Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Freshman 15, What?!?! Again?!?!

Looks like I joined BB in 2008, was in between college and med school and had tons of time for fun and exercise. Oh how things have changed...

I finished medical school in May of 2012, moved to a new city for my job, and apparently have gained 15 pounds in the past year. I wasn’t planning on starting this journal until tomorrow, but I was hungover and travelling today, so I needed motivation to eat somewhat decently today. The past couple of weeks have been rough for me, I have been feeling very frustrated by the way I look and how I feel about myself. The weight gain is mostly due to my eating, which is why I will be logging all my food in this journal, as well as my workouts. I am not training for a competition, I am just a real person with a real job who wants to eat better and feel better. I work shift work, so 12 hours at a time (mostly), with a mix of nights and days. Thanks to some health department regulations, my main hospital does not even allow us to have water bottles at our work stations. Even chewing gum comes with a $200 fine. So some days you go all day without eating at work, and almost everyday is without a healthy amount of water. Being exhausted during work in a very high stress work environment (I work in the emergency department of one of the nations busiest trauma centers), leads to eating a few handfuls of animal crackers, or eating 5 or 6 or 7 miniature chocolate bars throughout the shift. Food is usually eaten just to keep our minds going. Kind of the horrible instant gratification foods that I know are bad in the long run, but the options are limited. It is doable though, and I was very good at fixing food and sneaking healthy snacks in the hallway on the way to the restroom and back, but I have allowed myself to slip.

Yesterday, I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings, and it was painful. The dress I bought and absolutely loved in January, felt like a torture device. I could barely breath because the bodice was so tight. And on top on that, because the dress was stretching more than it should have, the lining and the chiffon overlay didn’t quite match up, which pulled the back zipper into some strange wave and made it look like I had a tail. There was some last minute cutting and sewing going on. Everybody said it was because the dress was sewn weird, but it definitely didn’t do that before.

Normally I weight between 120-125, right now I am guessing that I weigh closer to 135 based on some weighing I did this week. My goals do not necessarily involve my weight, but I know what range I prefer to be in.

My goals:

Not as important: Lose 10lbs for now
    Do 5 unassisted pull ups
    Plank for 5 minutes (never tried more than 90 secs so no idea how hard this is)

Exercise 6 sessions/week. 3 must be weight lifting. Remainder can be cardio (at least 30 minutes) or yoga. The workouts will not be a problem unless I am completely slammed with work schedule and other responsibilities.

Food goals: Between 1400-1600 calories with 40protein/30carbs/30fat ratio

8/18/13: after a whole weekend of eating and drinking waay to much for the wedding festivities

Breakfast: random snacking with approx. ¼ apple, 2 walnuts, small green salad with no dressing.

Lunch: Salad with feta cheese, grilled chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, tzatziki sauce, half slice of pita bread, one hershey’s kiss

Afternoon snack: Leftover grilled chicken thigh and leg with yogurt ranch dressing, one bite of coffee cake

Dinner (airport): Spinach salad with carrots, bell peppers, onions, olives, and chicken breast, 1tb of EVOO/feta dressing, and an apple

This is not by any means my ideal day of food, but compared to what I wanted to eat when hungover and exhausted, it wasn’t all that bad. Yes I will probably have a small piece of chocolate almost everyday, and I don’t plan on changing that. But I do need to stop the late night binging after a long day at work, the handfuls of candy at work, etc.

I welcome any and all suggestions, comments, questions, criticism (constructive please). I have great friends who tell me I look amazing and not to change anything. I need some tough love and some higher standards. Ill be posting my food, macros, and workouts, and blabbing on about various other things.

Thanks guys!!

Im so embarrassed by this picture. It was taken a couple of months ago, but I feel like I look similar. I will post more along the way to keep me honest.
    Attached Images
    "Ohm Shanti Shanti Shanti"

Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarah Gold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I slept FOREVER this morning. I think I still need another week straight of sleep to catch up. I am much weaker than I would like to be. As an ex gymnast, I feel so pitiful. But along with the gymnastics came awful shoulder pain for as long as I can remember, been through physical therapy and now its tolerable, but the way my right shoulder moves doesn’t allow me to lift very heavy without the bad kind of pain that lasts for days. Most of my workouts are supersets, mostly because I get bored just standing around.

