Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: My Log

King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post

WO
    Exercise 1: Floor Press
    2 ramp sets of 10 and 6
    Went to previous pr weight
    4reps
    4reps
    4 Not happy<--see Erik you aren't the only one stuck on bench.

Exercise 2 HackSquats:
    2 ramp sets of 10 and 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeD_...yer_detailpage

1x5 ***WPR. Hapy but still mad that I wasn't doing well with bench and can't OH right now soo I bumped up weight again.
    1x4****WPR NOT ENUF MORE WEIGHT NEEDED
    3x3*****WPR and another set of 2 reps.
    In honesty I think I could have done more reps if not for current grip strength. Probably will dial it back and do 5x5 at the 1st WPR tomorrow.

Exercise 3: Skull crushers
    4x12 at previous pr weight and better form

Exercise 4: CGBP
    1 ramp set of 10
    3x10 *RPR

Exercise 5: Back to squats
    5x5 at just under old r weight

So mixed feelings. So pumped about my squatting. Squats have seen far better progress than any of my other big lifts. Think I am going to see if a cal bump over the next week will help my bench next weekend.

Day
    Finally got my hairs cut. Called my grandmother to check in on her and thank her for her birthday card. Then called my best friend to talk (mostly sports). Never have mentioned this on the boards because I know some may think its weird but this "friend" is a 60+years old. He is actually my former psychiatrist but became like a grandfather I never really had. Unfortunately he had to move halfway across the country a few months ago because in retirement he wanted to live near his son/grandson. So I don't really get to see him.do stuff with him anymore but try to keep in touch over the phone.

Also kinda sad but when I went to Mass today I saw a family I hadn't seen in a few months. One of thei daughters who is a young teen was in a wheel chair with a shaved head (so obviously cancer) and looked in really really por health. She could hardly keep her head elevated. Really brought things home again. What's really important, why we shouldn;t take life/each day for granted, etc.

On the postive on my way home I saw an old guy out for a run. He ust have been 75 to 80 years old and was ABSOLUTELY HAULING you know what. Great to see someone so advanced in age refusing to be confined to their age.
    thank god you got your hair cut.. it was getting out of hand my man. Looking much better with the sharp cut.

hahahaha -- keep up the work and thanks for the stories towards the end.. maintaining relationships like that with your former psychiatrist is hard but very important to do.. I need to do it more.
    "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself - and be lenient to everybody else."
    Henry Ward Beecher

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    @king
    Glad you appreciated those stories

new follower reps
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, I think the question is how ARE YOU gonna handle the bench plateau my friend? (not srs) Hahaha. Because personally, I'm stumped. But really, how have you handled them in the past?

Also, very insightful way to look @ the girl with cancer. It reminds me of how many autistic/disabled people I see daily, and how much it reminds me to be thankful (and how blessed) I am for my health.

Keep it up D.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    also forgot to mention when I was at the store I heard a couple debating what was worse.
    Wheat gluten or trans fat.
    Sadly they came to the conclusion that wheat gluten was worse because all these rans fat free foods could still have the same aount of fat, so they would still get fat from eating it.

This gluten free marketing is making food producers a lot of $. Seeing as how it effects probably 1-2% of the population and about 30% think they will be harmed and even more think they are better off if the product is gluten free even though it has no effect on them.

It is for people with a FOOD ALLERGY. Same goes for lactaid milk buyers.
    Cheers to spending 2x as much as you need to due to ignorance.
    But I guess its the same as the bb'der who buys the carb free isolate than puts dextrose in his shake.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Well, I think the question is how ARE YOU gonna handle the bench plateau my friend? (not srs) Hahaha. Because personally, I'm stumped. But really, how have you handled them in the past?

Also, very insightful way to look @ the girl with cancer. It reminds me of how many autistic/disabled people I see daily, and how much it reminds me to be thankful (and how blessed) I am for my health.

