Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

***********Honey Stinger February Bar Giveaway*************

So, it's time to give away some more stuff. I'm going to give out 4 sample packs of our Energy Bar line(http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hon/bars.html). These bars are 30% honey, and taste amazing!

The contest this month is(in honor of v-day): "How do you do right by your significant other/spouse/girl friend/boy friend?" I know, it's sappy, but I'm looking for creative here(let's keep it clean).

I'll pick 4 of my favorite answers on the 28th and send out prizes. THESE BARS ARE WORTH THE EFFORT!

Also, hopefully this will be a good reference for folks looking for the right thing to do on Friday the 14th...
    Honey Stinger forum rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hon/hon.htm

mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These bars are AMAZING!!!! About 5 years ago I bought my wife a Black Cadillac SRX for Valentines day. That Following December She was T-boned by a reckless driver totaling her car. Thank god she was ok. The following Valentines day I got her a new one! It's been hard to top a car for a gift. This year we will be doing the normal dinner, flowers and preworkout
    Instagram @mwhittinghill

Twinlab Since 1968! -|||------|||-

Sports Nutrition Internet Sales & Online Community Manager

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/eat-lift-grow-4-rules-to-help-build-performance.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157456993&welcome=true

Twinlab MILITIA member since 2013

bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000) bmarchia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The 17th is one year with my gf so this valentines day I framed her favorite picture of us and got her chocolates and I'm taking her to see the love story movie coming out. Then on the 17th were going out to dinner and I'm taking her to this special pottery place she always wanted to go to where you make and paint it then they fire it. So I know she will be happy
    MuscleTech Supporter

Competed Logs/Reviews: These are my most recent...there are plenty more ;) haha

P.P.K. Log: http://goo.gl/r3H0fo
    Iso-Smooth/Blade Log: http://goo.gl/Xo4WZI
    RCSS Myo-Blitz XS/Testogen-XR Log: http://goo.gl/XDODpp
    HIT Muscle Matrix Review: http://goo.gl/CzMmPr
    Animal RageXL: Lemon Slayed Review: http://goo.gl/Tc5Rkb
    ExtremeRush and PowerXD Log: http://goo.gl/S9GiOh

-Twinlab Militia Since 2013-

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sadly where I live everywhere worth going to was already booked up reservation wise on monday! its nuts IMO! places that packed almost not worth going out, because you will more than likely have bad service so I'm going to actually go and get a couple of nice T-bones and throw them on the grill along with a baked potato.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I was in a previous relationship and asked her out dinnertime on Valentines day in 2012. We dated for some time, almost 9 months. Then the military apparently got in the way. My police-related work started consuming all the time. She ended it with me. Three days from now would have been our year anniversary after 6 years of on-and-off "young-love" dating. I found someone else in December who treats me absolutely amazing. Though my heart is broken and it will be a sad day with that ex-girlfriend stench lingering, I will not let it ruin the day for my current girlfriend who I absolutely adore as she supports my military career and my police-related work. I have already sent out letters to those I love who are in my life as some inspiration whether they are in relationships or not and in return I hope they know that there truly is love in the air. It may not be in the form of what they had expected, but they definitely have family that loves them.

Valentines Day 2014

mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    Sadly where I live everywhere worth going to was already booked up reservation wise on monday! its nuts IMO! places that packed almost not worth going out, because you will more than likely have bad service so I'm going to actually go and get a couple of nice T-bones and throw them on the grill along with a baked potato.

This is a great idea!

Keep them coming. honey stinger is a great company with great products
    Instagram @mwhittinghill

Twinlab Since 1968! -|||------|||-

Sports Nutrition Internet Sales & Online Community Manager

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/eat-lift-grow-4-rules-to-help-build-performance.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157456993&welcome=true

Twinlab MILITIA member since 2013

HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoneyStinger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Mike! Evening Bump.
    Honey Stinger forum rep

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well the wife and I celebrated 3 years yesterday, and I still do the same thing I did from day one. Try to be the best husband/father I can be every day. Whether it's helping to clean, trying to cook something, changing one more diaper or buying her a surprise candy bar, I just try to treat her the way she deserves to be treated every day.

For V-day, we're just gonna get grandma to babysit and go out on a date. Nothing fancy, but that means a lot when you have a young'n that's tied to you.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ever since there was the possibility of our infant son being lactose intolerant... my wife stopped eating anything dairy since she's breastfeeding - we saw some blood in our son's diapers so the doctor advised such precautions (we're asian so we have a higher chance of being such). so she was missing out on a lot of cheese filled stuff like lasagna, cheesecake (factory hngggg), and especially pizza!

since my wife isn't breast feeding anymore and just stopped recently, we haven't gotten a chance to go out for pizza or anything so what i planned to do was make pizza for her in the morning before i leave for work, and tell her i left something in the oven for her.

i'm sure she'll be excited this friday to have pizza
    100% 中國人

jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000) jh18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My fiance and I are getting married this year. So I booked reservation for dinner at the place we had our first vday dinner. Its a bit of a surprise should be fun and she loves the place and we have not been in ages. Hopefully the snow clears up so we can go.
    Review Compilation Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160579471
    (Complete)ProMera Log-Beta-Cret2.0/PumpExtrem/Peak400
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158716123&pagenumber=

OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnCloud9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You show them its not about the money or the cars or the jewelry, but the idea of appreciating someone for who they are. Appreciating them for them. Not for their worth, or their looks, but as you appreciate them and value them; plus why you do so for them and not for others. Its the history you have gone through and stayed strong, stayed together, its the faithful bond two people show. Even when the other is not around. Its a bond thing, that should always surpass material means such as the things listed above. If you can get them or even yourself to see that on valentines day(or to heck with the contest, ANY day for that matter), then you automatically win. A little muscle or definition doesn't hurt, either.
    A.M.S.

Thanks for the replies. Happy Valentines Day!
    Honey Stinger forum rep

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HoneyStinger View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Happy Valentines Day!
    Happy v-day, those waffles were amazing I shared them with my wife and friends at work . Everybody loved then. Ill have to order some more.

Anyway, me and my wife have been married 8 years now, this year we exchanged some presents, just stuff we needed or wanted really, I got her

Nesco dehydrator so she can dry fruits and stuff
    A new crockpot her last one broke
    A new jewelry box/ cabinet type thing
    Some on banana whey - her favorite
    And she has some flowers coming at work today to surprise her.

She got me

Two 45's plates
    An oly ez curl bar
    A incline decline bench

She's cooking a nice dinner and made me a special desert, we usually go out but she wanted to stay in this time.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    25yrs of love...... no secrets just make everyday Valentine's with your spouse and appreciate each other each day as you never know of tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great and Happy Valentine's Day😍
    Completed Promera Sports Logging:
    Capsi Blast Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152989521&p=1049239651#post104923 9651

Product reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

JWIll,

That's great. 17 years of marriage for me and I couldn't agree more.

Monday morning bump.
    Honey Stinger forum rep

3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Surprises.

Surprises Surprises Surprises Surprises.

Women love to be surprised. Whether it's roses, chocolate, or even just a surprise visit I always make my girl feel special by doing the unexpected to show her that I care.
    “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.” - Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Vega Sport: Vanilla Protein Powder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164068821

Ronnie Cole Signature Series Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161290403&p=1235285073

Full Amino Freak Review Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160236881

Twitter:@JStigz
    Instagran:Johnny3Stripes

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgot to sub, ill be here helping you bump

By the way, loving them, thank you

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been single for the last 5 years lol but been working more on self love and my own transformation. bars look great though!
    My Workout Journal >>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155550133

Promera Sports War Against Holiday Weight Gain Log with Qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158660983&p=1172574373&posted=1#post1172574373

"no one conquers without a fight."

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3c's.... Well I'll post two of em... Cook, Clean, use your imagination on the third
    ***New Beginning***

Bumping to the top. Great bars here folks!
    Honey Stinger forum rep

jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks and same to you as well... beating you bump and raising the bar....😋

JWIll,

That's great. 17 years of marriage for me and I couldn't agree more.

Monday morning bump.
    Capsi Blast Sponsored Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152989521&p=1049239651#post104923 9651

Product reviews:

Bump
    Honey Stinger forum rep

:,( I'm out of vanilla waffles, gonna have to tack some one the next order

Yah, Vanilla are my favorite.
    Honey Stinger forum rep

Bump to the top
    Honey Stinger forum rep

Bump bump now I'm in front 😋

Bump to the top

Product reviews:

zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it the 28th yet?
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

If they are half as good as the waffles then they will be amazing cause those waffles are awesome and half of awesome is amazing.

Honey bump