Back/Shoulders:

-Assisted pull ups
    →78#, 20 reps warmup
    →36#, 3 sets of 5
    Superset with:
    -Ball crunches
    →25 reps x 3 sets

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    →12# x 15 reps
    →15# x 15 reps x 2 sets
    Superset with:
    Lat pulldown wide grip
    →60# x 12 reps x 3 sets

Close grip row
    →50# x 15 reps x 3 sets
    Superset with:
    Front shoulder raise with plate
    →15# x 15 reps x 3 sets

Straight arm lat pulldowns
    → 50# x12 reps x 3 sets
    Lateral raise with plate
    → 5# x 20 reps x 3 sets

Plank 1 min x 3

Cardio

Elliptical 30 mins

Diet:

#1 ¼ c egg whites
    1 egg
    1/3 c oats with a splash of unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon

#2 Post workout: 1c 0% greek yogurt
    2 clementines

Snack before dinner: 3oz baby carrots, 6 grape tomatoes

#3 4oz ground turkey 97% lean
    ¼ can black beans
    ¼ TB olive oil
    1 TB light sour cream

***** This is all I have eaten today. Combination of waking up late, running errands, and I have to go to work all night tonight. Oh joy!!! So here is the rest of the food I packed and plan on eating tonight:

- Cashew butter 2TB
    - Somersaults (sunflower seeds snacks)
    - 1c 2% cottage cheese, 2c spinach, 6 grape tomatoes
    - 1c unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop whey PP

If all goes well tonight, my totals will be:

Cals 1497
    Fat 50g
    Carbs 121
    Prot 142

Ratios 30F/ 32C/ 38P.

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey! First of all you are crazy to be embarrassed by that photo...you look fine! I can understand why you'd want to cut but please don't think you look awful to begin with...nothing to be embarrassed about.

Your work schedule sounds crazy! I'm not sure how I'd handle working out 6 days a week if I worked in an emergency room but maybe aim for four solid workouts a week? Just a suggestion as 6 may make you burnout. If you set your calories correctly you won't NEED to do cardio (unless you like it).

As for the macro ratios...don't worry so much about the ratios. Try for 0.82g/lb body weight of protein and 0.4g/lb BW of fat. Fill in the rest with whatever you like. That's what usually gets recommended around here. Did you get a chance to check out the nutrition stickies yet?

Hey thanks for checking out my journal!

I almost always hit 6 workouts, and the rest of this month I am on 10 hour shifts and nest month is an even easier month, then it all goes wayyy downhill from there. And yes, I enjoy cardio. I usually run outside once or twice with my friend as a social workout. And otherwise I just like to sweat.

I've read some of the nutrition stickies, I've been lurking around for years and I have studied/ read a lot regarding nutrition starting back in high school. I just lost my commitment to healthy eating.

The calculations you mentioned are pretty close to what I'm doing, 50g fat, 110 G protein. I don't usually eat a lot of carbs, have never felt good eating them. And I have tried all kinda of things throughout the years, mixing ratios, carb cycling, super low carb, etc. I'm not too stressed out about the ratios, just want to keep reasonable goal so I don't go crazy, need some type I control.

Got home this morning around 7am, climbed into bed with a no sugar added ice cream bar, so add 70 calories to yesterdays totals. Got about 4 hours of sleep, then woke up to eat some, get on the treadmill. Wasn’t the greatest cardio session but better than nothing…

Cardio
    30 Minutes treadmill
    10% incline, 3.0mph, 15 min
    6% incline, 3.5mph, 15 min

Diet:

#1- ½c egg whites
    1/3c oats
    1 TB coffee mate creamer in coffee

#2- 2c Trader Joes Latin Black Bean Soup
    3oz baby carrots

random snack- Sesame seed snacks

****NAP***

#3- Packet of tuna
    2c spinach
    6 grape tomatoes
    1TB light ranch

Off to work again! Last night shift until October!!!

