Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What happened to Emma-Leigh's thread on Calculating Calories/Macros?!?!

"Message
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Olegru View Post
    "Message
    Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
    I'm curious too, been at least a day now. I thought it was a glitch or something but guessing not.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olegru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was thinking of working with my brother to design a simple webpage of the thread, as a useful tool for everyone, with explanation of all terms and formulas step-by-step, and a plug-in calculator for it all. Complete with explanations from the original post and useful links (such as to how to visually estimate your bodyfat or the forum). I'm not sure if I have to ask her/bodybuilding.com for rights to make these things.....

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Olegru View Post
    I was thinking of working with my brother to design a simple webpage of the thread, as a useful tool for everyone, with explanation of all terms and formulas step-by-step, and a plug-in calculator for it all. Complete with explanations from the original post and useful links (such as to how to visually estimate your bodyfat or the forum). I'm not sure if I have to ask her/bodybuilding.com for rights to make these things.....
    Well the point of having the thread versus a excel spreadsheet was to get people in the practice of calculating it for themselves and actually see the numbers they're using together and why (to a degree). Emma-leigh even said in the post that replies containing plug and chug calculators would be deleted.

Anyhoo, an identical write-up can be found on her actual site: http://www.emma-leigh.com/basics_calorie_needs.html

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Certain users were blocked from viewing it

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    for what reasons?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Choc Milk Connoisseur SacramentoZach's Avatar
    SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    NSA at it again.

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    for what reasons?
    yeah x2

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Well the point of having the thread versus a excel spreadsheet was to get people in the practice of calculating it for themselves and actually see the numbers they're using together and why (to a degree). Emma-leigh even said in the post that replies containing plug and chug calculators would be deleted.

Anyhoo, an identical write-up can be found on her actual site: http://www.emma-leigh.com/basics_calorie_needs.html
    Of course and it totally makes sense, but that's why I wrote that it would basically have an explanation and terms for each step, you would just kinda plug in as you go, but you would still have the same details - it would be especially useful to those who don't want to do it manually each time after they understand the concept. I just want to make a simple webpage like this, I think it would be a great tool, very useful, and it would probably get a lot of hits. I'm not sure if I'd need to ask permissions to make it though....