Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hot girl with douchebag.. That's a global constant

South Indian chick here..

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ballin43 View Post
    Holy fuk the girl in the yellow, first pic is my cousin dead srs
    Well she's not a sloot.. The other chick is.. I don't even know her, she just happened to be in the pic. She's not even dressed slooty.

I can delete it if it's bothering you.

ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ballin43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post
    Well she's not a sloot.. The other chick is.. I don't even know her, she just happened to be in the pic. She's not even dressed slooty.

I can delete it if it's bothering you.
    Nah it just caught me off guard haha

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well most miscers have only seen Indian chicks who are celebrities and therefore think that real life Indian girls are ugly.. These are not celebrities, they're girls from my college's arts stream (where the hotties usually go, the nerdy ones go into science)

More of that girl you liked

her modeling pics arent that great.. more of pics like the first one
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why are you calling every male a "douchebag"

what makes them a douchebag, if i may ask?
    Alex M.O.R.P.H
    Above & Beyond
    Armin van Buuren
    Andy Blueman
    Richie Hawtin
    Orbital
    Andrew Bayer
    Super 8 & Tab
    Eco
    Pendulum

TRANCE! :D

Don't know why the two chicks in the front always have that weird expression.. And I do hate duck face. I wonder why girls insist on doing duck face.

Originally Posted by cyrtekz View Post
    why are you calling every male a "douchebag"

what makes them a douchebag, if i may ask?

Have met some of them.. Weird accent and they make fun of serious lifters. Anybody who makes fun of sportsmen/serious lifters is douchey imo.

cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyrtekz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have met some of them.. Weird accent and they make fun of serious lifters. Anybody who makes fun of sportsmen/serious lifters is douchey imo.
    ah, ok fair enough.

post moar
    Alex M.O.R.P.H
    Above & Beyond
    Armin van Buuren
    Andy Blueman
    Richie Hawtin
    Orbital
    Andrew Bayer
    Super 8 & Tab
    Eco
    Pendulum

TRANCE! :D

Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    her modeling pics arent that great.. more of pics like the first one
    Very difficult to find her pics brah.. I don't have a ******** profile.. And I dislike her enough to sever all contact with her or her friends.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread delivers

Mirror, more of the sweet girl from college, she is beautiful

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very difficult to find her pics brah.. I don't have a ******** profile.. And I dislike her enough to sever all contact with her or her friends.

dang bro

she looks like a girl I was crushing on, so its pretty hnnng for me. Would rep for life if you could get more. thank you though
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

The girl on the right is the one who will probably raise the most "She's not even Indian" comments in this thread. But she is, she is a Parsi, as in she had Persian ancestors who came to India during the 10th century. That's THOUSANDS of years so now their ethnicity is considered Indian.

Girls at an outdoor concert.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Enough of these "Indians" who look half white. Post some real Indian women FFS.

Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    dang bro

she looks like a girl I was crushing on, so its pretty hnnng for me. Would rep for life if you could get more. thank you though
    Party pic of hers.. This was an after dance show thing (I remember that dress she wore while supervising her dancers) so it's a pretty small party at someone's home I guess

Registered User ryanisfootdrums's Avatar
    ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many authentic lamb stews and lemon rice dinners to make you my bedroom acrobat?

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes you can disregard white sloots. They're largely make up/surgery/other chit.

And that girl really is as nice IRL as what she looks as.
    brb flying to Mumbai to ask her parents for her hand in marriage lmao

Originally Posted by Mwizzle View Post
    Fukc lol...I don't even want to think about arranged marriage. It's the norm in my family but I can't imagine being married to someone I didn't know/ didn't have a real connection with. They always joke with me now that I'm 17 and I tell them to cut that chit out, srs can't imagine it.
    lmao back in the day arranged marriages used to be like that (where you didn't know the person) but nowadays you can atleast get to know the girl 1st...it's more like your family are your wingmen who set you up with quality women you are less likely to find in bars/clubs/other sloot-abundant venues. I wouldn't hesitate to say "nothanksjeff" if I didn't like the girl.