This is what I have packed:

- 1c 0% greek yogurt, ½c blackberries, 1c strawberries, 1 TB chia seed
    - 4oz ground turkey, ½c black beans, ¼ TB olive oil (leftovers, yum!)
    - ¼c chocolate covered espresso beans
    - 2 TB almond butter, 3oz baby carrots

I probably wont have a chance to eat all of that, but if I do, it wont be too bad.

Totals: 1596 Cals/ 55g F/ 150g C/135g P

Had another ice cream bar this morning when I got home, so went a little over my calorie goal. Slept for about 5 hours this morning, now I have to get my body back on to day schedule which SUCKS. Switching back and forth is rough on body and mind.

Legs

Single leg press
    →3x15 @50#

Superset: 3 x 1 min
    Wall sits
    → 35#, 35#, 45# plate on legs
    Plank
    → bodyweight, bodyweight, 10# plate on back

Superset: 3 x 15
    Lunges with front leg on raised bench 15# DB x 2
    Squats with one leg on rasied bench 15# DB x 2

Laying Hamstring Curls
    → 3 x 15 @55#

Rotary Calf
    → 3 x 15 @172#

Leg Extension
    → 3 x 20 @40#

That workout completely destroyed by quads, it hurt to drive home. Success.

Diet

#1- Pancake- Favorite breakfast ever
    1/2c egg whites
    1/2c oats
    2 TB pumpkin puree
    1/8c sugar free maple syrup

1 clementine
    Coffee with 1/4c unsweetened almond milk

#2- Post Workout
    2 clementines
    1c 0% greek yogurt

snacking- 3oz carrots, 2TB peanut butter

#3- Mahi Mahi burger
    1c squash
    4 spears asparagus
    onion, shredded carrot
    2 glasses red wine

Totals: 1127 Cals/ 26g F/ 105g C/ 70g P

Low calories today because I have only been awake for half of the day. Exhausted so will try to go to sleep at normal time. To be honest, I fully expect to not be able to sleep all night long and will likely eat something in the middle of the night, will try to eat protein like a shake, greek yogurt, jerky, etc. Back to normal days tomorrow.

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Freshman fifteen?
    Pssh

Freshman FIFTY!!!!!

In on the log tho GL
    Ate a pint of Ben and jerry was so good.
    If youre barely below or above macros dont worry
    What is caloric intake?
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Ate a cup of blackberries last night.

Diet
    #1- Coffee with 1TB half/half
    1 egg, 1/2c egg whites
    ½ c oats

#2- One whole wheat/flax seed cracker
    2TB raw cashew butter

#3- 4oz 97% lean ground beef
    Leftover homemade fried rice (1/2c brown rice, 1/3 egg, 1/3TB olive oil, some veggies)
    2 clementines
    1 dark chocolate milky way mini

#4- 1 scoop whey protein
    1c unsweetened almond milk
    fiber one brownie

I have had such a sweet tooth today!!

#5- 3oz skirt steak
    Spinach, tomatoes, carrots
    5 oz white wine
    1/8c chocolate espresso beans

Man I was craving chocolate today!

Totals: 1776 Cals/ 70g F/156g C/ 112g P

A litte higher today then I would like, especially since I took the day off from the gym. But Im ok with it since I had such a low calorie day yesterday.

Work tomorrow @ 6am, have already made my AM coffee, breatkfast, snack, and lunch!! Hopefully another gym day tomorrow evening after work.

Chest

Superset x 2
    Pushups x 45 seconds (18, 17 reps)
    Plank x 1 min

Incline Barbell chest press
    3x12@barbell alone

Flat bench DB flyes
    3x15@10#

Chest press machine
    2x20@30#

Assited Dips
    2x20@66# offloaded

My chest is so weak!!

Cardio- 2 mile run

Diet:

#1- ¾ c almond milk
    1/2 c oats
    1 scoop whey protein powder
    coffee with 1 TB half and half

Then another coffee with 2TB half and half, it was an early morning at work, I was hurting.

