aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aminossweb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to Attract Women, Fitness Model Look is the key

The male fitness model ... more attractive to women that look Bodybuilder

Bodybuilders are a delicate group.(women fitness models) There are probably a couple of guys experiencing "roid rage" right now! I know guys look bulkier male fitness models and believe they are wimpy. You see many bodybuilders are under the impression that everyone wants to be as big and strong as them.(women fitness models) They see a guy who is lifting lighter weights and do cardio as someone who is not as effective in the gym like them.(women fitness models) They mistakenly equates the larger muscles to be more attractive to women. Nothing could be further from the truth!(women fitness models)

Male Fitness Models are constructed as Hollywood Sex Symbols

How many male sex symbols are huge and buff? Do you think any of the current Hollywood sex symbols can bench press more than 400 pounds?(women fitness models) What happens to stars like Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Jamie Fox, Will Smith, Jared Leto, Daniel Craig (the new James Bond), etc.(women fitness models) Women are attracted to men with average builds, but with great muscle tone. How many men who star in the soaps are huge and buff? The answer is that, with very rare exceptions, it pays to have a mass build muscle ... not a bodybuilder type look bulky.(women fitness models)

Male Fitness Models have to workout harder than bodybuilders(women fitness models)

Lifting weights and bulking up is much easier than burning body fat and getting lean. I do not care how big it is ... You know it's true! To be great, you just lift with a high volume of lifts and gradually increase the weight over time.(women fitness models) You do not have to be on a strict diet and cardio do not have to hit hard. To lose weight, you have to raise to keep your muscle mass,(women fitness models) you have to watch what you eat, and you have to hit cardio like crazy. The reason you see very few guys in the gym with "six pack abs" is that getting lean is hard work.(women fitness models)

A simple approach to lean down if they are bulky

Getting that lean look is really simple, but not easy. If you are kind of bulky right now and need to lean just have to do a few things:

1) Perform intense cardio at least 4-5 times a week for 30-45 minutes

2) Multiply your body weight by 12. The number you get will be the maximum amount of calories you are allowed to eat every day ... Aim for Less if possible

3) Stop obsessing hard

4) Stop obsessing with protein intake

5) When in doubt, cut in elevation and increase Cardio

6) you can see "Six Pack Abs" When you get lean enough. Do not go overboard with crunches and abdominal movements. Cardio is your ticket to a six pack.

Quit trying to impress guys in the gym ... The goal is to impress women

When you are hitting hard cardio and limit calories, you will not get as big of a pump than we are accustomed.(women fitness models) Also most likely lose some strength. The big, strong men in the gym command respect from all the other guys in the gym.(women fitness models) I decided that it was more important for me to be physically attractive to women, then it was to impress other gym rats. I aimed to get a physique similar to Matthew McConaughey and I have not looked back since.(women fitness models) I do not care if the guys at my gym think Matthew McConaughey is a coward ... women drool over this guy.

Try the male fitness model look and do not look back!

source: best-fitness-monkey.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-attract-women-fitness-model-look.html

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    negged.
    get the phuck out of here, I don't lift for women.

^^^I don't even Lift^^^ LiftRforLife's Avatar
    LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRforLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    negged.
    get the phuck out of here, I don't lift for women.
    this srs
    "The grass grows green with blood spilt from the wounds of effort"

"The more one sacrifices, the harder it becomes to surrender"

Rep on site: Lawlzorz

New York Gun Crew Western Division

Watermelon Green Magnitude Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157624163&p=1148763173#post1148763173
    Watermelon Green Magnitude Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157624663&p=1148772733#post1148772733

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Actually they voted on that type of thing lately with the different superhero builds. The new superman won over most women if you want to get technical. He looks somewhere between fitness model & bodybuilder.

Geez Savanovic, and the other members say I'm "raged up" lol. You gotta take in mind the title of the thread and what it starts off with

"How to Attract Women......."

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks OP
    hopefully this information will improve my life drastically!
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahaha fuk of gooby
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NDW150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Starting stats: 5 ft 10 in
    150 lbs
    15% bf
    Current: 154 lbs

UNFORTUNATELY out for multiple strains

Healing to 100%, then I restart bulk

As of right now, Im not gonna make it

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nah

CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10) CzarSurg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read everything I will now go attract women. Thanks op
    Instagram: czarsurg24

Accepting clients.

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mean thanks bro. Maybe I should stop squatting, dead lifting and benching because girls don't like that sheet? Maybe I should trade them in for something beneficial such as crunches and leg raises so I can be a pimp like you OP.

Srslydoe
    Do you really think guys like Hugh "paper clip legs" Jackman, Christian Bale, Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Caville etc got by on trying not to be "bulky like bodybuilders"? Really?! You know one of the greatest physiques in film Sylvester Stallone in Rocky II trained with the then Mr Olympia AS IF HE WAS COMPETING FOR THE COMPETITION. You are an idiot, continue with your female routine you probably still won't see vaginas.

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since reading this OP i have began to starve myself and make myself throw up, i've gone from 180lbs down to 120lbs within 15 minutes, i truly feel that now maybe i am ready to conquer the challenge of meeting women, i'll post back here and keep you informed with how my progress goes, i hope to lose another 30lbs within the next hour or so, i'll get pretty lean and fkn cut and jacked and sliced and diced, I truly am filled with confidence now
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000) Plyoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    So in order to get women you have to lose gains?

Muscles can be too big?

Seems legit

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks OP, great info

I will start cardio to get my muscles toned right away. I will get girls with my new toned muscles and it will be thanks to you OP =))))))))))

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uhhh, or you can do what zyzz did "Disregard women, acquire aesthetics"

Words from the king
    "You never want to fail because you didn't work hard enough" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't train to impress women.

In fact I don't train to impress men.

Every time I walk into the gym it's me against myself, not the guy next to me benching 140kgs.

In short, **** off OP.

MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrPorko2c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CarD1 View Post
    Uhhh, or you can do what zyzz did "Disregard women, acquire aesthetics"

Words from the king
    This.

mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    reading that first paragraph gave me a huge headache.. but it got better though i guess.

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't actually tell why someone would bother making an account just to post this unless it's their blog.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000) Maj01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't lift to impress these hoes. I lift because I want to be big and strong. **** outta here.
    Fell off the wagon crew

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP's mom is a slut