Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Want to lose 45lbs,looking for some motivation and advice.

Hey everyone,i posted in the motivation section because im sick of being obese.

Im 5"10 and weighed in this morning at 215lbs,lowest i have been in 8 years...Im 36 and was 170lbs almost 25 years ago,yes i was 11 and weighed 170lbs...haven't been under 200 in over 20 plus years,i am 16lbs away from going below 200,the day i see 199 on the scale will be an epic day.

I am looking for advice and motivation,i have read all the stickies and have read through hundreds of posts.

Highest weight for me was 275lbs this was almost 10 years ago,i managed to get to 210lbs in 2004 however that was lowest that i can remember...i want to get lean as fuk and need your help,cannot afford a proper trainer so need some advice.

What i bring to the table is the will power to push as hard as i can,i am strong as fuk,probably stronger then 80% of my gym.

I want to look for guidance,some support of how many calories i should eat,i have asked for help but am getting conflicting info from different sources,who do i trust and who do i follow.

I do cardio 6 days a week and work out 6 days a week,when done doing cardio there is pond of sweat on the floor and machine,i usually burn about 600 calories a day,i am eating close to 2100 calories a day,minus cardio so my net is about 1500 calories.

Am i going in the right direction?i was able to drop 30lbs on my own but want to know am i eating to less?anything i should change?

I am not concerned with macros at this time as i am obese,i will concentrate more on macros when i getting into lower digits for body fat.

Any help?

Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Manny735 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think waiting to worry about macros til later is a mistake. Why not get into the habit of making it an important part of your progress now? If you're hitting the same calories, why not ensure you're getting the proper nutrition?
    As far as your calories go....are you tracking your weight week to week? If you are, and are losing weight at a reasonable pace stay at the same calorie mark. If you are tracking your weight loss, please share how it's going.
    It doesn't sound like you need motivation, it sounds like you're taking care of business on your own! Keep up the good work and good luck in your progress!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000) bsnyds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you've done a good job of research. Make sure you are tracking your coloric breakdown, fats/carbs/protein. If you are way under or over in one area it could hurt your progress. It sounds counter intuitive, but under eating can stall weight loss as well. It sounds like you have the drive and motiviation. If you have the discipline and the correct plan you should be able to achieve just about any goal you set for yourself.
    ***Co-Founder DIVERGENT NUTRTION**

"The Worst you can be is like everyone else..."
    ~Arnold Schwarzeneggar

divergentnutrition.com

Registered User TiberiusClaudis's Avatar
    TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Manny,

Recommend you fill out your stats on your fit board completely. Full body measurements, arms, waist...everything. Then take pics. These will help us and YOU see the changes as you embark on your crusade to get ripped. Your workouts are impressive. So I don't think you will have to worry about that leg of the journey. Most of the difficulties lies in diet and rest. Rest in your case may be key. It took me a long long long (did I say long?) time to realize that they body actually grows during rest days. However, it's very important that you watch your diet even more so on days when you don't go to the gym, as you will be bored..at least I was. So I'd go to the movies, walk the dog, read...just stay way from the refrig. Also keep a journal of everything you eat, all your workouts and even compliments you get. May sound corny, but as you start making a body transformation, trust me, people will comment on it...call it positive reinforcement.

Based on your past accomplishments, you CAN do this.

Lastly, just a heads up, some of us (many?) actually lose strenght as we racket down in BF. When I'm at 17% BF, I'd doing BP with 8 plates on...now that I'm closing in on 12% BF, that's a pipe dream...so check your ego at the door if you think you will keep your strenght up to what you are now...its the price one pays. (atleast this is what I went thru...but I'm merely mortal)

Best wishes,
    TC
    And when Caesar reached the Oceanside, he wept. As there were no more worlds to conquer.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.