#2- 1c 0% greek yogurt
    3/4c blackberries

#3- 3oz beef
    2c spinach
    2TB hummus
    cherry tomatoes

#4- apple
    2TB cashew butter

2 clementines snack

#5- 4oz beef
    2c spinach
    2TB hummus
    3oz baby carrots
    grape tomatoes

Oops, ate some more chocolate covered espresso beans :/

Totals: 1676 Cals/ 67g F/ 161g C/ 117g P

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this journal! I'm attempting a very similar cut; down 5, 15 lbs more to go. It'll be good to compare notes and cheer you on!

That really does suck about your work environments attitude towards snacks and drinks (understandable, but still sucky). You used to sneak in healthy snacks, did you ever find a way to stay hydrated? I sit at a desk all day with my water bottle and I still don't hit my water goals some days.

Its SOOOO hard to stay hydrated. I think thats a lot of why I eat so poorly after work. Combo of being exhausted and hoping that food will make me happier, and dehydrated.

Saturday:

Had a pretty decent, run of the mill food day..untill dinner. Then I had two different types of salmon (homemade at least, so I know what went in to it), a beer, two glasses of wine, and some miniature milky ways. Definitely went over calories, but had a great night with friends. Ended is some poker

Sunday

#1- 1c 0% greek yogurt
    1/2c oats
    1 TB half and half with coffee

#2- 2TB almond butter
    1 apple
    3 clementines

#3- 6oz flank steak
    2c spinach
    6 cherry tomatoes
    1 Hershey’s kiss

Dinner- went out to watch football after I got off work.
    1 corona light
    roasted turkey sandwich
    swiss cheese
    sour kraut
    side salad with bacon
    1.5 slices marble rye bread

Before Dinner Totals: 1119 Cals/ 45g F/ 102g C/ 80g P

Probably still went over, and definitely more carbs than I would like. AAANDDD I didn’t work out all weekend ☹

One more 6am shift tomorrow. Hopefully will hit the gym for a bit in the afternoon when I get off. No off plans for dinner. Already packed all my food for tomorrow so NO EXCUSES.

Day 4/5 in a row at work from 6am-4pm. Tomorrow is 5/5 8am!! Woo sleeping in!

Gym: 30 minutes elliptical

Diet:

#1- ½ c oatmeal
    ½ c egg whites
    1/8 c pumpkin
    1TB cream with coffee

#2- Fat kid time- 2 chocolate chip cookies (damn you work!)

#3- Spinach salad w carrots, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes
    2 tb hummus
    3 oz chicken breast

#4- 2 TB almond butter

#5- Morningstar farms black bean burger

Went to the bar, didn’t have anything but water.

#6- 6 oz chicken breast with EVOO, onions and bell peppers
    1 oz beef jerky (random craving)

Totals: 1620 C/ 59g F/ 131g C/ 150g P

Gotta drink a lot more water today to flush out all the salt and beef jerky.

Diet:

#1- 1 scoop protein powder
    1c almond milk
    1TB cream with coffee

#2- ½ c oatmeal
    ½ c egg whites
    1/8 c pumpkin

#3- 1c 0% greek yogurt
    1/2 c mixed berries

#4- 6inch Jasons deli sandwich with avocado, swiss cheese
    (not the greatest choice, I know, but it was free and next to my computer at work. Gotta take what you can get sometimes)

#5- 2TB hummus with 6oz baby carrots
    6oz chicken breast with onions, bell peppers, ½ TB olive oil

And a Fiber One Brownie (so good I cant help it)

Totals: 1534 C/ 54g F/ 144g C/ 123g P

No time for gym today, I enjoyed my sleeping in (till 7am haha). Got home and needed to study some. Off for the next three days so will get some major gym time in. Excited!!

Wednesday:

Diet:

#1- ½ c oatmeal
    ½ c egg whites
    1/8 c pumpkin
    2TB cream with coffee (too much coffee)

#2- 1 TB PB
    14 Somersaults

#3- 4 oz chicken breast

-Work Out-

#4- 4 oz chicken breast
    2 clementines

Totals before Dinner: 699 C/ 19g F/ 57g C/ 78g P

Went to an Italian restaurant with BF.

Prob had too much to drink..had a vodka soda at home then had appetizer of mussels and entrée of an appetizer crab cake. There was WAAAYYY too much butter sauce on both. And we split a pitcher of sangria.

