bigstan22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench dips or paralell bar dips

Which type of dips hit your triceps harder/grow them more effectively?

Bench dips, where you place your hands on a bench behind you and your legs on a bench in front of you, lowering your arms to 90-ish degrees (elbows to your sides) or, the paralell tricep dips, also with a 90 degree bend.

Am trying to decide which one to put into my work out

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Parallel bar with weights
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

Sorry I forgot to add "and why?"

Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Narsedax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, I agree. I have a 40lb weight vest right now that I use on bar dips, but once I max that out, I'll have to link weights to my hips or legs. Much easier on parallel bars. I also find bar dips work a lot more muscle groups. Bench dips focus on just triceps, but bar dips, you're actually dipping your whole body weight and it really hits your back as well

I've done bench dips before, and I find if you have a small napsack or pack you can load some weights onto there, and wear the napsack backwards. So instead of it being on your back it ll be on your chest. Bam. Takes some inconvienience away from bench dips

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't faack up doing bench dips.

-too much weight
    -lost form
    -tore rotator cuff

The struggle is real. Do not go overboard if you do bench dips
    "You never want to fail because you didn't work hard enough" -Arnold Schwarzenegger