Closed Thread
    chefcurrywts is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Attention seeking female coworker

I have a very attractive female coworker who was very flirty/sexual with me to the point I couldn’t stop thinking about her..

I see her flirting with my other male coworkers and feel a lot of anger and jealousy towards her... I realized she is an attention seeker and just uses guys to feel validated.

I was so into her but now I don’t even wanna look at her for being the way she is... she’s also can be very mean aggressive towards people.

How do I move on from this girl the fact that I see her everyday at work doesn’t help

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this that 17 year old someone was talking about today in the other thread?
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dalefredricks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like a lifetime movie in the making and you are the star role opie
    If you can rely on your ability, you don't have to worry about reliability.