Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    since so many seem to care about my health

I don't care, if I knew continuing on this path would kill my in a few years I wouldn't stop
    this is what I live for, this is what I love, this is who iam
    I have sacrificed my looks for years
    sacrifices my self esteem for years
    destroyed my skin with stretch marks, acne scars, and by stretching it out
    I have taken years off my life im sure
    I have probably destroyed my natural hormonal system
    Iam sure if I live long enough I will live in pain due to my lifting
    I WILL get severe injuries that will have me addicted to painkillers or living in pain
    I have developed eating disorders from bulking for so many years and cutting so hardcore for so long in the past

this is what hardcore is, this is what it taken me to get to here, and even more than I have mentioned.

I understand its not for everyone, and im happy about that, because I can just sacrifice more than other people are willing too and accomplish my own dreams, that make my life worth living for me and give me purpose and make me want to wake up in the morning
    keep hustlin cuz

I enjoy watching your vids on youtube
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119

layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) layingouttruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I don't care, if I knew continuing on this path would kill my in a few years I wouldn't stop
    I WILL get severe injuries that will have me addicted to painkillers or living in pain
    I have developed eating disorders from bulking for so many years and cutting so hardcore for so long in the past

this is what hardcore is, this is what it taken me to get to here, and even more than I have mentioned.

I understand its not for everyone, and im happy about that, because I can just sacrifice more than other people are willing too and accomplish my own dreams, that make my life worth living for me and give me purpose and make me want to wake up in the morning
    Don't really sound happy tbh.
    *RIP* *Scooby-Natty King Crew* *RIP*
    *RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*
    **MISC Knives Collectors Crew**-"Savages tear. Civilized people develop and use tools." - ElectricZombie

izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) izeey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy fuk dude you're massive!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Tank Crew ~

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trollbait View Post
    Op you look 35+ years old in that pic. You're bloated and look like you could have a heart attack at any moment.

Ask for your brother his calves are smaller than his forearms which already look like chopsticks.

Just groce
    Did u even read the thread?

Someone post a pic when he was 235 n not happy
    Man does what he wants to go n enjoys life. While everyone else is looking at a carrot n wondering if it will fit there macros for the day
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shredded10122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StickItInMeBro View Post
    Now think about what they'll look like after they juice

Fuark!
    lol
    *do not fap while laying down on my back because there is no blood going to my cawk and dink looks smaller from this perspective making me lose my boner crew*
    *phobia of mice crew*
    *cringe when I read mods personal convo's in threads crew*

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VBogdanovic View Post
    mirn philosophy. Keep killin it brotha.
    its just what makes me happy man, its what I love more than anything.

everyone is going to die, everyone is going to look back on their life with regret and pride.. I intend to spend my short time here trying to be the strongest person in the world, if I fail I fail but I have the genetic potential and the drive and will power... I would rather live only as long as it takes to be the strongest person ever and die, than live to 80 wishing I had the nuts to go after my dreams.

most people just don't have the potential to deadlift 800+, or 900+, or 1000+.. I do, so Iam truly losing something by not trying, wasting something.

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Even though I have a completely different outlook on life, mirin' honesty and dedication.

Have you broken any world records in lifting? If not, is that your goal?

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no thanks Geoff.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the requested URL the following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
    Footprint did not receive any data for this request.

Footprint 4.8/FPMCP
    Generated Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:29:17 GMT by 198.78.209.126 (Footprint 4.8/FPMCP)

ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktheoryz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you feel you have to bulk up to 340lbs to lift so much? Pete Rubish pulled an 815 at a normal bodyfat and doesn't look like he is about to die.

Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000) Aksum001 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My long term goal is 295lbs. That seems to be the peak weight for Strongman athletes in terms of strength, speed and endurance
    Deadlift: 605lbs
    Squat: 550lbs
    Bench: 320lbs

Total: 1475 @ 240lbs

1k+

Message Board King GhostRider111's Avatar
    GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GhostRider111 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no, I don't find my self attractive, I mean some do obviously, but generally no I don't consider my self attractive unless im lean.

its not about girls tho, I cant expect any of you to understand that its really not about aesthetics, health, girls, none of that. if there was a chance you could understand where im coming from id try to explain it to you.. but you cant explain extreme dedication to something that most people don't want, or give a **** about... like being super strong
    To be honest I don't even think you know what your goal is. You say to be super strong and yet you are already that and then some. I think at this stage it is as I said above, an addiction. You are so used to living the way you live that you cannot imagine it being any other way. And your self esteem is obviously very very low for you to disregard your own health to this extent and for you to want to get even stronger than you are now. But the thing is, it will never be enough for you, not with your self esteem where it is. Again, you need professional help imo and I urge the misc to stop encouraging him or we will have another zyzz situation very soon. Same with your family and friends. They should be doing all they can to get you to stop killing yourself bro.

This is just sad.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin dedication brah
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my brother doesn't have 18+" forearms, its the camera angle. he looks amazing, in real life he is literally what all of you want to be. girls flock to him, guys want to be him, he is literally the myth that people feel they could be like if they looked big/muscular/tall/handsom etc... its real... its him.
    no homo?
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong hate ITT.