Leg Workout from Hell:
    Supersets, 3 sets

Single leg seated leg press 15x 50# each leg
    Both leg seated leg press 15x 110#, 130#, 150#
    SS w
    Alternating legs step ups on bench 40x 10# plates both hands

Single leg laying hamstring curls 15x25#
    SS w
    Wall sits with plate 1 min x 25#, 35#, 35#

Single leg leg extensions 15x 25#, 30#, 30#
    SS w
    Walking lunges 30x 10# plates both hands

Giant Set:
    Seated calf raise 15x 45# plate
    Rotary calf raise 20x 172#
    Angled leg press 20 x 180#

Ouchie!!

Thursday:

This morning, instead of having 5 hours of conference (aka lecture), we went on a trip to NASA since some of our physicians are flight surgeons or astronauts they hooked us up. Then went to the beach for a few hours this afternoon.

Cardio: 2 mile run around the neighborhood

Diet:

#1- low carb wrap
    4oz sara lee turkey

#2- granny smith apple
    2 tb cashew butter

#3- greek salad with no dressing
    8oz chicken breast

#4- 2oz beef jerkey

-RUN-

#5- 1scoop protein powder
    1c almond milk

Then had a work dinner thingy..at a pizza place, where the pizza is SOOO amazing. I tried really hard to be good…at least I stayed away from the pitchers of free beer

#6- greek salad with no dressing
    1 garlic bread stick

Totals: 1593 Cals/ 54g F / 142g C / 156g P

1613 293= 1320

Woke up early and ran this morning at 530. Slept like absolute crap last night but still managed to get up. Then I figured that since I have some things to do around lunch time, I would be too tired in the afternoon to go lift weights so went straight after running. I felt really weak and pitiful but at least I got something done

AM Cardio: 3 mile run

-Protein shake-

Back and Shoulders, Supersets(mostly) 3 sets

Assisted pull ups (warmup 10x72#) 5x 48#, 48#, 36# offloaded

Lat pulldowns, wide grip 8x 70#
    DB shoulder press 15x 15#

Low cable rows 12x 50#

DB side lateral raises 15 x 8#
    Kettle ball squats and front raises 15x15#

Single arm DB bent over row 15x 20#
    Barbell shoulder press 20x20#

Diet:

#1- 1 clementine pre run (almost done with my 2lb bag I bought forever ago)

#2- 1 scoop whey PP
    1c almond milk

#3- 1c egg whites
    1 morningstar black bean burger
    1TB hazelnut creamer in coffee

#4- 2tb cashew butter

#5- Spring mix with tomatoes
    2tb yogurt ranch dressing
    4 oz chicken breast

#6- 1oz turkey jerky
    1/8c chocolate covered espresso beans
    1c greek yogurt

#7- 4oz chicken breast

Plus some veggies, plus a drink or two or three, having people over. Will try to keep it to vodka and clears. Cant overdue it, have to work tomorrow AM.

Totals food except for drinks: 1315 Cals/ 36g F / 102g C / 152g P

suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) suzyschnitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stopping in to say hello and cheer you on.

I also work long shifts, around the clock. It's HARD. Just do what you can. You'll get there, just at a different pace is what I've found.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156234363

Instagram: suzyschnitz

KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KallieFit22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No need to be embarrassed girl! Keep up the good work and good luck, you'll be back where you want to be in no time!

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement, I went home a few hours early from work yesterday because I was sick. So I had some not really on my diet foods, Panera soup with a baguette, then fro yo at the end of the night. And I didnt get to the gym yesterday.

Today is another day!! Off of work today and tomorrow, going to have good food/workout days no matter what. There will probably be some kind of party to go to, but I am going to try.

Yesterday wasn’t all that great, had a really good workout and food day up until dinner. Had another bbq with a lot of friends, so I ate too much, and had a few drinks, and some dessert ☹

Today was much better.

Cardio: 10 min jog, 20 mins sprint intervals

Diet: I only ate one real meal today (dinner), the rest of the day I just snacked. Love days off.

