tomp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do I get lazy when my T increases?

I seem to feel a little lazy and have to push myself to go to the gym when my Test levels increase. Why? Please help, as I then have to take other supplements for energy such as ephedra.

lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do you know for sure that your test level is up? beating it 30 times a day, doesn't mean your test level is up. lol

Get a life troll! Take your spam somewhere else!

A wise person would have determined that I was taking a supplement to increase my Test levels by my use of the word "other", when I referred to supplements "other" than ephedra.

lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lololol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha

supersize77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going thru the same thing right now. I'm taking superone+ (over a week now) and I don't even want to get up off the couch to go the gym tonight. Thinking about popping a couple of Ripped Fuel (the old formula with ephedra), even though its 10pm.
    All men have fears, but the Brave put down their fears and move forward, sometimes to death, but ALWAYS to victory.

-Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    a common side effect of 1-test is lethargy
    FREE YJ

Originally posted by labrad

this is the first time i heard of such a side effect, but i guess ill take your word for it

Could you give a condensed version of the science behind this?
    All men have fears, but the Brave put down their fears and move forward, sometimes to death, but ALWAYS to victory.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by lololol
    this is the first time i heard of such a side effect, but i guess ill take your word for it
    Really?
    FREE YJ

yeah, i havn't done much research on that stuff. i thought if your test level is up, your energy level should be balls to the wall.

dnvkjsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1-test definatly wont increase your test...quite the opposite actually.

Fussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, hopefully you realize that taking 1 test, or it precursor increase your 1-test tin your body, not your test. it actually causes your test levels to lower, hence the ball shrinkage.

so, what supps are you taking to increase your "test" levels

peace

fussell

Well, I am getting the same feelings of being lazy as when I did a cycle of the real stuff.

How do I combat lethargy?

I did learn that I should stack 4AD with 1-Test and actually have another post trying to get help with the purchase.

Yeah, 4-AD will help w/ lethargy.
    FREE YJ

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by supersize77
    Could you give a condensed version of the science behind this?
    No one really knows why this is so, actually.

Nonetheless, lethargy is the most commonly reported side effect, as Labrad says.

The inclusion of 4AD should have helped this somewhat, however.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LIL_ DADDY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I experienced lethargy real bad the first time I did 1-ad, and the ******* at the store didnt tell me about that or post cycle. I was a newbie and didnt' know ****.

I am doing 800mg or 1-ad right now and been feeling great. I did not use 4-ad the first week and then started to feel sluggish when I added that it is a whole new ball game. I suggest 4-aderm by a v a n t l a b s . Great Product.. But I am sure there are other good ones as well.

I am very thankful for the help from you guys. I will get the 4AD on the way today!

I just read the specs on Superone+ and see it has both 1-Test and 4AD already in it. I may try it next time.....

Super One + is a solid product.
    FREE YJ

batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) batman12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1-test definitely causes lethargy for a lot of people. i personally have never taken it alone, always with 4-ad and most recently with 35mg of dbol ed. my workout partner was on a custom transdermal of 1-test only and he didnt even feel like getting up out of his seat. its not uncommon.

Someone please answer me this next question because I am confused about one thing. If 1-Test alone does not raise test levels, then what causes me to require an E blocker during my post cycle? Please excuse me for my ignorance here, I am trying to learn.....

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by tomp
    Someone please answer me this next question because I am confused about one thing. If 1-Test alone does not raise test levels, then what causes me to require an E blocker during my post cycle? Please excuse me for my ignorance here, I am trying to learn.....
    Your test levels are lower after a cycle. 6-OXO and the like help to balance out the T to E ratio.

Originally posted by Tkarrde
    No one really knows why this is so, actually.

Nonetheless, lethargy is the most commonly reported side effect, as Labrad says.

The inclusion of 4AD should have helped this somewhat, however.
    Very interesting. I would hate to think how lethagic I would feel on strainght 1 test. It's not bad once I get going but I do sleep more and its alot easier to lounge around in front the the tv on my days off (all this rest is probably great for recovery).

Super One + is a solid product.
    Yes it is. I've been taking it for over week (I'm cutting and cannot do certain exercises due to tendonitis) and have actually gained 4 lbs and strenght while dropping my calories (pants fit looser around the waist too).

Thanks everyone, I learned some things today.....