Babyslayer has enough passion and drive to fuel 500 miscers.

Babyslayer, what are your big three, and what's your favorite lift?

Also, can you do pull ups?
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by layingouttruth View Post
    Don't really sound happy tbh.
    I HATE the sacrifices I have had to make, not so much my health... but making the choice to **** with my hormones, getting obese, my skin etc... but the only thing worse than making these sacrifices is not making them.. because my goals mean more to me than anything. honestly if I could no longer workout anymore or shoot for my dreams, I wouldn't want to be alive. It would be such a massive loss to me to have lived so long wanting something and then lose it, or lose the will to try to get there.

really cant expect people to understand, it takes a ****ed up mind to do what I do

armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) armored has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing but respect for doing what you love and disregarding what other people think, but we are only concerned because we care
    Life's a garden, dig it.
    http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home

clamz
    iwant2beswole
    nico

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Did u even read the thread?

Someone post a pic when he was 235 n not happy
    Man does what he wants to go n enjoys life. While everyone else is looking at a carrot n wondering if it will fit there macros for the day

strong hate ITT

show some respect *******s.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000) charliedgk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro can you post some more pics of you and your bro? Maybe with you both next to normal sized people to see the scale difference. Tell your bro he reminds me of Dwayne Johnson he is fukin huge

Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500) Voidofhope is not very helpful. (-500)
    I respect the amazing discipline and work ethic but like others have said you look extremely unhealthy.

monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) monty097 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Flakker View Post
    Strong hate ITT.

His deadlift alone is probably as big or bigger than most people's entire big 3 lol

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I HATE the sacrifices I have had to make, not so much my health... but making the choice to **** with my hormones, getting obese, my skin etc... but the only thing worse than making these sacrifices is not making them.. because my goals mean more to me than anything. honestly if I could no longer workout anymore or shoot for my dreams, I wouldn't want to be alive. It would be such a massive loss to me to have lived so long wanting something and then lose it, or lose the will to try to get there.

really cant expect people to understand, it takes a ****ed up mind to do what I do
    keep doing what you love. as long as you really do love it and you haven't simply convinced yourself you do. being 'the strongest man in the world' might be good and all, but do you genuinely think you'll make it? think of the sacrifices you make. why not just be strong as hell and succeed in other parts of your life too?

Originally Posted by Flakker View Post
    Strong hate ITT.

bench I can pause bench a little over 500 with my ass down, deadlift Im thinking will be over 900 in a couple workouts, I just started squatting aghain (only 1 workout in) but I can already squat over 700 in a belt, and im shooting for 800 in a belt in the coming months.

my goal is 800+ squat, 900+ pull, and what ever bench I need to total 2300 in a belt, which is the highest ever belt only total... making me the strongest belt only powerlifter ever in terms of records. Iam really not that far if I don't get hurt, a year or two of hard work?

EDIT: I really got back into training hard a month or so ago, so im still gaining strength/size while cutting. Iam hoping to compete in 6 weeks or so and set the highest belt only total ever for my age (spanning all weight classes and federations in the world) and then I want to move out to lasvegas to train with the strongest bencher in the world until I can bench enough to break the all time world record powerlifting total.

^ that to me is a dream, a movie, I would be a superhero to my self if I did that, all my sacrifices worth it, I could die happy right then and not regret a single thing. I have felt this way about it for many years, once you live your life with such purpose for so long, and put so much into your goals, and the pay off is so amazing (being the strongest person ever is amazing to me) you just cant be happy living any other way

E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E90335i is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

yeah, what I do isn't healthy. I don't do this for health, and the look im going for is big and strong and freakish.

the worst thing I could do for my health is give up my dreams, to stop aiming for the stars and shoot nice and low so I can look good for girls or get compliments from scrawny guys who think 180lbs is big. Id tell you "good luck with your goals of never impressing anyone whos impressive them selves" but thatd just be rude
    Well said. Good luck reaching your dreams. I hope your goals are met and you enjoy the journey.
    "I don't say goodbye until the pain says hello. That's how you know the set is done." -Greg Plitt
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Drown, Crash and Blister: A Strength Based Routine for the Endurance Athlete ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158832383&p=1176283603&viewfull=1#post1176283603 )

PM me if you need a Carfax

Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post
    keep doing what you love. as long as you really do love it and you haven't simply convinced yourself you do
    oh I do man lol, when I get lazy with training I go into a deep deep depression that makes me lose all purpose in life. then I end up smoking and drinking and binge eating all the time to try and fill the void because I know iam wasting my life, my time, my genetics etc

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Much respect for the dedication and you are a beast but you look like **** dude. Ur Gunna throw ur whole life away. Early 20s and you look 40... And really gross
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrZeusss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think the girth of my cawk is thicker than your bros calves

Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindhype has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking thick and solid

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)

really cant expect people to understand
    I understand

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mirin' incredibly hard