Sometimes being Indian fukking sucks (arguably moreso in a Western country because the difference between you+native Westen people is more apparent), but we have it good in this respect...brb fukk the sloots in your resident western country, and when you're ready to marry you have access to wifeable quality women

I guess other uber-traditional cultures have the same advantage too (Orthodox Jews/hardcore Reform Jews, hardcore Christians, Muslims etc)
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    this thread delivers

Mirror, more of the sweet girl from college, she is beautiful

She's in the centre.. She hardly uses any make up, if she used a little more she'd be freaking gorgeous. Not a lot of pics of her sadly, she's not the attention whorre type who posts endless pics online.

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    brb flying to Mumbai to ask her parents for her hand in marriage lmao

lmao back in the day arranged marriages used to be like that (where you didn't know the person) but nowadays you can atleast get to know the girl 1st...it's more like your family are your wingmen who set you up with quality women you are less likely to find in bars/clubs/other sloot-abundant venues. I wouldn't hesitate to say "nothanksjeff" if I didn't like the girl.

Sometimes being Indian fukking sucks (arguably moreso in a Western country because the difference between you+native Westen people is more apparent), but we have it good in this respect...brb fukk the sloots in your resident western country, and when you're ready to marry you have access to wifeable quality women

I guess other uber-traditional cultures have the same advantage too (Jews, hardcore Christians, Muslims etc)
    This. Arranged marriage is not nearly as bad as what people think.. In any case, you would be wise to seriously examine any girl you want to marry, and arranged marriage gives you the perfect opportunity to do that.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The girl on the right is the one who will probably raise the most "She's not even Indian" comments in this thread. But she is, she is a Parsi, as in she had Persian ancestors who came to India during the 10th century. That's THOUSANDS of years so now their ethnicity is considered Indian.

Girls at an outdoor concert.

Parsis are NOT Indian.

They are Iranians.

And why are most of these girls pics that u are posting look 12 ?
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's in the centre.. She hardly uses any make up, if she used a little more she'd be freaking gorgeous. Not a lot of pics of her sadly, she's not the attention whorre type who posts endless pics online.

Future wife of peace...I'm coming for you girl!
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    Parsis are NOT Indian.

They are Iranians.

And why are most of these girls pics that u are posting look 12 ?

Give a historical account of Parsis and the century in which they came to India please. It's generally accepted to be 8th or 10th century.

And it's okay actually, I care a chit if she's not actually Indian, she and other Parsi girls live in Mumbai and look amazing and speak our language and eat our food and date brahs here so who gives a chit which exact ethnicity they are.

They look 12 because I have in general seen that Indian girls tend to mature slower than western ones.. They were with me in school/college in my year and I am 20 now so roughly the same age, 18+ in any case.

If you're so worried about that then simply disregard that chick and look at the others.
    Last edited by mirroraddict; 08-20-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Muslim girl hnnnnnngggggs.. She was actually my senior, is three years older than me though looks younger. She's a fashion designer herself now, the girls who were modelling clothes were wearing her designs which she made in college.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by SeymourCake View Post
    I thought we were sticking to non famous girls.. There are several models/actresses I can post but misc automatically disregards them for being famous so I'm posting non famous chicks now.

Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blowie1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought we were sticking to non famous girls.. There are several models/actresses I can post but misc automatically disregards them for being famous so I'm posting non famous chicks now.
    Ok. But i'm going to post this last one

53 year old Paki actress/model ^^ srs. 1st time i seen her i thought she was in her 20's. feelsweirdman

Another Muslim chick.. Used to come to my gym (no I don't have gym shots).. She's pretty caked up (even wears make up at gym) so that's an instant turn off for me.

Originally Posted by Blowie1 View Post
    Ok. But i'm going to post this last one

53 year old Paki actress/model ^^ srs. 1st time i seen her i thought she was in her 20's. feelsweirdman

Ho lee phuk. This is some proof that Pakistani/Indian women mature slower than Western women. She looks amazing for 53 though.

(If anyone trolls on comparing Pakistan and India, know that they were the same country up till 67 years back so the ethnicity remains the same as 70 years is too few to change that)

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forget the Indians, post more Nepali chicks like her!
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    There are also several Indian chicks who look like that.. Don't have pics right now tho, might get some in a few hours.

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post

This one has Nepali features (although not green eyes like that girl). There are several Nepalese who migrated to India for employment, so you do see such girls at times.