libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

will i have noob gains ever again.

i started lifting weights last august and stopped around late febuary. i lost weight and gained strength.
    i want to start lifting weights again this month. its been six months since i lifted weights.

i august my bench press max was 65lbs i was week. on my last day of lifting weights in febuary i benched a new bench press max of 165lbs.

on the last day of school i went to the gym and tried the bench press. i could barely bench 105lbs. while i was lifting i had no idea what bulking was. i only cared about losing weight. i only wanna bulk for 1month because i dont want to gain that much fat. because i am skinny fat. i am a 16 year old 165lb teen boy with a 15-20% body fat. i want to lose 20lbs of fat after i bulk and maintain the muscle i gain

if i start a clean bulk for 1 month can i expect to gain some noob gains like 4-5lbs of muscle.
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gt96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by libanbolt View Post
    i started lifting weights last august and stopped around late febuary. i lost weight and gained strength.
    i want to start lifting weights again this month. its been six months since i lifted weights.

i august my bench press max was 65lbs i was week. on my last day of lifting weights in febuary i benched a new bench press max of 165lbs.

on the last day of school i went to the gym and tried the bench press. i could barely bench 105lbs. while i was lifting i had no idea what bulking was. i only cared about losing weight. i only wanna bulk for 1month because i dont want to gain that much fat. because i am skinny fat. i am a 16 year old 165lb teen boy with a 15-20% body fat. i want to lose 20lbs of fat after i bulk and maintain the muscle i gain

if i start a clean bulk for 1 month can i expect to gain some noob gains like 4-5lbs of muscle.
    if what you call "noob gains" is 4 lbs than i would say that could be possible.

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    your bench press max was 65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!? !?!??!?!?!?!!

libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libanbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luiface View Post
    your bench press max was 65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!? !?!??!?!?!?!!
    i was an overweight non athletic chubby 15 year old who played video games every day. i was very week in the beggining so cut me some slack. but i did redeem myself by getting it up to 165lbs and changing from overweight to normal and skinny fat also more athletic then in the beginning
    If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by luiface View Post
    When I started mine was the bar.

Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000) Aesthension is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes