Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: guy im screwed

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

guy im screwed

my parents gave me 100 bucks to buy anything I want, this means they will not buy me clothes
    school weight room is closing so I cannot go there anymore
    closest gym costs 30-50 dollars a month
    so **** then i'm gonna have 2 outfits for school just so I could lift
    oh and did I mention those 2 outfits are my gym clothes that I bought at target lol

flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Youre a genius
    ig: https://www.instagram.com/sgm.style/

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by flabs2abs1 View Post
    Youre a genious
    what

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)
    Should have had an abortion.

flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by luiface View Post
    what
    You spent 100$ on 2 outfits

Edit: 1000rd post

Originally Posted by LiftingTank View Post
    Should have had an abortion.
    what am I suppose to do

You spent 100$ on 2 outfits

Edit: 1000rd post
    no you guys didn't understand me
    I meant I already had those 2 outfits
    I have 100 dollars right now

mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should've bought yourself some potato sacks cheap OP. Tsk tsk..

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

no you guys didn't understand me
    I meant I already had those 2 outfits
    I have 100 dollars right now
    Oh ok

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    op dont be a ******* and get a gym membership to look/sound cool.
    if you dont have a job to pay for a membership whats gonna happen after 3 months when you're out of money?
    buy yourself some descent clothes for school and whatever else you need and worry about gym later.

im telling you this because 3 months of gym membership wont do much for you if you're actually looking to build up
    and

5'10 122lb
    plsss buy yourself some food too
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    op dont be a ******* and get a gym membership to look/sound cool.
    if you dont have a job to pay for a membership whats gonna happen after 3 months when you're out of money?
    buy yourself some descent clothes for school and whatever else you need and worry about gym later.

im telling you this because 3 months of gym membership wont do much for you if you're actually looking to build up
    and

5'10 122lb
    plsss buy yourself some food too
    I love lifting though

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love lifting though
    do what you love for 3 months

or

be smart and spend your money wisely

what are you going to do when your 3 months membership is over and you have nothing to wear to school?

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

do what you love for 3 months

or

be smart and spend your money wisely

what are you going to do when your 3 months membership is over and you have nothing to wear to school?
    idk i'm thinking my parents would have money by then

TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrainToGain16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You have two options
    1) look like a beta who doesn't lift.
    2) look like a poor person who doesn't have clothes.

Take your pick. Seriously though, go with Eddy's advice.
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    "No fap crew > 8-10-2013 - TBA"
    Serious nutrition and lifting since April 2013

Starting stats: 5'11
    130 lbs. 10-11% bf
    Bulking till 175. Gotta get dat foundation.

\\\\\\SITH CREW//////

AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyyoItsMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah you should get a job, for experience and money

idk i'm thinking my parents would have money by then
    tempted to negg. srs

should have said "i should have a job by then"

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

tempted to negg. srs

should have said "i should have a job by then"
    can't work with my dad in construction until i'm 16 in march

mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattqchou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do something like work the baseball concession stand for $5/hr.

McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10) McGeeDSM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you don't have money to buy clothes, you're not going to be able to afford to eat in a surplus daily. Buy clothes OP, don't be dumb

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Save that money and get a job.
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

I don't wanna stop lifting

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Work at Maccas or something in the mean time.

*Started working at Maccas @ AGE.14 crew checking in*

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Youre a genius
    R u an alien brah

ps ur name is genius

not srs

Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Endri3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol'd get clothes OP are you stupid? lol

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why didn't you buy food?

bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bill5694 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my parents gave me 100 bucks to buy anything I want, this means they will not buy me clothes
    school weight room is closing so I cannot go there anymore
    closest gym costs 30-50 dollars a month
    so **** then i'm gonna have 2 outfits for school just so I could lift
    oh and did I mention those 2 outfits are my gym clothes that I bought at target lol
    Ok I would give you my recommendation. I say don't go for the gym membership. That is a privilege. Buy 5$ shirts. It's cool it's a shirt. Either you offer to do some jobs. Real ones. Or work at a minimum wage place. Obama will gladly assist you. OR make the 100$ into profit nom saying? Buy cheap sell for profit.

moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50) moreweightmate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Title of thread.. u either forgot an "s" after the guy or accidentally put a "m" after the I

Originally Posted by moreweightmate View Post
    Title of thread.. u either forgot an "s" after the guy or accidentally put a "m" after the I
    lol

still trying to figure out what to do but thanks for the advice guys

HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dang opie feel bad for you

Damn ,Your problem puts Africa's poverty to shame. Opie what will you do!!!!!!!