Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Need Advice about fat burners/diet

Hello everyone!

I recently started a anti-anxiety medication a few months ago and I gained 10 lbs. I know I gained weight because my appetite increased. My portions were way too big.

In the past, I have used Lipo 6x to help me lose weight and it helped me a lot to get started. It gave me so much energy, I could run for an hour everyday. Now I can't do it anymore. I get back from work and I'm exhausted. I can't seem to do anything. I eat right (but on week-ends I cheat a little...I usually have two cheat meals.)
    This is pretty much what I eat everyday:

Morning : 2 toast (integral bread) with low fat margarine and peanut butter.
    Sometimes I eat some fruit in the morning as a snack.
    Lunch : Chicken and vegetables and some brown rice.
    Dinner : Whole wheat pasta OR Chicken/ brown rice OR Ground Beef (the one with le lowest fat content I can find) and vegetables/brown rice.

I only drink water and black coffee in the morning. Sometimes on week-ends I'll have soda, but it's rare and not a lot. Maybe a can.

I had the same diet(sometimes it was WORSE) back when I was working out and taking Lipo6X and I lost 26 pounds in 6 months. Never had trouble to lose weight. But now nothing works. I'm not gaining weight anymore, but I'm not losing any either!

I know I need to exercise. But as I said, I have no energy, and to my dismay, Lipo 6X was discontinued in Canada! I bought the ECA stack, but I'm terrified to take it because of my anxiety. I used to have bad panic attacks, and even though I don't anymore, I heard the ECA stack can be dangerous for people like me. So I wanted to buy Lipo 6X because I know how I react to it.

Any suggestions? I feel so disgusting....I want to look good again. When I was at my best, I weighted 123 pounds.. Thank you for your time

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coming from someone who's dealt with clients whom have anxiety, and tried EC use, I would recommend not using ephedrine. If you need energy, buy caffeine pills. If you want something with crazy energy and appetite suppression check out something like iForce Dexaprine. The reality of the situation is that YOU need to motivate YOURSELF to get in/out there and exercise and nail your diet. You can lose weight simply on diet alone. Control your portions, eat under maintenance, and you'll lose weight gradually. You can also look at your stress levels, sleep, and food timing to help with energy levels throughout the day. Also, low intake of fat can kill energy levels and is overall unhealthy. The body needs a certain amount of fat to do it's job. Low fat/no fat diets are terribly unhealthy and can lead to what you're experiencing.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amyrosie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for your advice. I realize I have to motivate myself first before I can accomplish anything.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amyrosie View Post
    Thank you for your advice. I realize I have to motivate myself first before I can accomplish anything.
    Most importantly I think you need to adjust your diet, low/no fat diets are a serious issue. Simply by adding some fat to meet your basic bodily needs may really help with energy levels. Realistically you should be getting at least 40g of fat a day, 60 would be optimal.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Figure out how many calories you need to intake every day to lose weight. Then break that down into macronutrients. No more CHEATING. There are no "good" or "bad" foods. Hit your macronutrient intake for the day while getting in 1-2+ fruits, 1-2+ veggies, and 10-14g of fiber per 1000cal you take in... And you will lose weight. You'll need a calorie/macro counting website/app, a digital food scale with grams/ounces, and a digital bathroom scale. If you still need help, check out my signature for my website and help on all that stuff.

When all that is said and done, check out Ripped Juice EX2 for an energetic, fat loss aid.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone!

I recently started a anti-anxiety medication a few months ago and I gained 10 lbs. I know I gained weight because my appetite increased. My portions were way too big.

In the past, I have used Lipo 6x to help me lose weight and it helped me a lot to get started. It gave me so much energy, I could run for an hour everyday. Now I can't do it anymore. I get back from work and I'm exhausted. I can't seem to do anything. I eat right (but on week-ends I cheat a little...I usually have two cheat meals.)
    This is pretty much what I eat everyday:

Morning : 2 toast (integral bread) with low fat margarine and peanut butter.
    Sometimes I eat some fruit in the morning as a snack.
    Lunch : Chicken and vegetables and some brown rice.
    Dinner : Whole wheat pasta OR Chicken/ brown rice OR Ground Beef (the one with le lowest fat content I can find) and vegetables/brown rice.