Keep it up D.
    you handle a bench plateau by eating more... benching is notoriously known for the "eating to a bigger xxx" stigma it has.. my bench skyrocketed when I was essentially eating for it to go up.. forced my self to add 5 lbs to the pr and maintain reps while eating like a...

heh..

king

also forgot to mention when I was at the store I heard a couple debating what was worse.
    Sadly they came to the conclusion that wheat gluten was worse because all these rans fat free foods could still have the same aount of fat, so they would still get fat from eating it.

This gluten free marketing is making food producers a lot of $. Seeing as how it effects probably 1-2% of the population and about 30% think they will be harmed and even more think they are better off if the product is gluten free even though it has no effect on them.

But I guess its the same as the bb'der who buys the carb free isolate than puts dextrose in his shake.
    yerp. fitness industry is honestly a cash cow based around tricking people.. kind of sad when the premise for living a true 'fitness' oriented lifestyle is to maintain good health..
    "Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself - and be lenient to everybody else."
    Henry Ward Beecher

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I KNEW it was all that cereal and pancake mix that was destroying my physique!...Brb going gluten/lactose/sugar/fructose/dairy/grain/nut/flour/fruit free...

Not cereal. Brb smashing this
    Attached Images
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

WO
    Exercise 1: RMDL
    2 ramp sets at 10 and 5
    wrking sets:
    1x5 ***WPR. Decided it was just too easeeee, so I added one more increment in weight
    1x5 ***WPR BOOM! Surprised. Most times going for a PR I get 3 reps. Today I went up two increments at 5.

Exercise 2: Squats at 85ish
    1 warmup set
    6x9 working sets **SPR *RPR
    Hit new high in reps for that weight, nevermind sets
    Still smling

Exercise 3: Overhand Upright row
    1 warmup set
    shoulder not having it

Exercise 4: underhand uprght
    2 ramp sets
    5x10 working sets
    For some reason this felt all right. Maybe I'll stick with this gri next WO and try to add weight.

Exercise 5: Barbell Curls
    3x12

Exercise 6: Hammer Curls
    3x10

Finished with some core/abs quick

Overall very happy with the first couple exercises. Going to try and play the shoulder by ear and do what feel ok and not do what doesn't.

Da Eats
    Baked potatoes with parmesan cheese

Peanut butter dough balls

Today's read
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...er.html?pg=all
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505146_1...u-live-longer/

Relationship = LIFE
    Founder of MMDELAD

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very VERY happy for you D. Seems like that PR on your DL's really put you in a good mood, and set the stage for a good workout. It was like the time where I first hit 2 plates on my bench, and that not only set the stage for a good rest of the workout..but for a GOOD DAY.

I would NOT know how to do "underhand upright rows", how in the world is this done? Or is it a completely different exercise.

Looks like you had a good day overall, catch the minnesota game tonight (Coming from a bear fan, I despise them).

Very VERY happy for you D. Seems like that PR on your DL's really put you in a good mood, and set the stage for a good workout. It was like the time where I first hit 2 plates on my bench, and that not only set the stage for a good rest of the workout..but for a GOOD DAY.

I would NOT know how to do "underhand upright rows", how in the world is this done? Or is it a completely different exercise.

Looks like you had a good day overall, catch the minnesota game tonight (Coming from a bear fan, I despise them).
    caught some of it
    Don't like SF or Minnesota
    think AP is most likely a juicer with the way he was able to come back from injury last year
    Think Colin Kap. is overhyped and will see his run of success come to an end. The most succesful quarterbacks have always been pocket passers (old days to Montana and Marino, to now with Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees). Every now and then a Vick or Culpepper emerges and people say that is the new thing. Or the wildcat offense. It always ends up having a shor shelf life and the pocket passers prevail.

rows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBo2jn-wyXk
    Founder of MMDELAD

robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000) robosphere is just really nice. (+1000)

Ha! There's just as much bro-science at the grocery store as there is in the gym!
    From unappealing to slightly less unappealing - A QUEST!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155671723

Brief update

WO
    Shoulder not feeling very good so any type of overhead/miliary is out for now.
    As a result I am subbing in some chest movements in place of them in hopes of helpig out my benching progressing.
    So Today for chest movements I had db benching, incine flies, dips and had some pushups as part of my cardio stuff.

