zDavidT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Allmax Yohimbine + Rauwolscine dosage

I realize that (the standard) yohimbine doze should be 0.2mg/kg (preferably taken all at once) with 100-200mg of caffeine.

So typically, I would take around 14mg of yohimbine + 200mg of caffeine.

However, I would like to try Allmax Nutrition Yohimbine+Rauwolscine.

1. The product info warns not to exceed 2 tablets per day. That means no more than 6mg yohimbine+ 1mg rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine). Allmax claims that its product has pure synthetic versions of Pausinystalia Yohimbine and Rauwolfia sepentina; thousands of times more powerful than the original herbal extracts from which they were isolated. It adds that Rauwolscine (or alpha-yohimbine) is an extremely rare variation of yohimbine with a longer half-life and more powerful alpha2 –AR affinity; which means that I would need less of it to create a greater effect.

They may put a spin on their product, but does that mean I should consume around half (7mg of this product vs 14mg of) the standard dosage?

2. It is ok to take this product + 200mg caffeine, right?
    Allmax claims that ‘While caffeine is one of the best fat loss analogs out there, those who are looking to “cycle off” caffeine can use Yohimbine + Rauwolscine to affect fat loss in a completely different way’.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't combine.. I would just stick with the yohimbine as that will be more effective for fat loss.

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can combine it with caffeine, without any probs.

start with lower doses of both to see how your body reacts. (for yohimbine)
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I wouldn't combine.. I would just stick with the yohimbine as that will be more effective for fat loss.
    I guess you meant not to combine it with caffeine, can you please elaborate?

Originally Posted by samps6 View Post
    you can combine it with caffeine, without any probs.

start with lower doses of both to see how your body reacts. (for yohimbine)
    I agree with your approach:
    1. start with 100mg caffeine+1 tablet of Allmax Yohimbine (3.5mg)
    2. if I don't have my hands shaken, increase the caffeine to 200mg + 3.5mg yohimbine
    3. if ok, increase to 200mg caffeine + 7mg yohimbine

If that is also fine, are you suggesting to increase this yohimbine+rauwolscine more than 7mg?(more than the recommended dosage)

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you are good tolerating it, i would actually increase the yohimbine intake first till you get your BW dosage OR your tolerance limit point, and then add more caffeine.

cause you can build tolerance quite easily to the caffeine.

EDIT: btw, after re-reading your post... if you have been taking yohimbine up to 14mg without any issues with 200mg of caffeine.. i dont see why you want to start of from small dosage.. AFAIK rauwolscine has even less sides than yohimbine..

and combining yohimbine+rauwolscine shouldn´t be any issue, cause the yohimbe(plant) does contain both of them.. so i dont know what is aaronuconn refering to..
    Favourite diet:

Favourite Supps:

Sorry, I did not make it clear. I have never taken yohimbine hci before.
    I will try with PrimaForce yohimbine first (when I get it).
    I have been told not to split the dosage before the cardio. But for the first time, I will try 7mg (half). I do not have a problem with caffeine, so maybe 200mg for the first time.
    When i assess my tolerance, I might start to experiment Allmax yohimbine+rauwolscine...

Do I need to take yohimbine on my non-cardio workout days?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I meant no need to combine the yohimbinoids.

its actually allmax new product containing both of them... nothing "great" cause it contains 0.5mg of rauwolscine and if not mistaken 3mg of yohimbine per caps.
    Favourite diet:

Favourite Supps:

Could you please elaborate?
    Did you mean the rauwolscine has no value?

Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armandojmoneyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zDavidT View Post
    Could you please elaborate?
    Did you mean the rauwolscine has no value?
    Bump

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Caff and Y work well together.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Armandojmoneyz View Post
    Bump
    Rauwolscine is inferior to yohimbine

tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Rauwolscine is inferior to yohimbine
    I think you got that backwards

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tennisbgc View Post
    I think you got that backwards
    1) No.
    2) Hopefully the OP figured this out at some point in the past 1.5 years.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html