Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Want to Try VOLT!? Neon Sports First Logging Opportunity!!!!

Neon Sport Volt Promo

What is this Promo About?

Neon Sport, from the Makers of Cellucor, has released a new electrifying line of supplements that are GNC-BodyBuilding.com Exclusive, aiming to deliver unforgettable sensory experiences through powerful and innovative products. Neon Sport has a different variety of formulas that are different from what Cellucor offers, packed with new amazing flavors. Neon Sport Volt will be available in this promo for a logging/review opportunity that is first come first serve. You will really get to experience what Neon Sport and Volt can do to charge your workout

In this Promotion you will be able to apply for Neon Sport Volt, and if you are chosen will have to follow the directions/detail to be a successful logger. I will check post history and log history to see if you meet quality expectations.

You can view our product line right here in the store:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neon-sport/volt.html

Some Information to know

** I will need you to fill out the following information

Weight/Height:

Training experience:

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Get into detail regarding any competitions, getting lean for summer etc…

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Medical Condition(s):

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT!?

Requirements for this Promotion

- 18 years of age or older

- Must apply in this thread

- Must be available to start the log immediately upon receiving product

- Must post a detailed log here on bb.com and update at least 3x a week.
    - Must not have any medical condition

- - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log

- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company
    (Meaning no applying for other promotions/logging opportunities ) -→ I will check your post history.

What we expect During Your Log

Please go into HONEST Detail providing the follow:

- Effects you notice during the run
    - Taste and mix ability
    - Formula
    - Strength during log
    - Recovery
    - Overall Mood/Energy
    - Any other Important Aspects

**DETAIL IS KEY!***

As you log your workouts and information please be sure to do at least weekly updates regarding the above.

Other Circumstances

- This is available as a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE promotion. I will be selecting 5 loggers in the end, so make sure you get your applications in. Once I feel there are enough applications to choose from I will make my selection. I will give this at least a full week to see how many people do apply for their log.

- SHIPPING IS TO THE UNITED STATES ONLY

** If Chosen I will contact you for further details regarding shipping information, name, screen name, email address, and complete address to get your product out to you.

Thank you to everyone who will put in an application, and consider themselves to log a product from Neon Sport

Current Logs

** This is where you will post your logs in the SPONSORED SUPPLEMENT LOG SECTION Found Here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Last edited by The Solution; 08-18-2013 at 01:54 PM.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A sample of this came with my order a few days ago.. 'twas a good product tasted amazing

TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight/Height: 156lbs/ 5'9

Training experience: I have been training consistently for about a year and a half

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I plan on lean bulking for at least 6-8 months

Training Schedule/Protocol: I just started Wendler 5/3/1. I train 4 days a week by following the program.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: My only cardio comes from playing sports with friends such as basketball or surfing.

Medical Condition(s): None

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: None

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: sure

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT: I believe I can run a great log even though never having the chance to. I would love to tell people about what looks to be a great product and how it differs from other PWO's out there.

Permission to Land JustinHawkins's Avatar
    JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinHawkins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Already logging something else, but this packaging is sexy.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the beta alanine is strong in this one

the sample I tried hit me hard with the tingles. Enjoyed it.

Watermelon tasted like jolly rancher

mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Weight/Height: 5' 9" - 190 lbs with aprox 14%body fat

Training experience:
    Currently taking a personal training course. But have been working out since I was 16 years old.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I'm currently working on transforming my body and cutting down. I'm looking to get to 10% body fat or less over the next few months. My dream goal for training is to become a personal trainer to train and inspire others and to compete on a national level.

5 days a week with two days rest:
    1 - Chest / Tris
    2 - Shoulders / Bi's
    3 - Back day!
    4 - leg day
    5 - abs and cardio

I usually do a 20 minute run to start each workout off with day 5 strictly abs and cardio.

Medical Condition(s): no known medical conditions

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156264313

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes

I am just about to start my few month transformation and going to be dedicating myself to this. I work in the oil field and still make time to hit the gym to train each day. I am turning my life around and dedicating myself to this transformation. I have done a few reveiws so far but am looking for an opportunity for my first sponsored log. Crossing my fingers!!
    Our desire has to be greater then our temptations.

Current Log: Tearing it up with ProSupps Halotrophin, Mr Hyde, Dr Jekyll and NO3 Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159974411&p=1202136701#post1202136701

For a full list of past logs and reviews please PM

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get after it Bob!!! I would LOVE to help you out on this one, but I am already logging Ultimate Mass for my bulk. Very nice to see you get into giving out promos dude!! People, you will not be disappointed to throw in an app for VOLT! I tried a sample and this stuff will put some electricity into your training session for sure!! Best of luck Bob, I am sure you will get a ton of apps in here for sure!
    Support Universal/ANIMAL

Neon Sport VOLT:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157958153&p=1156268993#post1156268993

Bodybuilding.com ULTIMATE MASS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156077883&p=1115455383#post1115455383

ANIMAL PROTOTYPE RAGE Flavors:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155264983&page=1

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if Cellucor made this product I can only imagine the taste is phenomenal. C4 is hands down one of the best tasting pre on the market.

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    if Cellucor made this product I can only imagine the taste is phenomenal. C4 is hands down one of the best tasting pre on the market.
    Its better than Watermelon C4 IMO, its honestly remarkable. Better than the Watermelon BCAA as wel. My favorite flavored watermelon i have tried, its VERY Strong.

Originally Posted by kingdinz View Post
    Get after it Bob!!! I would LOVE to help you out on this one, but I am already logging Ultimate Mass for my bulk. Very nice to see you get into giving out promos dude!! People, you will not be disappointed to throw in an app for VOLT! I tried a sample and this stuff will put some electricity into your training session for sure!! Best of luck Bob, I am sure you will get a ton of apps in here for sure!
    We hope so King!

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    the beta alanine is strong in this one

the sample I tried hit me hard with the tingles. Enjoyed it.

Watermelon tasted like jolly rancher
    ^^^ Exactly, loved the flavoring and is a lot stronger than people may imagine. This is a Volt for sure, it hits hard.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was waiting for this promo. I am not applying but i am wondering how others will do on VOLT.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Already doing a log, interested to see reviews on this one

pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pattersonkane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great product, I just bought a tub of this last week. I have the fruit punch and the flavor is very bold and tasty. Strong beta alanine, which I enjoy the tingles before lifting. Got good energy, only took 1 scoop. Ive tried over 30 pwo's stim and non and this is a top 5
    Braves-Packers-Wildcats

RashanCHarris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 205/ 6'3

Training experience: I have been training "seriously" for a year and a half

Current Training Goals: Preparing for the 2014 Jay Cutler Desert Classic NPC Physique Comp (My first show) I am trying to lean bulk through December and then begin a cut from December until showtime in March.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 day on 1 day off split. (Back, Legs, Chest, Shoulders & Arms, Off, Repeat.)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3 sesssions of HIIT Cardio per week

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT: I am a fulltime student at UNLV, and sometimes preworkouts are not in the budget. I have tried C4, Jack3d Micro, and Craze in the past. Since PWO's are not readily available to me, I am not desensitized to stimulants and could provide a honest and accurate review on how Volt effects my training. If selected, i will provide honset and prompt weekly reviews, comment on how it is positively effecting my training, compare it to the other PWO's I've tried,and recommend Volt to all of my peers. This would be my first ever logging experience, and I would be honored to start off with a high quality product from the sister company of Cellucor.

adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Application

Weight/Height: 140.5/5'10"

Training experience: been training for around 3 years now, mostly for endurance and cardio with a little weight here and there. But I'm switching to more weights to start bulking

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): My current goal is to be 160 by Christmas. I'm bulking up to put some muscle on my body, girls like me right now but I want them to like me even more

I train 5 days a week with Sunday and Wednesday being rest/cardio days.
    Monday- arms/back/abs/chest
    Tuesday- legs/abs/cardio
    Wednesday- cardio/rest
    Thursday- arms/back/abs/chest
    Friday- legs/abs/cardio
    Saturday- power lift on arms/back/chest
    Sunday- cardio/rest

Cardio on Wednesdays and Sundays
    A few other days, but not near as much as the two above

Medical Condition(s):
    Asthma

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
    Yes, this is a must for me so I can see the progress myself!

I believe I'm a good candidate for keeping a log while using neon sport volt.
    This is because I'm young and can gain muscle at a decent rate as well as have the correct diet and a personal trainer with me to maximize the results I'll get while on VOLT. I dedicate myself to achieving goals and for you to have a good testimonial of a guy reaching his goals would be a big statement and advertisement to use with your company. Going from almost nothing to definitely something sounds pretty good to me. I'd be able to update the log daily from my phone and have a detailed description of how each supplement effected me. Thanks for letting me voice my opinion on this!

susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Weight/Height: 5ft 8

Training experience: ive been training for 4yrs now

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Just to keep living this healthy lifestyle and to live everyday to the fullest. Also to train hard everyday to keep my summer beach body throughout the year

mon: chest/abs/tri
    tues: abs/legs/cardio
    wed: cardio
    thur: back/abs
    frid: legs/cardio
    sat: bicep/tri/cardio

Medical Condition(s): none

you should pick me because im a huge cellucor fan and would love to try the neon sports volt! Im also a honest and loyal person to log this product!!

m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m2lucky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Log

Weight/Height: 170/5'8"

Training experience: I have been training since I was about 13, so I have been roughly working out for 7 years now fairly consistently. I started working out for football, now my passion has turned to bodybuilding. I have done one competition, and I plan on doing another one in October.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Get into detail regarding any competitions, getting lean for summer etc…

I am currently in contest prep mode, because I am going to compete in October. I have not decided exactly which contest I will compete in because I am going to play exactly by ear how I look in the month of October and decide from there.

I am currently lifting 4x /week and doing cardio 2x / week. I tend to rotate up exactly what I do everyday to keep it interesting, but I normally will do a 1 or 2 bodypart split per day, depending on the bodypart.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: currently 2x / week. But I also keep active as I am on the club gymnastics and cheerleading team at my school, so I do daily practices for both of those teams in addition to cardio.

Medical Condition(s): none

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: check my signature.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: absolutely
    PharmaFreak Test Freak Log [completed] - - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143298983&p=851294503#post851294503
    Beta-Cret Log [completed] - - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140966061
    -- I rep back

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Was waiting for this promo. I am not applying but i am wondering how others will do on VOLT.
    You really should..... Why not?

Originally Posted by pattersonkane View Post
    Great product, I just bought a tub of this last week. I have the fruit punch and the flavor is very bold and tasty. Strong beta alanine, which I enjoy the tingles before lifting. Got good energy, only took 1 scoop. Ive tried over 30 pwo's stim and non and this is a top 5
    Honestly, it may not look like a crazy formula on paper, but this stuff is ridiculous. People are going to be shocked on how strong this is and how well its flavored.

NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LETS GET MORE APPS IN HERE FOLKS THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!
    Neon Sports Potency of its products, specifically taste is exactly what I was expecting from Woodbolt International! Packaging is top notch once again, hope it gets nominated for next year's BB.com awards
    "If you have your health, YOU HAVE IT ALL."
    "C.D.C. - Choices. Decisions. Consequences."
    - Milan Veljkovich -

P6 RED 4TH GEN LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168213943&p=1376719703#post1376719703 (IN PROGRESS)

4TH Generation C4 Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165992131

SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000) SwolBeast is a name known to all. (+5000)

Volt log

Weight/Height:
    5'6" 163lbs

Training experience:
    Been lifting for 1 year. Started out at 180lbs full of fat. Cut down to 140lbs, and now I am bulking and currently at 163lbs.
    Starting lifts: Bench: 45lbs (6-8 reps no joke)
    Deadlift: 95lbs (8 reps)
    Squat: 95lbs (8 reps)

Bulking right now. I want to get stronger and put on muscle mass.
    Current lifts: Bench: 135 (8 reps)
    Deadlift: 275 (1RM)
    Squat: 225 (2-3 reps)

6 days a week. M: chest T: back W: legs T: shoulders F: arms (I usually mix these up)
    Sat: Full body workouts (body weight)
    Abs: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

10 min warmup walk. Nothing else because I am trying to bulk right now.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes definetly.

I really want to log a product and why not yours be the first? Preworkout plays a very important role in my fitness. I wake up everyday at 4:30am to go and workout at the gym. Regarding this, I need a strong preworkout to help me lift at that time. Please choose me and I will not disappoint. Thank you!
    Smh

Just Sayin'

This tub of Volt is up for grabs for 5 people!
    Also Royal Sport (a brother line of Cellucor like Neon Sport) and its pre-workout Siege

Showing support for the two smaller cellucor brands

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Already have a log coming up or would've liked to try.
    A buddy purchased this the day it came out and said he really enjoys it.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would be interest,, but already running a Psycho/Xtend log, the Pre Jym unless I find something else sponsored. Looking forward to trying your product and might log on my own dime if I like it.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
    Already have a log coming up or would've liked to try.
    A buddy purchased this the day it came out and said he really enjoys it.
    There has been nothing but awesome feedback on it so far!!!

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Would be interest,, but already running a Psycho/Xtend log, the Pre Jym unless I find something else sponsored. Looking forward to trying your product and might log on my own dime if I like it.
    Would love to see you do a log after a stim break man!! Let me know for the future.

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome promo Bob; cool to see Cellucor branching out.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Would love to see you do a log after a stim break man!! Let me know for the future.
    A what huh? Haven't stim broke in eons, even though I keep saying I'm going to.

I got a sample a few days back with the pre jym, will likely post a review inbetween.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to withdraw my app

amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Weight/Height:

320 and 5ft 8

Training experience:

I started years ago before I had my injury and now I finally got back in it and been going strong for almost 4yrs now! I am going strong and there is no giving up!! I am bound and determined and this is now once again part of my life. Working out is more than a sport to me. It makes me feel good about myself, it keeps me in shape and healthy. What do I stand for: To prove my life isn't meaningless and reach my goals no matter what stands in my way!

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Just trying to get stronger and to lose some fat before winter time and trying to get passed my current bench one rep max of 350lbs and trying to reach my goal of 400lbs one rep max wooooooo!

MON: CHEST/TRI
    TUES: BICEP
    WED:LEGS
    THUR: BACK/SHOULDERS
    FRID: ABS/TRI/BICEPS
    SAT:CHEST
    SUN: REST AKA WATCHING FOOTBALL!!

3days a week: Mon-Wed-Fri

Medical Condition(s):
 none

The reason why I should get chosen to try this New NEON SPORT is because ill be loyal to only this product and be honest throughout my log. Ive tried a lot of preworkouts in my time and would love to give this new awesome product a chance and put it to the test GO BIG OR GO HOME!!

PLUS: THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST LOG EVER AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THEN WITH NEON SPORT VOLLLLTTT!!
    Last edited by amysbitch; 08-19-2013 at 07:57 PM.

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw this on your Instagram Bob, loving that Cellucor is sort of branching into these little brother companies. Great idea and great looking products! Good luck to all go apply! Cellucor/Neon/Royal Sport and The Solution will definitely hook you up right!
    Last edited by lifthard72; 08-20-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    Awesome promo Bob; cool to see Cellucor branching out.
    Considering applying?

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    A what huh? Haven't stim broke in eons, even though I keep saying I'm going to.

I got a sample a few days back with the pre jym, will likely post a review inbetween.
    You probably should

Originally Posted by susansteffey View Post
    I have to withdraw my app
    I saw that in your post-history prior to writing this.

adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sample

Hey so I bought a vortex mixer and it came in the mail a few days back. I was surprised when I opened the box because not only did I get a vortex mixer but they through in some samples of the neon volt stuff! I figured I'd try it out and the BCAA tasted absolutely phenomenal! I wanted to drink another lol I think the flavor was berry lemonade. So I was excited to try out the pre workout later that day! Well later that day I did try it (flavor was berry pomegranate) and when I poured it out it was kind of clumpy almost like moisture was in the package or something. I said whatever and just kept it going tho. I got it all mixed up and started drinking it. It mixed pretty well but not as well as the BCAA one and the taste (sorry to say) was horrendous! I couldn't believe it tasted so bad! I muscled it down because I wanted to know how well this potent pre workout is.. About 30 minutes later I begin my workout. And about 15 minutes in I get some kind of insane push to keep going! I don't know what it was but like it kept me pumped and not wanting to stop on a set! It seriously made me feel great! I worked out for about an hour and a half and the whole way through I didn't get winded or tired or the need to rest. After my workout I had a cool down, shower, post workout stuff and noticed about an hour or two later that I'm still full of energy! It felt as if my mind was tired but my body wanted to stay awake. I took the pre workout at about 8:30 and couldn't fall asleep until about 4 in the morning (no exaggeration). I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a new pre workout that doesn't have an overkill of energy and wants to get the extra (almost motivational) push at the gym. However try a different flavor other than berry pomegranate. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but it tasted absolutely TERRIBLE! But everything else you look for in a perfect pre workout was there and spot on! I'm going to use it again to see if I get the same effect and if it'll taste any better the second time lol