Highlight eats
    Ham and cheese omelette...with more cheese melted on top

Tastiness was experienced
    Founder of MMDELAD

^^^ Looks more like a "mac and cheese omlette" haha. Where do you get these delicious pics?

Sorry about the shoulder not feeling good, you consider incorporating shrugs/heavy DB shrugs?

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do any tennis/lacrosse ball work on your shoulders or rotator cuff exercises? Mine get cranky (esp my throwing arm) when I neglect them.
    B.S. Exercise Science

^^^ Looks more like a "mac and cheese omlette" haha. Where do you get these delicious pics?
    something on sale
    google a recipe
    try something new
    Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    You do any tennis/lacrosse ball work on your shoulders or rotator cuff exercises? Mine get cranky (esp my throwing arm) when I neglect them.
    its more in my shoulder blade

WO
    Really not doing anything hard now. AT ALL. I figure its better to let it recover and get to 100% faster than go 50% for 3x as long.
    So that is a little disappointing for now...but it is just for now *brb trying to stay positive). Even hurts to squat some so adding in some leg extensions/curls for legs.

Day
    Went to convention/workshop for work today. Enjoyed the breakup from a normal workday and really learned a lot. Always keep acquiring knowledge. No matter what it be about. No matter who its from.

Side note:Not feeling so hot. Maybe coming down with a bug but I hope not. A few people at work have been sick, so I hope nothing is going around now.

Eats
    Fried Sliced Plaintains with Cinnamon , a little giner and a dash of cocoa powder.

Makes for a wonderful, warm and sweet option. Dessert or dinner side works fine.

Reading material
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/search/label/health
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

its more in my shoulder blade
    Could be due to irregularity in your scapulo-humeral rhythm. This might help: http://www.thesportsphysiotherapist....ar-dyskinesis/
    B.S. Exercise Science

Thanks Mike

Ok so my bavk is really bothering me now. The pain isn't worse so to speak but it is getting rather annoying. It litereally takes me a full minute to sit or lay down because I have to do it so slowly and make sure my body goes down straight at the right angle.
    I also have a cold or something and today I sneezed and almost doubled over in pain. Felt like someone had taken a dagger to my back.
    I found some muscle relaxation cream similar to icy hot except its just cold treatment. I had the hardest time applying to the area becuase its that spot in the middle of your back that you get an itch and can;t quite scratch, Anyways I put it on in the bathroom in front to be in front of the mirror. Like an idiot I then went to the bathroom before laying down. And within 20 seconds the cream started working...except I quickly realized I didn't wash my hands after putting the cream on my back and was feeling the "sensation" of the cream in "other areas". This mad ehte next 30 minutes rather uncomfortable. Lesson learned.

In other news my legs are . Did some leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls, and simulated sled pushes along with some bike intervals.

Da food
    Fried Kale/carrot Quiche balls

Black olives and feta

Questions to ask yourself today
    Did your actions today support your goals? Are they the right goals? Why?
    Founder of MMDELAD

Sorry to hear about the back, hopefully things improve as the days go on. I've found that with things like that (other than stretching), all it takes is TIME to pass for the healing to occur.
    The cold sucks too, I've been there. Nothing that some "airborne" can't fix! haha.

Making some cheese pizza tonight, couldn't help but think of you and your "addiction" all things cheesy.

Keep it up D.

Do you think it would stay warm in the mail?
    Founder of MMDELAD

Weather sucks right now. Its like 65 and rainy and issupposed to be that way for the long weekend. Got an extra bonus as I get to WFH tomorrow and then of course have 3 days off work.
    Weather will be bad but a day of no work is better than stuck inside all day anyways. That being said, I do like my job, which a lot of people can't say.

Plan on trying to really stretch my back out and see if that can help things. Will probably try to lift tomorrow with just horizontal movements which tend not to bother me much. Work on chest primarly.
    Sidenote: Even after yesterday's hheavy leg day my legs still felt good and strong today. I can tell thhey are getting stronger just by feel and noted better recovery, (as well as the weight I am lifting going up).