1c 0% greek yogurt
    ½ c mixed berries
    ¼ granola
    leftover 4.5 oz hamburger patty
    2c steamed edamame
    1 sugar free york peppermint patty
    1 TB peanut butter

Dinner:
    4oz ground turkey
    1/3c black beans
    1 TB sour cream
    onions, peppers
    Low carb wrap

Totals: 1174 Cals/ 38g F/ 96g C/ 115g P

Obviously low, but considering my **** weekend, probably a good thing.

Ok, plus 1 scoop protein powder and 1/2 blueberries. Protein Fluff!!

Cardio: Stepmill on cardio mode, level 8, 30 minutes

Diet:

1- 1c Greek yogurt
    2oz sliced turkey
    1 TB creamer

2- 1/2c oats
    1/2c egg whites
    Pumpkin, sf syrup

3- 1 scoop whey pp
    1c almond milk

4- 1 c lowfat cottage cheese

5- 1/3c black beans
    4 oz ground turkey 99%

6- mixed nuts

7- 4 oz ground sirloin
    Fiber one brownie

Totals: 1526 Cals/ 48g F /108g C/166g P

Morning Leg Workout:

Angled leg press 3x20@180#
    Seated calf raise 3x15@50#

Reverse lunges on bosu ball 3x15 each leg

Walking side squats 3x20@20# kettlebell
    Box jumps 3x30, 15 on low height, 15 on medium height box

Glute kick backs 3x15 each leg @ 40#, 60# 60#
    Rotary calf 3x30@172#

Diet:

#1- 1/2c egg whites
    1/2c oats
    pumpkin, sf syrup

#2- 1c cottage cheese
    2c tomatoes

#3- 8oz chicken breast

#4- 1 oz almonds

#5- 7oz canned tuna with onion, mustard
    1/2c blueberries
    4 Flipz chocolate pretzels

#6- 1/2c blueberries
    2TB almond butter

#7- spinach, grape tomatoes
    2 TB hummus

Totals: 1504 Cals/ 57g F/ 109g C/ 148g P

This month is pretty good for exercise/diet. Working only 8 hour shifts, and most of them are during the day. Much nicer to the body/sleep/eat cycle

No gym yesterday..was at work from 7am-830pm

Diet:

#1- 1c greek yogurt
    1/2c blueberries
    1tb cream with coffee

#2- 1c cottage cheese

#3- spinach
    1/4c feta cheese
    2tb hummus
    2 oz turkey

#4- ½ oatmeal
    ½ oats
    pumpkin, sf syrup

#5- crackers
    2 tb almond butter

#6- Salad with chicken, black beans, cheese, salsa
    14 wheat thins
    2 oz vodka

Could have done without the wheat thins and the crackers with almond butter, but overall not too bad.

Totals 1670 Cals/ 54g F/ 147g C/ 123g P

No gym again yesterday, slept all morning before work.

Diet:

#1- 6 oz greek yogurt
    1c blueberries
    1tb cream with coffee
    1 tb peanut butter (random AM craving)

#2- 2 eggs
    ¼ c egg whites
    mushrooms
    1 apple

#3- ¼ c almonds

#4- Chicken breast
    black beans, corn, jicama
    steamed broccoli

#5- Tuna salad
    16 wheat thins
    1/c ice cream (oops)

Totals 1600 Cals/ 60g F/ 152g C/ 111g P

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your macros look awesome. Nut butters are the death of me. I am impressed you can keep peanut butter AND almond butter in your pantry; I would eat all of it in a very short amount of time. Finally bought some PB2 (for a groan-inducing $12), but it's helped with my fatty nut cravings.

I'm also happy to see you prioritize vodka over wheat thins. A whole-hearted thumbs up to you, ma'am.

Haven’t been journaling for the past week, just got back from an amazing trip to Portugal!!

Yesterday:

Run 2 miles outside (had to stretch my legs)

Diet:

#1- 1 c egg whites
    1 slice flax bread

#2- 1c greek yogurt with blueberries

#3- 6oz chicken breast
    broccoli

#4- sriracha green peas

#5- 1 scoop PP
    1c almond milk
    10 strawberries

#6- apple
    6oz chicken