quick buck. Now it is boomeranging because I am on your case and the negative publicity is just a bit too much and it is influencing your sales. You are simply reaping what you have sowed.

I will most definately increase my negative marketing on the Niwali TestoBoost product as well as on ALL other products that steal my photos and make up fake stories and smearing my integrity. Someone has make a stand and if it has to be me, so be it.

You will unfortunately feel increasing pressure from my negative marketing spreading the truth out there through all channels until such time that the Niwali TestoBoost product disappear completely from the market - this I will do with all products and companies stealing my photos with fake stories made up.

I wish you a great day.
    Gert Louw

Originally Posted by Niwali View Post
    Hey guys,

as previously mentioned to Gert on email, we know who did this.

It's an affiliate from the Clickbooth.com affiliate network that we have
    terminated upon finding out about this case. We are pushing Clickbooth
    for further compliance and actions against this affilate.

At this stage this is obviously hurting us and they are laughing their way to the bank.

The fact that you stopped seeing the ads or that our product or the Amino Prime
    product were changed to 1285 Muscle or Muscle Rev Extreme or RevTest or Xtreme
    Antler (none of these products that we manufacture or sell) actually supports our case.

You can see another case here which uses your pictures promoting "1285 Muscle" and
    "TRig X2" at dailynutritionmag.com/guide/

We are dealing with professional resellers who look for online brands that they can resell
    product for. Once approved they will create fake pages with fake stories to promote
    these products and earn a commission.

They jump from brand to brand and company to company without caring
    about the damage they cause to the brand or the pictures they steal to support
    their fake claims. It's like the wild wild west online all over again.

Many of them have multiple company names and websites... They also hide their pages,
    submit different pages for review and change their pages overnight which makes
    it quite hard to police.

These lies are making them earn more commissions but hurting the brands they promote.

Obviously, since they promoted our products we are taking responsibility to
    ensure compliance. Again, we are doing our best to detect these kind of things
    faster and make sure they don't happen again.

On another note, we have Google Image searched your image and we found some other
    sites using them most likely without your permission.

It looks like they are using your picture in Russia, Australia and Polonia as follows:

russianbear5000source.com/russian-bear-5000-side-effects/
    steroidsaustralia.com/steroids-description/buy-clenbuterol-from-canberra-australia/
    muska-posla.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9853208

Feel free to use google image search yourself to find other sites using your picture.
    You will also notice your picture never appeared under our website.

Please consider the fact that Niwali never meant you any harm
    and never took any direct action to hurt you.

Thank you!

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScoobyMuscle View Post
    Hi (not sure if it is Ben or Veronica...no name present?)

The fact that other companies also abuse/steal my photos with fake stories does not take the blame away from you.
    I will act in the same manner with that products/companies and perform my negative marketing for them as well.

I stick to my point, NONE of the high profile supplement brands (Universal, USN, Optimum, MuscleTech, etc...) have these issues simply because they control their marketing through approved high integrity channels. Companies like you however, want to make the quick easy buck on the internet. You are well aware that the marketing channels you choose is abusing people's photos with fake stories (smearing their integrity internationally) but you don't mind because u just want to make the quick buck. Now it is boomeranging because I am on your case and the negative publicity is just a bit too much and it is influencing your sales. You are simply reaping what you have sowed.

I will most definately increase my negative marketing on the Niwali TestoBoost product as well as on ALL other products that steal my photos and make up fake stories and smearing my integrity. Someone has make a stand and if it has to be me, so be it.

You will unfortunately feel increasing pressure from my negative marketing spreading the truth out there through all channels until such time that the Niwali TestoBoost product disappear completely from the market - this I will do with all products and companies stealing my photos with fake stories made up.

I wish you a great day.
    Gert Louw
    Props to you brother

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    OP, thanks for awaring people about your situation. I am closing this thread as it is basically discussion of a BB.com competitor (although not a positive one). Good luck with it all bro.