Went out to eat at a nice Italian place. Large portions FTW.
    Foccocia bread

Chicken Scallopini

Question of the Day???
    If you were independently wealthy (millionaire who doesnt have to work) what charity would you create and run?
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-29-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. I'd probably kill someone for 65 & rainy around here

Originally Posted by PhiSig2298 View Post
    In. I'd probably kill someone for 65 & rainy around here
    I see a new face up in hea

I just hate the fall
    Gets coler, days shorter, leaves to rake, etc.

Summer and spring are my favorite seasons

Winter is good for skiing but I hate the cold and being in New England doesnt help
    Founder of MMDELAD

I see a new face up in hea

I just hate the fall
    Gets coler, days shorter, leaves to rake, etc.

Summer and spring are my favorite seasons

Winter is good for skiing but I hate the cold and being in New England doesnt help
    Couldn't agree more, I HATE when the cold weather starts rolling in. Anything below 80 and I'm out. ha
    B.S. Exercise Science

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100+ this weekend with a heat index at 110. I'm going to be stuck in a stadium with 82k people Saturday night.

I love the cool weather. Camping, cooking over an flame, football & hunting season. ILove it!

*sigh* would kill for your weather right now...

It's 95 degrees and HUMID AT NIGHT right now.. *sigh*

themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themonkay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also want to get across to others the message that it isn't always about the #s. How much you eat, what you eat, how much you lift, how much you weigh, what you look like, etc. It is about what makes you happy and trying to progress to be the best you can be.
    got my sub for that right there
    ig: @monkaycrak

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173015051

5/7/16 Meet Results: 391/237/534 @ 161.

9/24/16 Meet Results: 402/242/528 @ 159.

3/18/17 Meet Results: 402/253/545 @ 163.

Originally Posted by themonkay View Post
    got my sub for that right there
    reps for subbing man
    Unfortunately right now I am sorta injured but hopefully when I am back to 100% you will enjoy the ride
    Founder of MMDELAD

Started the day off by working from home. At 3pm got a call from my manager to pack up and retire for the long weekend. So I decided to head out and enoy the suprsingly NICE weather. Walked to a local park with my ESPN the Mag and sat in the grass and read. Watched some kids playing which brought back memories. Struck up some conversations with complete strangers who were also out just enjoying the day. Nice to be able to just enjoy the afternoon and meet some people I may never see again and enjoy their company for the day.

Worked out in the morning.
    Did some lighter squats and deads and they didn't seem to bother me much. Will try to go heavier tomorrow but my back still isn't 100%.
    I plan on lifting this weekend while I have the time, and then maybe taking some time off from the weights next week during the work week and then resuming the following weekend. Hoping to be healed by then. I also did some one arm dumbbell curls and rows with my good side to finish up the state "workout" if you want to call it that.

Looking forward to doing some cooking this weekend.

Highlight food of the night?
    Pancakes with bananas and peanut butter

Question of the day (and inviting responses) same as yesterday
    If you were independently wealthy what type of charity would you create and run?
    Founder of MMDELAD

Thought of the day: Never compare yourself to others

It is in fact pointless. In Little league, rather than compare yourself to the averag eplayer on the team, you compare yourself to the best player and feel bad.
    But what if you are the best player, then you are mad because you don't make the AllStar team.
    Or you do but are mad because you arent the best player on that team.
    Or you are but are mad because you arent as good as the guys to make the HS team.
    Or yo do, but then you arent as good as the best player there.
    Or you are but arent' as good as the guys in HS who are good enough to play in college.
    Or you are but you aren't as good as the guys in college who get drafted.
    Or you do get drafted but in the minor leagues you arent as good as the guys who make the majors.
    Or you are, but but in the majors you aren't nearly as good as the bset player on the team.
    Or you are but you aren't nearly as good as the guys who are on the All-Star team with you.
    Or you are but on the All-Star team you aren't nearly as good as the guy who is juiced up on roids.
    Or you are but then...well you are a disgrace.

Just ain't worth it.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Founder of MMDELAD

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read of the day
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013...cits-make.html

eat more and stay leaner
    Meh, correlation, not necessarily causation.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus