dwolver3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does every gym have that one dude that just seems to yell or make loud ass noises

Am I the only one that notices those dudes and most times they even lifting that much lol

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i

AM

Dat

Guy

Tread lightly
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If he is lifting heavy let it slide. If he is screaming while Concentration curling a 12.5 dumb bell on the preacher rack... That's annoying
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We have a guy that HISSES really loud.
    Not matter what weight/exercise he's doing.
    HSSSSSSS

Everyone calls him Slytherin

TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    HSSSSSSS

Haha, same at my gym. Dudes a beast though.
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    "No fap crew > 8-10-2013 - TBA"
    Serious nutrition and lifting since April 2013

Starting stats: 5'11
    130 lbs. 10-11% bf
    Bulking till 175. Gotta get dat foundation.

\\\\\\SITH CREW//////

marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marodriguez112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    HSSSSSSS

Haha I love giving nicknames to prople at the gym

I love it even more when everyone else calls them by the nickname I gave them
    Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

he was #1

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when I lift heavy or do some intense **** I dont care what noise I make.

its a gym get on with it / stop paying attention to other guys workout and make some gains boi
    GGG

MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats what headphones are for.. if gains r made who gives a fuk

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like my trainer says: stop forcing with your face, use your f*cking arms son!

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no my gym is awesome
    overpriced but awesome

UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Idc what noise im making as long as I hit that PR on deadlifts. Hehe

CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompoundUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah its me and what........

not srs, occasional grunt if its real heavy lol but yeah there is a big possibly german>?!?? guy at my gym, only comes 2 times a week, clearly used to be massive and let him self... well get old. doesnt grunt, roars and screams whilst doing anything. ill let him off on his 170kg squats but incline pressing 30kg dumbells.... shut up fool!
    Im doing it right

12 Months In
    138lb - 170lb and counting...

**Hairy as Fack but not on my back crew**
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Currently racing danielaq12 to a 100KG bench

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm that guy. aggression helps with your lifts and can add a good 10-20lbs to your maxes. completely srs. and whos to judge if its heavy or not? you cant. what might be heavy to you might not be heavy to them.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BradCathie View Post
    That's just...really damn sad ;'( the girl was making more noise than the guy. Idk about you but when people say stuff or talk to me or are near me when i lift I rage

1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do and he takes the incline bench and rotates the fly machine to the dumbbells back to the incline bench and yells at people who try to use something because he has "4 more sets" I just take the incline and do my sets and he would wait (mad bro) move your feet lose your seat
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