Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Awesome Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In your experience, how do women react to bodybuilding?

I'm curious what women think about bodybuilders like Priest Lee. I don't want to end up looking like a ripped freak and scare all the ladies away

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you make it sound easy

depends , im a sophmore and girls tell me im too big @ 136 pounds and that my veins are discusting , i laugh at them.

i think as they get older they like it more and more though .
    just like a hairy chest raawr

nothing huge, but a nice body.
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: In your experience, how do women react to bodybuilding?

Originally posted by Awesome Man
    I'm curious what women think about bodybuilders like Priest Lee. I don't want to end up looking like a ripped freak and scare all the ladies away
    who the **** cares what women think?? if theyre that shallow then the can **** off in the first place, and so can you if your that bothered about it.
    If you think you can, or you think you cant, your right.

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all of the women i know like it, it's kind of a caveman-- who will be able to provide and protect better? THE BIG HUGE ONE!

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whos cares what chicks think man. If your bodybuilding for girls your in it for the wrong reason. But as said above i think that as girls get older and turn into women they like it more cuz it gives them a sense of security to have a huge guy with them. Its also preference

MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: In your experience, how do women react to bodybuilding?

Originally posted by GFresh
    who the **** cares what women think?? if theyre that shallow then the can **** off in the first place, and so can you if your that bothered about it.

you dont have to get upset there buddy lol

GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Re: In your experience, how do women react to bodybuilding?

Originally posted by MANGANIELLO
    you dont have to get upset there buddy lol
    these things keep me awake at night, they really do. and i have work in the morning. at 4am. gah.
    If you think you can, or you think you cant, your right.

Exx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most of the girls i know dont really care what i look like.
    i'm still their friend and nothing ever will change that.
    now, girls i dont know are a completly different story.
    at the gym they usually give me a smile or somethin a little more suggestive (wink, wink).
    but just around, i kinda get the feeling that they are intimidated by me. but yeah, its probably a maturity thing.
    Nobody f*%ks with the jesus.

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive onyl ever got one girls opinion on this, and she said she hates muscly guys, even me at 6ft and when i was like 155lbs, with 12 inch arms...

but i do get the impression that the large majority of girls really dont like the look of muscular guys, even slightly muscular. I think the most common preference is skinny looking guys like so many famous guys are like.

so its weird that so many people start bbing to get girls' attentions, but actually it seems that its going to make girls like your appearance even less.

--Joe
    Last edited by psychojoe; 08-11-2003 at 10:29 AM.

Exx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah seriously. good point
    Nobody f*%ks with the jesus.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: In your experience, how do women react to bodybuilding?

Originally posted by Awesome Man
    most women not into bodybuilding will find the hardcore low bf% nasty, tho show them a pic of a pro in the offseason and watch their eyes pop out.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by psychojoe
    ive onyl ever got one girls opinion on this, and she said she hates muscly guys, even me at 6ft and when i was like 155lbs, with 12 inch arms...

but i do get the impression that the large majority of girls really dont like the look of muscular guys, even slightly muscular. I think the most common preference is skinny looking guys like so many famous guys are like.

so its weird that so many people start bbing to get girls' attentions, but actually it seems that its going to make girls like your appearance even less.

--Joe
    wow get rid of those dumb hoes, it seems that they are very insecure about themselves if they will not like a guy cause of muscle, they gots issues.

MattyM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All I know is that women love my huge bi's and tri's. Maybe you guys should work on your arms more often. You would get more women throwing themselves at you.

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BIGnaturalBROCK
    wow get rid of those dumb hoes, it seems that they are very insecure about themselves if they will not like a guy cause of muscle, they gots issues.
    its just one girl, tha ti barely know, and see like twice a year, so its not a problem

Originally posted by MattyM
    All I know is that women love my huge bi's and tri's. Maybe you guys should work on your arms more often. You would get more women throwing themselves at you.
    i hope your not serious

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    99.999% of girls, not women, will **** justin timberlake before ronnie any day.

i was watching MTV true life: i want the perfect body. the one with the BB'er. he was pretty big but not what i would call BB'er big. i wasnt disgusted or repusled i actually was thinking he could do with some bigger legs.

ut my sis was horrified, she is 17 and about puked looking at him. i couldn't believe it. she actually left because she didnt want to look at him anymore. it blew my mind.

one more thing. she has a JT poster in here room

personally i never get reactions from chicks because i am modest and i tell them that i occasionally workout (i actaullt go 4 times a week) and its just be heathly. hehe.

i do get the random boob grab though from chicks.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

mrbod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some like it some dont. in my school mostly all of the girls like the skinny guys with the baggy pants that he cant keep up so he walks around looking like his legs are only twelve inches tall. But then of course there are the girls who like the big and burly, not fat, but muscular. like people said earlier it makes them feel safe. knowing that compared to all the other girls and their boy friends they are well protected and that if need be you could take pretty well all of them in the swipe of your hand. It lets her feel that if she was ever in danger that you have the size and the confidence to stand up for her and yourself. Just what ive noticed anyway

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is this one girl I know, she loves both types.
    Either skinny,long no muscle, no fat or big, not like ronnie big, more like ll or vin.

Most of the others go for built, muscular but not too big.

There are just few who go for the skinny skater look.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is bull****, girls do not like skinny guys. Girls like cut, strong guys. They may not like TONS of muscle but I've never heard a girl not like a proportioned looking guy with nice arms/legs/chest/shoulders.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nybble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by SquatKing
    whos cares what chicks think man. If your bodybuilding for girls your in it for the wrong reason. But as said above i think that as girls get older and turn into women they like it more cuz it gives them a sense of security to have a huge guy with them. Its also preference
    There is no right reason to bodybuild. Different people have different reasons. Whether it be for the girls or guys or to be a huge slab of muscle.

I seem to get more guys asking me to flex. Wierd stuff. A lot of the girls are to timid to come over to me and compliment my physique. I guess it comes with being HUGE!
    Short-term Pain, Long term Gain.

Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000) Fenix12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bleh, I am fairly big, 6 feet 205, prob bout 10-11% bodyfat and I get tons of attention from girls. Most tell me I could get any girl I want, I have found personally that they don't like really, really ripped and veiny, that is generally what grosses them out. Being symetrical, relatively low body fat and just having a pleasing look in general is the way to be. Personally I have never had a negative comment about my looks but I also generally go for older girls.

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing I've come acrossed that girls don't like are the viens, but its just a matter of finding some who likes you for you.

:: insert ego boosting sentance here ::

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girls don't know what the hell they want. the skinny pretty boy guys get the most girls in my opinion (that includes the "sk8r bois") but then a chick goes to a strip club and she's drooling over some buff guy or reading some girly magazine and they got some buff guy modeling underwear in it. Of course when I say buff I mean a Vin Diesel type guy, i don't think I know any girl that would find Lee Priest even slightly attractive. I think like that guy on MTV true life is probably the biggest you can be and still be on the "hot muscular guy list" and that's before the excessive tanning and posing and all that, after that it's just sick. If you really want to attract girls and be big your best bet is to be the best of both worlds, big and strong yet uhh... in touch with your feminine side I guess (Fabio) But in the end any girl that isn't a slut will not really care, if your just after ass it's a different story but if your looking for a decent girl don't even worry, she won't care.

Awesome Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the inputs guys.

I figure I'll attract as many women as I repel with weightlifting, although I'm working more towards a physique like the guy in the picture below than someone like Lee Priest.

http://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/.../images/08.jpg

Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000)
    You'll find some that may think it's disgusting, but a lot of girls find it to be very attractive, just as long as you don't have that 2% BF look.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

As long as you are not extremely lean or extremely huge or sloppy fat you are fine with the ladies bodywise.........

yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yanke10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it really true they hate veins cause since i play baseball i have extremely veiny forearms

Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000) Azgorath is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by yanke10
    is it really true they hate veins cause since i play baseball i have extremely veiny forearms
    Not all, but a lot of them do, but once they get to feel those rock hard arms, chest, abs, blah, they go insane and it doesn't even really matter.

BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by MattyM
    We are not Bicep Junkies. You shouldn't work out any aspect of your body more than any other, unless it is lacking and you look disproportioned. You remind of those types of guys with huge arms, but thats it. No legs, chest, or even back. Bicep Junkie.
    Lift Like An Animal,
    Eat Like A Horse,
    Sleep Like A Baby,
    Grow Like A Weed

BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It all depends on the female's self-confidence. If a girl has an attitude and knows she can fend for herself, usually they are the types with the skinny 'bad-boy' types that get thrown in jail every other night. But the other girls that are shy, or the ones that aren't too sure of themselves need a bigger guy, whether it be fat or muscular it provides them with security. So if you are a very muscular type of guy I think you will best suit with a shy, and optimistic girl. Just my opinion. Oh and screw girls that can't accept you for who you want to be or already are. Screw that.
    Lift Like An Animal,
    Eat Like A Horse,
    Sleep Like A Baby,
    Grow Like A Weed