Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KiNGACE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had a giggle m8.

No thanks jeff.
    🌟 † ↑ ↓ 👑

▪█──█▪ ▪█──█▪
    "Focus more on the quality of a rep rather than the quantity."

'Be the change that you wish to see in the mirror.' : KiNGACE

immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He didn't disrespect zyzz and called him a sick kunt. what's the hate for?
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bull ****.

Jeff Seid can go on to do great things. But he will always be a person who Zyzz inspired, he shouldn't lie about that when there is so much proof of so. Now he is trying to play off the whole "Zyzz, nvr heard of him" card. Fuk off. Those kinds of ppl bother me the most, the ones who don't give credit where credit is do. Sorry, but you didn't start **** Jeff. And neither did the rest of your G4P buddies who are trying to play off as being the new Aesthetics Crew.

You know what would be cool for Jeff to do. Is to pay respects to Zyzz after he wins a comp. To get on the mic and just mention something about the guy who he obviously portrayed to help get himself noticed. But nah, he is going to play it off as if he is the Golden Child and act like Zyzz was nothing grand in his opinion. Again, fuk off.

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    jeff seid claims he ran a 4.52 40 when he was 16yo 195lbs

he also claims to have been all american wrestrler but his hs was the worst division possible and he had a losing record
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SamF View Post
    Wait a minute, look closely in the background.

http://i.imgur.com/BaRpOn9.jpg
    timetoshred.jpg

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in!
    "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
    Romans 8:38-39

R.I.P Zyzz, Father of Aesthetics

*Tekken Crew*
    *Gamer crew*
    *Christian brah crew*

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    alright guys so make sure you never eat burger king, do cable flyes, or say fuark cause that automatically means you're trying to be like zyzz. Why the fuk do you guys even care? The dudes dead and jeffs physique is light years ahead of zyzz's. I'll make sure not to do cable flyes tomorrow. Sure dont wanna be accused of trying to be like zyzz.

Lol'd gtfo. No one has nor had better physique than Zyzz, maybe with the exception of the 70's bodybuilders like Arnie.

Zyzz wasn't as big and shredded like bodybuilders, but was blessed with insertions/genetics with the likeness of Greek Gods
    "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

*Tekken Crew*
    *Gamer crew*
    *Christian brah crew*

immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) immirinbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lt.Dangle View Post
    jeff seid claims he ran a 4.52 40 when he was 16yo 195lbs

he also claims to have been all american wrestrler but his hs was the worst division possible and he had a losing record
    realy how do you know and he wasnt that heavy when he was 16

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ehh an unnecessary video. Chestbrah is right, Seid does seem just like a Zyzz wannabe. He was inspired by Zyzz. But I think everyone knows that so who cares.
    Seid is just a kid, let it slide.

And he may have bigger muscles but I still think hes not as aesthetic as the king of aesthetics himself.

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by immirinbrah View Post
    Prob cause he doesn't even weigh that now and his BF has almost always been the same

LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sargamatha View Post
    Lol'd gtfo. No one has nor had better physique than Zyzz, maybe with the exception of the 70's bodybuilders like Arnie.

Zyzz wasn't as big and shredded like bodybuilders, but was blessed with insertions/genetics with the likeness of Greek Gods
    lol wut????? i bet you would dig up his grave just to suck on his dik no one has nor had a better physique? I can literally post hundreds of physiques that are better.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you have an ounce of self respect no one would use zyzz as inspiration...a skinny b*tch hops right on a cocktail of drugs. All the knowledge he had surrounded properly using drugs...who the fuk in their right mind finds that inspiring? The proper word your looking for is MOTIVATING his physique might have motivated said person to work out and get into shape.

misc is full of fuking retards

not surprised.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    If you have an ounce of self respect no one would use zyzz as inspiration...a skinny b*tch hops right on a cocktail of drugs. All the knowledge he had surrounded properly using drugs...who the fuk in their right mind finds that inspiring? The proper word your looking for is MOTIVATING his physique might have motivated said person to work out and get into shape.

misc is full of fuking retards

not surprised.
    you're a ****ing retard.
    Yes his physique was motivating but it's not just that. He represented everything the misc (mostly) is. Skinny young guys looking to get laid.
    Then he transformed himself into what we all know. Now that's inspirational.
    The drug use has no effect on his inspiration. He chose to use em. I choose not to because I'm not willing to pay the price. That's it.

Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    ehh an unnecessary video. Chestbrah is right, Seid does seem just like a Zyzz wannabe. He was inspired by Zyzz. But I think everyone knows that so who cares.
    Seid is just a kid, let it slide.

And he may have bigger muscles but I still think hes not as aesthetic as the king of aesthetics himself.
    Jeff said he weights 182 or so right now, Zyzz weighted 220lbs in his finest, in additional he had insertions even the greek gods would envy

*Tekken Crew*
    *Gamer crew*
    *Christian brah crew*

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by immirinbrah View Post

from his fb june 1st
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people need fuking hobbies. All he said was Zyzz didn't inspire him to START lifting and people start losing their sh*t.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at jeff seid. he is trying to be a carbon copy of zyzz
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Registered User aesthetic69ibby's Avatar
    aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aesthetic69ibby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jeff started liftin before zyzz but he still looks up to zyzz tho

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LamarWeaver View Post
    lol wut????? i bet you would dig up his grave just to suck on his dik no one has nor had a better physique? I can literally post hundreds of physiques that are better.
    this..whats so special about zyzz...dude never accomplished anything...at least jeff won some physique competitions

bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bphelpz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not inspired by zyzz my ass. kids a *******.

Would neg. I've never had respect for that kid and never will.
    *** Los Angeles Misc Crew ***

***Previously MN Misc Crew***
    Instagram: aquabrah
    **Followback Crew**
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Registered User Bodybuilding191's Avatar
    Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100) Bodybuilding191 is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL'd

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    someone could have told me there was crappy music through the whole thing
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cloud9AK47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jeff and zyzz are both registered sik kunts in my book...if zyzz was still here id be down to chill with him...jeff is here so id be chill to toke a pound of the good sh*t with him. hell ya guys

MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000) MiscRealTalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb jeff still hadn't apologised/responded

What an inconsiderate prick he is.

Fuark brahs thanks for the reps I'm overwhelmed here sniff

StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500) StormsComing is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MarkBreen View Post
    Holy phuck lmfa0 at Zyzz rage

Damn that gif.....fuking is so good...lucky bastard. Anyway, Jeff must feel he is better than Zyzz now. Lol at not being inspired by Zyzz, he may have lifted way before he knew Zyzz but he followed Zyzz's footsteps to get the crowd. He followed Zyzz's style. Do you guys know that Jeff is going to start his own clothing line called Seid?

wow hes bigger more shredded in that pic than now wtf juice much

vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jeff seid
    said sergeyevich
    seid sergeyevich
    jeff said

mind = blown
    negging white knights on sight

SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50) SapphireFlamez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jeff seid is going to ruin this whole aesthetic revolution that Zyzz created.

Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000) Scopare is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    **Breaking Bad Witness crew**
    Hold my poop in till it hurts crew
    Check myself out in car window crew
    Ripped to shred crews