thatruth34pp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Planning on taking this seriously, What's the arnold routine

So hey guys

I've been around here once in a while lurking this site

Anyway I've been lifting for a while on and off and I have seen gains, but honestly my gains are simply beginner gains and I'm probably going to start stagnating soon

I want a legit routine/schedule to get huge

My lifts are currently pretty wack compared to y'all's lifts.
    I have a pretty good squat/deadlift and a crap bench press. My curls are bad, my shoulders are pretty good; my lat pulls are pretty good

Anyway

I was wondering what Arnold Schwarzenegger's Routine was

I prefer to first develop my overall body with compound lifts before targeting areas

I was really hoping for a schedule
    I saw this before
    htt p://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112649251&page=1

but was having too much of a TL;DR moment and I saw a bunch of random schedules and couldn't figure out what was actually the one I was supposed to do

Appreciate it guys

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegill576 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Arnold Schwarzenegger's Routine can be found in Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. Your post was somewhat vague as far as what types of training you have done. So it's hard to point you in the right direction.
    As far as Arnold's routine if you've never really done a "legit routine/schedule" it may not be your best option.
    When you say "My curls are bad, my shoulders are pretty good; my lat pulls are pretty good" do you mean form, the amount of weight, the results or ?
    What did you do your most recent week of training, be as specific as you can. What equipment do you have available? What are your ht/wt? What do you eat, be as specific as you can. What kind of time do you have? How serious are you? These would help to steer you in the right direction.
    Stay encouraged.
    Originally Posted by thatruth34pp View Post
    So hey guys

I've been around here once in a while lurking this site

Anyway I've been lifting for a while on and off and I have seen gains, but honestly my gains are simply beginner gains and I'm probably going to start stagnating soon

I want a legit routine/schedule to get huge

My lifts are currently pretty wack compared to y'all's lifts.
    I have a pretty good squat/deadlift and a crap bench press. My curls are bad, my shoulders are pretty good; my lat pulls are pretty good

Anyway

I was wondering what Arnold Schwarzenegger's Routine was

I prefer to first develop my overall body with compound lifts before targeting areas

I was really hoping for a schedule
    I saw this before
    htt p://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112649251&page=1

but was having too much of a TL;DR moment and I saw a bunch of random schedules and couldn't figure out what was actually the one I was supposed to do

Appreciate it guys
    this is my second chance

ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryyanwilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is arnold's routine: Monday/Wednesday/Friday- Back, Chest, Legs, Abs, Calves, Forearms
    Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday- Arms, Shoulders, Abs, Calves, Forearms
    He did at least 16 sets for each muscle on average and usually ran before his workouts.

Powerlifting in disguise graptorthemashn's Avatar
    graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50) graptorthemashn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trying to do Arnold's routine as a beginner would be a horrible idea, do to the fact that he had many years of lifting experience and with that, a good basis on strength, frequency, and volume. Plus Arnold is considering one of the many "Kings" of modern day bodybuilding, and in fact ran several different types of workouts over the course of his career, a father for bodybuilding science. However, if you want to use one of Arnold's most well-known assets to today's world, look up Antagonist Bodybuilding Splits. Focusing on 3-days: (Back/Chest, Biceps/Triceps, Shoulders/Legs) and using Supersets (one exercise after another). One of his claims to fame was training these antagonist muscles together force a growth response. Check it out.
    Positive crew!

1365 RAW Total at 185 lbs
    Bench Press: 345
    Deadlift: 525
    Squat: 495