I only drink water and black coffee in the morning. Sometimes on week-ends I'll have soda, but it's rare and not a lot. Maybe a can.

I had the same diet(sometimes it was WORSE) back when I was working out and taking Lipo6X and I lost 26 pounds in 6 months. Never had trouble to lose weight. But now nothing works. I'm not gaining weight anymore, but I'm not losing any either!

I know I need to exercise. But as I said, I have no energy, and to my dismay, Lipo 6X was discontinued in Canada! I bought the ECA stack, but I'm terrified to take it because of my anxiety. I used to have bad panic attacks, and even though I don't anymore, I heard the ECA stack can be dangerous for people like me. So I wanted to buy Lipo 6X because I know how I react to it.

Any suggestions? I feel so disgusting....I want to look good again. When I was at my best, I weighted 123 pounds.. Thank you for your time
    nothing wrong with 139 lbs for 5' 7" IMO, but I am concerned about sudden drastic changes following medication. sure, I could suggest a fat burner like YOHIMBINE HCL, but im concerned about the cause of whats going on here, which could be a lot of things. since I don't know what med youre exactly taking, I wouldn't want to comprimize that with any suggestion until I knew what was going on. I will throw something out there at you though in the dark and say that ive heard of cases where people who had lower adrenal output would experience anxiety and would also eat a lot more than usual (whereas when they took things to improve their adrenal production their appetite would reduce) which is wny a lot of people experience appetite suppression when working with stimulants. again, taking any stimulant or caffeine would be kind of ironic for someone taking anti-anxiety meds

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are on anti-anxiety meds, you should probably stay away from large quantities of stimulants. Most over the counter fat burners aren't going to significantly impact the amount of weight you lose, they merely act as an appetite suppressant + energy enhancer. Ultimately you should be worrying about having a consistent calorie/macro intake and not what fat burner you should be taking.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you're deadest on a fat burner, look for something low stim due to your medication

ERgoshred is buy 1 get one free and its a great low stim hunger controlling product. Or look at no stim cortisol control like lean xtreme or ergobolic

Thank you everone!

Just for your info, I'm not 5'7, I'm 5'4 ;-)
    I take zoloft 100mg every day. I never tried to calculate my macros or anything, I guess I should start doing that. I'm just preocccupied about my sudden weight gain. I've heard this medication slows your metabolism. Not sure if it's true or not. Anyway, thank you everyone for taking the time to answer me! :-)

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you everone!

I take zoloft 100mg every day. I never tried to calculate my macros or anything, I guess I should start doing that. I'm just preocccupied about my sudden weight gain. I've heard this medication slows your metabolism. Not sure if it's true or not. Anyway, thank you everyone for taking the time to answer me! :-)
    Counting or at least getting a good idea of your macro intake is essential to reaching your fitness goals. Have to know how you fuel (or weight down) your body in order for it to grow (or shrink) in the manner that you want it to!

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Figure out how many calories you need to intake every day to lose weight. Then break that down into macronutrients. No more CHEATING. There are no "good" or "bad" foods. Hit your macronutrient intake for the day while getting in 1-2+ fruits, 1-2+ veggies, and 10-14g of fiber per 1000cal you take in... And you will lose weight. You'll need a calorie/macro counting website/app, a digital food scale with grams/ounces, and a digital bathroom scale. If you still need help, check out my signature for my website and help on all that stuff.

When all that is said and done, check out Ripped Juice EX2 for an energetic, fat loss aid.
    Strong advice here. This man knows his stuff. Ripped Juice EX2 is a great product as well. Will more definitely aid in dropping some body fat, so long as there is proper diet & training in place.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you everone!

I very seriously doubt that it actually slows your metabolism. Chances are that many men/women who took it & started eating more attributed their weight gain to their metabolism as opposed to their forks
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Registered User theguitarman128's Avatar
    theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Most importantly I think you need to adjust your diet, low/no fat diets are a serious issue. Simply by adding some fat to meet your basic bodily needs may really help with energy levels. Realistically you should be getting at least 40g of fat a day, 60 would be optimal.
    If anything I would actually say a higher fat diet would be better!
    "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21 ESV)

JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnRybicki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you everone!

The following side effects are associated with Zoloft Oral:

Common side effects of Zoloft Oral:

Inability to have an Erection Severe
    Sexual Problems Severe
    Altered Interest in Having Sexual Intercourse Severe
    Drowsiness Less Severe
    Dizzy Less Severe
    Chronic Trouble Sleeping Less Severe
    Low Energy Less Severe
    Excessive Sweating Less Severe
    Involuntary Quivering Less Severe
    Loss of Appetite Less Severe
    Weight Loss Less Severe
    Head Pain Less Severe
    Feel Like Throwing Up Less Severe
    Gas Less Severe
    Diarrhea Less Severe
    Stomach Cramps Less Severe
    Feeling Weak Less Severe

Infrequent side effects of Zoloft Oral:

Feeling Restless Less Severe
    Problems with Eyesight Less Severe
    Indigestion Less Severe
    Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements Less Severe
    Pain Less Severe
    Temporary Redness of Face and Neck Less Severe
    Increased Hunger Less Severe
    Yawning Less Severe
    Throwing Up Less Severe
    Nervous Less Severe
    Anxious Less Severe

Rare side effects of Zoloft Oral:

Extrapyramidal Reaction Severe
    Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Severe
    Serotonin Syndrome - Adverse Drug Interaction Severe
    Cataracts Severe
    Sudden Blindness and Pain Upon Moving the Eye Severe
    Pancreatitis Severe
    Atrioventricular Heart Block Severe
    Rapid Ventricular Heartbeat Severe
    Slow Heartbeat Severe
    Prolonged Q-T Interval on EKG Severe
    Spasms of Blood Vessels that Supply the Brain Severe
    Vasculitis Severe
    Hemorrhage Severe
    Liver Failure Severe
    Hepatitis caused by Drugs Severe
    Bleeding of the Stomach or Intestines Severe
    Acute Kidney Disease Severe
    Discharge of Milk in Men or Women when Not Breastfeeding Severe
    Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy Severe
    Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Severe
    Itching Severe
    Hives Severe
    Lupus-Like Syndrome Severe
    Fever Severe
    A Feeling of Restlessness with Inability to Sit Still Severe
    Rash Severe
    Nosebleed Severe
    Heart Throbbing or Pounding Severe
    High Blood Sugar Severe
    Abnormal Liver Function Tests Severe
    Life Threatening Allergic Reaction Severe
    Giant Hives Severe
    Reaction due to an Allergy Severe
    Underactive Thyroid Severe
    Diabetes Severe
    Low Amount of Sodium in the Blood Severe
    Decreased Blood Platelets Severe
    Deficiency of Granulocytes a Type of White Blood Cell Severe
    Behaving with Excessive Cheerfulness and Activity Severe
    Mild Degree of Mania Severe
    Having Thoughts of Suicide Severe
    Hemorrhage of Blood Under the Skin Less Severe
    Dry Mouth Less Severe
    Breast Tenderness Less Severe
    Sun-Sensitive Skin Less Severe

some people get hungry from Zoloft. interestingly, some people get anxious from it. selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are very powerful; is anxiety the only reason youre taking it? personally, I would've messed around with 5-htp before going with Zoloft, given the long-term dependency issues with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for example, ir read this article that if a highschool kid is depressed because his girlfriend dumps him, he would feel better in due course, but if he takes selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, he will feel better but if he ever got off after long-term use he would have a lasting depression that is worse than any kind he could've gotten naturally. at this point, everything you do shoud be cleared with your doc, but 5-htp is a good dose will kill appetite and provide the body with lots and lots of serotonin naturally without screwing with your physiology. again, it just seems to me that with anxiety, there are so many ways to mellow out; if you were really depressed or had horrid oct, I wouldn't necessarily consider other options, but the over-the-counter 5-htp is worth talking to a doc about