120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

(srs) How do you dance? (srs)

I have before and i was told that it was good but i always feel awkward trying to dance so i just avoided it pretty much my entire life. What do i do? I seriously feel awkward as hell trying to move to music it is not fun at all.

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)

TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You gotta involve the hips and feet. Pelvic thrusts and the running man will definitely get you some sloots.
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    "No fap crew > 8-10-2013 - TBA"
    Serious nutrition and lifting since April 2013

Starting stats: 5'11
    130 lbs. 10-11% bf
    Bulking till 175. Gotta get dat foundation.

\\\\\\SITH CREW//////

AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just copy whatever is going on around you haha

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously like this.

GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just move to the music. Dancing actually comes naturally, most people just make themselves feel awkward about it and end up dancing awkwardly because of it. I'd start out by getting drunk at home alone, and listening to music and just start dancing to it. Do whatever the f*ck you want, just get moving. Over time you'll become more comfortable with it and you won't need to drink (even though you should when dancing with other people there lol.) Once you're more experienced you can actually learn some legit moves

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GabeGSF View Post
    I'd start out by getting drunk at home alone, and listening to music and just start dancing to it.
    fcking LOL

OP DO THIS AND FILM IT FOR REPS.

But srs - Who the fck would get drunk at home and practice dancing.

Dafuq

GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    fcking LOL

OP DO THIS AND FILM IT FOR REPS.

But srs - Who the fck would get drunk at home and practice dancing.

Dafuq
    Me.

That's what I did at first. I waited for my dad to leave my house, I got drunk alone, and started dancing.

And now I be pulling hot chicks at the clubs a few nights every week because of my moves

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me.

That's what I did at first. I waited for my dad to leave my house, I got drunk alone, and started dancing.

And now I be pulling hot chicks at the clubs a few nights every week because of my moves
    I demand a dance video..... NOW srs
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatkuntbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get drunk and your skills will improve. If your dancing still sucks blame it on being chitfaced, it's a win-win OP

eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriadoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Me.

Man I wish your dad walked back in the house.

There you are, dancing around like a fcking goose, blind drunk, by yourself.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

On topic

OP usually when your drunk it comes naturally.

Cept don't try this.

Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    I demand a dance video..... NOW srs
    No, you can demand dese nuts in your mouth (nh)

However tomorrow night is krpyto night (local club) and I can have someone take a vid lol

calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calumdj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do like a mix of zyzz dancing and other stuff.... The sloots go wild
    im just tryin to get joocy

**Future Aesthetics Crew**

Originally Posted by calumdj View Post
    I do like a mix of zyzz dancing and other stuff.... The sloots go wild
    Guarentee they don't

DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get drunk? Nah man you need to pop some mandy and you feel the beat brah srs
    "In my training camp, me working with you, get your weight down and you're not fighting for money.
    God knows this in your heart. You ain't gotta answer the man. See, man judges man's actions.
    God judges man's heart. You go in the ring for God, now you got the whole world shook up."
    Muhammad Ali