Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000) Appille is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a 60 page thread on ACV:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137986693

Used to take it for about a month in water (tasted horrible). Nothing really improved (but nothing was ever really bad), stopped using it for 2 months and haven't noticed any change. Maybe it improved things internally?

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are there any studies on apple cider vinegar and the effects on skin?

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes I just put it in orange juice.. can't even taste it
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tjoobie View Post
    Just use bodywash + loofah in shower all over body. DONT scrub hard. Use cocoa butter or unscented moisturiser post shower.

For face:
    - Use cetaphil face wash every day + nigh
    - Peter thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Acid Face Wash every second night.
    - Moisturise using Darphin paris hydrating moisturiser every morning + night.

BRB skin of the gods without drinking this ****.
    Just looked up the Darphin moisturizer..its pretty expensive. U know other products that works as well w/o compromising quality?
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ACV is pretty bad for your eso****us and teeth

If you drink it make sure it's heavily diluted and drink it with a straw (srs)
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    ACV is pretty bad for your eso****us and teeth

If you drink it make sure it's heavily diluted and drink it with a straw (srs)
    As long as you aren't taking shots of ACV it won't hurt you. A couple tablespoons in a glass of water is plenty diluted. Going to start doing this guys. Thinking about throwing it in to my pwo shake. OP was your acne bad or just a pretty mild case?

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    been taking 3 Tbs day in diet soda for a long time now. works great. don't drink it in water like a retard. don't do that to yourself. its unnecessary.
    cmon it's not that bad. tastes like chit but tbs in half a glass of water isn't the end of the world

what soda do you have it with

also: DAIRY is a huge contributor for alot of people, including me.

i previously i used to only have whey as my source of dairy but i would get ALOT of pimples on my back. now i switched to PEA protein isolate (doesn't taste as good but if you drink protein for the taste then lol) and my back is as clear as it's ever been.

saltwater and sun also help alot.
    you mad because i'm right?

t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t-350z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you get rid of red marks left over from acne? Some people say it takes time but aint no one got time for that. Im sick of acne.
    deadlift: 495x3
    squats: 455x6
    bench: 315x4
    U.S. Army.

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    because ive tasted it in water and id rather drink battery acid.
    you are really underselling how vile it tastes no matter how much water you dilute it with. more water just = the more horrible chit you have to swallow.
    diet soda masks it completely even with mixing 3 tbs in as little as 100ml. why suffer when the end result is the same.
    Originally Posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    soda has sugars that messes up your skin..well for me anyway..plus i like the taste lol

do you even reading comprehension?

epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) epiktank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does not fapping actually make a difference with acne or is it just broscience?

ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ericnj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tjoobie View Post
    Just use bodywash + loofah in shower all over body. DONT scrub hard. Use cocoa butter or unscented moisturiser post shower.

For face:
    - Use cetaphil face wash every day + nigh
    - Peter thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Acid Face Wash every second night.
    - Moisturise using Darphin paris hydrating moisturiser every morning + night.

BRB skin of the gods without drinking this ****.
    because thats easier then just drinking a few spoonfuls of ACV ?

RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayPurr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

That's my routine.

Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beelze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    May try this, I've got the worst bacne and have had it for the past 10 years, during my last bulk I drank 2L of milk a day and now I've got acne on my chest which was never there before, might as well give this a shot and see if it helps any.

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just put some of this chit on jaw and chin and it kinda stung
    i also drank another cup and i can confirm again that it tastes like chit. It's actually not bad if u dilute it with water and hold your nose, but after u let go of your nose, u get a strong taste of nasty vinegar.
    Also, make sure to brush your teeth after u drink this.

notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can buy apple cider supplements, do they work just as well?

ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by notional View Post
    You can buy apple cider supplements, do they work just as well?
    No, get the one with the 'mother inside'.

You guys want to know the secret to clear skin?

1) go out in the sun when you can
    2) drink organic ACV regularly
    3) salt baths regularly
    4) if you fap, afterwards take a multi

= clear skin

oh and the basic stuff, avoid dairy, eat your greens.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    do i even lift

MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MegaAlphaBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Will try

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for *******s that have tried it in the past week...did it work?

Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knaakak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will try this and update with results..