Jesse_02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's a good distance to run while bulking?

I can't do HIIT because I have a heart condition, but I wanna run to keep the fat down. So..

Is running 3 miles three or four times a week too much cardio for bulking?? I ran 3 miles before breakfast this morning.
    15 years old

5'8" 100-108 lbs. of pure intensity and desire

"You haven't lived 'till you've squatted." -Tom Platz

"When I'm in the gym, don't talk to me. I'm here to go hardcore, focusing all my internal and external energy on completing those last few excruciating reps-the reps that make me a champion. So take your damn gloves and curl bar outta my squat rack!!!"-Me.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all, if you're gonna do cardio while bulking, don't do it on an empty stomach. It's an easy way to lose muscle.

I'd suggest running 1-2 miles at a moderate pace eating complex carbs 30 minutes before your cardio and downing a whey shake afterwards.