Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adam64152 View Post
    Hey so I bought a vortex mixer and it came in the mail a few days back. I was surprised when I opened the box because not only did I get a vortex mixer but they through in some samples of the neon volt stuff! I figured I'd try it out and the BCAA tasted absolutely phenomenal! I wanted to drink another lol I think the flavor was berry lemonade. So I was excited to try out the pre workout later that day! Well later that day I did try it (flavor was berry pomegranate) and when I poured it out it was kind of clumpy almost like moisture was in the package or something. I said whatever and just kept it going tho. I got it all mixed up and started drinking it. It mixed pretty well but not as well as the BCAA one and the taste (sorry to say) was horrendous! I couldn't believe it tasted so bad! I muscled it down because I wanted to know how well this potent pre workout is.. About 30 minutes later I begin my workout. And about 15 minutes in I get some kind of insane push to keep going! I don't know what it was but like it kept me pumped and not wanting to stop on a set! It seriously made me feel great! I worked out for about an hour and a half and the whole way through I didn't get winded or tired or the need to rest. After my workout I had a cool down, shower, post workout stuff and noticed about an hour or two later that I'm still full of energy! It felt as if my mind was tired but my body wanted to stay awake. I took the pre workout at about 8:30 and couldn't fall asleep until about 4 in the morning (no exaggeration). I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a new pre workout that doesn't have an overkill of energy and wants to get the extra (almost motivational) push at the gym. However try a different flavor other than berry pomegranate. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but it tasted absolutely TERRIBLE! But everything else you look for in a perfect pre workout was there and spot on! I'm going to use it again to see if I get the same effect and if it'll taste any better the second time lol
    Thank you for your honest feedback. Try the watermelon its absolutely fantastic!
    The effects of volt are very strong and powerfull as you noted!

brianredmond22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 258lbs/ 6'2

Training experience: I have been an athlete my whole life, recently have bigger fitness goals regarding bodybuilding but have seriouse lfiting experience for 8 years now.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Technically losing weight but trying to fit in to the slim majority of gaining lean muscle while dropping Lbs.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I am on a 6 day a week program for weights.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio 4 times a week, some days after weights some days its during a different part of the day. Consist of jogging circuit training (sprints/jump rope/lateral shuffles) or basketball.

Medical Condition(s): None

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: Unfortunatley no other logs yet, would love for Neon to give me my first opportunity.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT: It is a perfect opportunity as I am currently looking for a new pre-workout product, my body is beomcing more and more tolerant to cellucor C4. I stay true to my workout schedule an always make going to the gym a priority in the day before anything else. I think I could run a great log for Neon Sport with honest answers and would also become a big Neon supporter if they gave me my first chance to log a product.

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Considering applying?
    Not sure I'm wanting to run a log atm tbh :/

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome promo!! neon sports is all over my local GNC, seems to be pretty solid!
    team cellucor always does a great job with their products
    goodluck to all apps!
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam64152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for your honest feedback. Try the watermelon its absolutely fantastic!
    The effects of volt are very strong and powerfull as you noted!
    I'd love to try it! The stuff is great, I put my app in and it'd be really nice if you chose me to run a log with it!

Originally Posted by 12ccopeland View Post
    Not sure I'm wanting to run a log atm tbh :/
    Toss it up

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    awesome promo!! neon sports is all over my local GNC, seems to be pretty solid!
    team cellucor always does a great job with their products
    goodluck to all apps!
    Yes sir, Interested?

Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bison868 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 190 lb/6'2"

Training experience: Approximately two years of serious training. I have also sampled and bought many different types of preworkouts and would consider myself knowledgeable on the difference between ingredients, quality, effectiveness, etc of those types of supplements.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I recently finished a cut where I got down to about 7-8% bodyfat. As of now, I am focusing on getting stronger in the gym while putting on size during a slow bulk.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I train 4 days per week on an upper/lower split. On a fifth day I go in to do some mobility, stretching, and abs.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do cardio 3 times per week for about 20 minutes to keep my cardiovascular system in shape!

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: Here are a few links of other preworkouts that I have tried and reviewed. Of course a log would be more detailed. I have not yet done a log of a product, but would love to try it!
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Swol...264796816e1c9/
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cont...24d6c10647f26/

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes, I would be willing to post any pictures of training, results, etc.

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT!?

I am a very dedicated lifter that loves to try preworkouts (I always buy new ones when I have extra money!). I have tried almost all of the well known pre workouts on the market today, and I have liked and disliked different aspects of each one. This product, although I haven't heard of it until now, looks very good! I would be excited to try it and share my experiences with the other people on these forums. I know that I have not previously completed a log, but I believe that I am ready to do one due to the fact that I am an experienced, dedicated lifter that has tried lots of products on the market so I will be able to be very detailed with my reviews (that I will do every time I workout). Please consider me to log your product!
    Current Short-term goals:

Deadlift: 405
    Squat: 365
    Bench: 225

Currently at:

Deadlift: Around 365
    Squat: Around 330
    Bench: Around 205

RashanCHarris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When is the contest going to end? bump for more entries

Originally Posted by RashanCHarris View Post
    When is the contest going to end? bump for more entries
    read post #1

"This is available as a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE promotion. I will be selecting 5 loggers in the end, so make sure you get your applications in. Once I feel there are enough applications to choose from I will make my selection. I will give this at least a full week to see how many people do apply for their log."

mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is something im crossing my fingers for! good luck everyone!
    Our desire has to be greater then our temptations.

Current Log: Tearing it up with ProSupps Halotrophin, Mr Hyde, Dr Jekyll and NO3 Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159974411&p=1202136701#post1202136701

For a full list of past logs and reviews please PM

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)

Yes sir, Interested?
    absolutely, I would love to try this! I love logging and making reviews. schools starting up and I want to focus my attention on that though. im not sure if i'll be throwing an app up for anything until November/December for xmas break. ill let you know asap!
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    absolutely, I would love to try this! I love logging and making reviews. schools starting up and I want to focus my attention on that though. im not sure if i'll be throwing an app up for anything until November/December for xmas break. ill let you know asap!
    Would be an honor sir.

BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BdubW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight/Height:
 182/5'8"

Training experience:

6-12 months

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Currently on a Recomp trying to become leaner

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Stonglifts 5x5 variation M-W-F

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Currently 20 minutes LISS after each workout

Medical Condition(s):
 None

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept:
 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1121909263 (Will be done with it after the weekend)

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
 Yes
    Tell me why I should select YOU for Neon Sport Volt: I think I should be selected because I have tried several other brands of pre-workout so I know what has worked well for me. I have used C4 and have to say its my staple compared to everything else I have tried. Other than the fact that it works well for me its taste is far superior than any others I have tried. I would give my honest reviews and anything else that is ask to run this promotion.
    Last edited by BdubW; 08-23-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    There's a difference between failing and being a failure.
    Do what you can where you are with what you have and never be satisfied

ninja03xd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 4'11'' 145lbs

Training experience: womens physique competitor 1st in Flex Lewis Classic; 2nd in East TN Expo

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Get into detail regarding any competitions, getting lean for summer etc…: Cutting/ leaning out to show more matured muscle definition for next year for a state and national show

Mon: Back/triceps/abs
    Tues:Chest/biceps/abs
    Wed:shoulders/abs
    Thu: Arms/ abs
    Fri: legs/ abs
    Saturday: weak points
    Sunday: rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Everyday 30 mins on stairmaster and college softball practice

Medical Condition(s): none

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: my bodyspace account

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT!? Because i love cellucor's products anyway, but love trying new things. The fact that neon is banned substance free makes it even better because i play college softball, yet still compete in physique shows and want to exceed the limits of possible.

Aron86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 195lbs/ 5'10

Training experience: I have been training consistently for about a 8 years

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I plan on lean bulking for at least 6-8 months

Training Schedule/Protocol: I train 6 days a week. Tue and Thurs. I go twice cardio in the AM and HIT in the PM.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1.5 hours of cardio and Sat. 1 Hour of outdoor running/swiming

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: None

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:sure

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT: I'm 26, work 2 jobs, and go to night school. I still manage to hit the gym 6 days a week. I've taken numerous supplement over the course of 8 years. I think I would be a good logger due to my supplement knowledge and my willing to try new things. I am an honest hard working person who always stives for the best results.

gri7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight/Height: 168/5'10

Training experience: Training only last 3 years. life changing. complete rebuild of body/mind.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): cutting/recomp looing to add 2lb lean -9lb non functional

Training Schedule/Protocol: BJJ 4-5x per week. mon,wed HIIT/conditioning. off days weight room and 6-8km runs in the AM.

3x per week usually run a soccer half (45mins)
    BJJ/HIIT/Muay Thai all week very endurance intensive

Medical Condition(s):
    None

No Blogs or Links. Inspired to start one

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
    Yes i Have many photos and willing to take more

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT

was 220+ lb lazy obese. now cut to 160. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blue belt under Caio Terra (7x world champ). very regular competitor, medal chaser.
    lookin to optimize myself. Non Traditional Body Building, MMA. should be interesting to test out Neon Sport in the sports realm. be it Muay Thai, BJJ, Hiit. training and competition.

Good to see the apps ROLLING In here!

jTyler13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height: 190 lbs., 6'0"

Training experience: Have done multiple training programs, currently on Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size, then plan on moving on towards Shortcut to Shred. I have been lifting since I was fifteen years old, and have been consistent and steady for the past 2 years.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I am currently bulking hoping to breach 200 lbs. I plan on cutting afterwards to prepare for the summer.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I currently am at the gym 4 days a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays). I also perform HIIT cardio every Wednesday for ~35 minutes. I am also a cook and work 5 days a week and am constantly running around for eight hour shifts.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Every Wednesdays, 35 minutes. Also I am registered for three more 5k races, one for every month, the next three months.

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: I have not been able to log any products.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Absolutely.

I am dedicated to fitness and my training regimen. I keep track of every single workout, and I am able to find out what works best for me and what I should avoid (in regards to certain exercises as well as supplements). I am punctual and I stay on time. I do not procrastinate, and am willing to stay up to date with my logs. Also, I would like to see how Volt compares to other PWOs.

cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfellenbaum will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Neon Sport Volt Log Application

Weight/ Height: 163 lbs, 5'7"

Training Experience: I have been lifting since I was 16. I have become much more serious and detailed in the past year with my lifting routine and diet after my Track and Field career has ended. I have been involved in high school Track, along with holding a NCAA record at my college.

My Current Training Goals: My goal is to clean bulk to compete next spring/ summer in an NPC show at around 170 lbs. I enjoy having symmetry and balance with my body, but would like to have more lean muscle.

Training Schedule:
    Day 1: Lats, glutes, traps, delts. Focus is baised on deadlifting, rows, and delt flies.
    Day 2: Chest, biceps. Focuses on several bench angles, varied grip push ups, and bicep curls.
    Day 3: Hamstrings focus. Step ups/ bar lunges, behind back grip deadlifts, hamstring curls.
    Day4: Traps, delts, tris. Focus on clean jerks, kettle bell supersets, tricep press down.
    Day 5: Quads, calves. Focus is on squats, knee extensions, and calve raises
    Day 6: Chest, biceps. Same as day 2, only changing several details in grips, sets, and order.
    Day7: Rest.
    All days include several ab exercises done in supersets either to start as part of a warm up, or at the end of my workout.

Cardio Schedule: Running 20 minutes on days 1 and 5 before lifting.

Medical Conditions: None.

Other Reviews: Cfellenbaum bodyspace reviews on bodybuilding.com. I cant post a link since I have low posts.

I am willing to take before and after pictures for the log.

Why Me? I have been a huge Cellucor fan for years and the new Neon Sport line is amazing!! I have already tried Volt and Kinetic, and both are excellent products. Volt has become a new favorite top spot in the pre workout category for me topping even C4 and Nzero. I am extremely disciplined, dedicated, unbiased, honest, and detailed. I can follow specific instructions very well, and will discipline myself to be as detail oriented as possible. I am studying to become a physical therapist assistant and enjoy seeing how little details can change my body. I have been keeping a detailed log for the past 400 days to see progress and changes so I can apply what has worked for me in the past versus what has not worked, and plan to continue this log. My goal is to perfect my workout routines, diet, and supplements, to gain more muscle and compete next summer.

Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Weight/Height: 257lbs 6'4

Training experience:high school 3 years and started up year and a half ago.

Current Training Goals: Gain Muscle and strength. Get a little leaner overall better health.

Day 1: Chest and Bi's ( bench flat and incline)
    Day 2: Back (dead lift as well)
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: shoulders with some tri's
    Day 5: rest
    Day 6: legs (Squats main excercise here)
    Repeat
    more detailed in review I posted and logs.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:10-20 mins after every workout.

Medical Condition(s):none

Uncut review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=uncut+review
    presurge review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156361783
    creacore review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156379243
    Presurge mini log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156239063
    NANO VAPOR review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...o+vapor+review
    WFR/ GReen mag: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=dyjon54

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: No issues posting pics

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT!? I am interested in trying volt. I am a big fan of Cellucor. c4 was one of my first preworkouts I used and I still use it form time to time. COR WHEY stays in my inventory though. I recommenced both to my friends and family. Normally I pass on things like this but the ingredient profile doesn't look too bad (it looks great)and I am pretty big on taste. Knowing c4 is one of the best tasting pre's on the market I figured hey why not lets give it a shot. I can start my log right away so no issues there. I stay on a constant routine as well.

Good luck all.

mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwilson49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight/Height: 235pound 6'2"

Training experience: Only been doing serious weightlifting for the last couple of year. Before that was doing light weight and cardio to get a lot of excess weight off.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Get into detail regarding any competitions, getting lean for summer etc…
    My current training goals is to put on muscle and gain strengh

I am currently doing the Wielder 5/3/1 program

I still do cardio once a week and on weekends a day of activity with my kid.

Registered User CrossFitJunky91's Avatar
    CrossFitJunky91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight/Height:159lbs/6'

Training experience:
    I have always been a active person in the gym. I just really started getting into the supplements and workout routines though about three years ago.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): Get into detail regarding any competitions, getting lean for summer etc…
    I am currently bulking or trying to bulk. I have had a hard time trying to gain weight just do to the fact that i am a runner and also a Ectomorph body type but I have really started watching my calorie intake and Researching certain supplements to take as well.

I workout on a five day on two day off schedule:
    Day 1: Chest/Back
    Day 2: Legs/Abs
    Day 3: Triceps and Biceps
    Day 4: Shoulders/Abs
    Day 5: Chest/Abs

Most of my days each workout is superseded to another of the opposite muscle group. I do chest twice a week or so because that is one of my weaker parts of my body.

Cardio is Done ten minutes to warm up and cool down as well as consists of Running on the days off and ultimate frisbee practices monday,tuesday and thursday. My run's consist of three plus miles a workout.

Medical Condition(s): None.

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: N/A

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Since Cellucor introduced the idea to the Bodybuilding world it has always been an interest of mine.I love there C4 pre-workout i've been using it for most of a year now and have seen great results. Unfortunately I have hit a road Block, I don't really feel the beta alanine Rush anymore I don't See the pump I use to get either. It is time for me to try something new and Volt has been something on my list to try! Being a college student as everyone knows money is tight especially when you are spending most of it on supplements; this opportunity would be great to experience because not only would I be able to right my own reviews on it but also rave about it to the other people at school that this is what you need to be taking. I maybe new to the whole supplement scene but I believe that this opportunity only comes to the right people and I can be one of those people to give a killer Review and Log.

Giving this another few days! Get those last minute apps in!!!

mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikevickers10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Giving this another few days! Get those last minute apps in!!!
    Got a chance to try out the Canadian C4 today at the gym! Going to throw up a review later, for now.. All I can say is two scoops will give you wings lol

Current Log: Tearing it up with ProSupps Halotrophin, Mr Hyde, Dr Jekyll and NO3 Drive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159974411&p=1202136701#post1202136701

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight/Height: 200lbs 6'

Training experience: 20 months
    Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp):Stay lean, continue to ad mass
    Training Schedule/Protocol:Been running a modified Starting Strength since Jan 2012
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Sorry babe no cardio

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: 15 month log in sig

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yup

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT: I've been training consistently for nearly 2 years and have achieved great gains so far. I have been using jack3d and craze and swore by them although recently I have not felt the effects of them as much. Looking for a new preworkout. I also have a 5 plate deadlift
    Last edited by kefka101; 08-25-2013 at 02:02 PM.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No shipping to Canada. Really love C4, I keep trying new stuff but always come back to that. From everything I have read on Volt ...its better...

Good Luck everyone. Looking forward to reading your logs ..

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    No shipping to Canada. Really love C4, I keep trying new stuff but always come back to that. From everything I have read on Volt ...its better...

Good Luck everyone. Looking forward to reading your logs ..
    The watermelon flavoring is the best watermelon i have ever tried, and that says a lot putting it above Cor BCAA which is true jolly rancher like.

Not much longer here guys!! Final Apps!!!! Get them in!!

Bump

Registered User spaceghostboogi's Avatar
    spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) spaceghostboogi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weight/Height: 5'9/ 172

Training experience: Been lifting for about 6 years. 2 of which were serious.

Current Training Goals (Cutting/Bulking/Recomp): I am tapering off of a cut. I was going to stop at 170 but am strongly considering to get down to 165 or so to help achieve a bf% more easily than 170 ( no science just feel like it would be easier lol )

Weight Training : chest/ shoulders/ biceps/ triceps vs
    Legs/ back/ abs/ - 4 to 5 days a week
    Endurance: Tabata - 2 to 3 times a week * while cutting

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I run, sometimes on weight training days sometimes on off... no real schedule although on this cut I have been doing tabata ( intervaltraining ) it has cardio properties and kills me lol

medical Condition(s): none

Please provide links to other logs/reviews you have kept: I don't have any but did several logs/ reviews on anabolic mindz forums about 2 years ago

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yeahhh!

Tell me why I should select YOU To Log Neon Sport VOLT!? I have been wanting to try it ( secretly because I like b.a. and I read an advertisement that volt had increased amounts in it ) Would love to try to find a new favorite pre workout. Will log honestly and update faithfully lol