Closed Thread
Page 4 of 295 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is so much win. Will be adding poetry line to my arsenal of lines, haha.
    I suggest we keep the lines to screenshots and not type em out. Some cheeky lisa will eventually google and find our thread.

Anyway, had a successful snapchat exchange with my fav tinderella. She squats, so dat ass . 5 sec timer of peace doe.

Will pursue to smash now and report in.
    *** 10 year misc crew ***
    *** Strong join date crew ***
    *** 6' crew ***

GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I was texting with a solid 7.5/10 last week. I asked her out and she said she had class, so I just replied how well have to meet up another time then. She replied with.."Yeah, maybe!"

Didn't even reply after that. Week later and she just texted me.."Hey!"...Shouldn't have replied but just said Hey and she hasn't even responded. I really wish texting would be abolished. I don't understand why people need to resort to text games. It's childish. I'm not sure what chicks get out of it, but I guess maybe the joy from seeing guys panic about no reply as many threads here on the misc. I just deleted her number.

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetBigyo View Post
    So I was texting with a solid 7.5/10 last week. I asked her out and she said she had class, so I just replied how well have to meet up another time then. She replied with.."Yeah, maybe!"

Didn't even reply after that. Week later and she just texted me.."Hey!"...Shouldn't have replied but just said Hey and she hasn't even responded. I really wish texting would be abolished. I don't understand why people need to resort to text games. It's childish. I'm not sure what chicks get out of it, but I guess maybe the joy from seeing guys panic about no reply as many threads here on the misc. I just deleted her number.
    Girls are just weird most of the time they don't know what they want and with tinder she's probably talking to a bunch of guys and can't make up her mind, we're at a disadvantage unfortunately, that's the only downside is that you're competing against a bunch of other dudes through text. Luckily we have the misc on our side to make us different than the others. Ignoring her though should rustle her jimmies.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crespo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GetBigyo View Post

Should've hit her with "Who is this?"

Make her think that a week after her not following up you deleted her number and moved on to the next one. She wanted to check she still had ya on the line.
    *** 10 year misc crew ***
    *** Strong join date crew ***
    *** 6' crew ***

hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000) hobosmeller is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on part 2 and a sneakyninja thread

JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JailbaitBKer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Polish Brah
    Socal crew

OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000) OLawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ********BKer View Post

☆☆☆Libertarian ☆☆☆

Registered User SkinnierThanSis's Avatar
    SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnierThanSis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Latslikewings View Post
    with 1.2 on android mine just says "you have seen all your matches in your area" when it has shown me none... did they update it so you need 50 friends? I don't do ******** so i just have a profile with some pictures on it
    were u getting matches to begin with? i had a fake account with zero friends and was getting recommendations and even matched and chatted with a few bishes, then one day it stopped. week or two later and still no matches so only thing i can think is they some how kicking me off or something?

maybe it was that or the fact i was using a stick figure drawn in MSpaint as my one and only profile pic.

ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButWhoWas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In again

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Got the girl in the middle over the weekend while I was on vacation down at the beach in NJ. She lives near the shore but I don't. She randomly sent me a message after the initial convo telling me to come down to where she is this upcoming this weekend. Got her number right after.

Not sure if I should strike up convo via text or just wait until next time I'm in the area. She's smoking so I'm debating just making the trip (little over an hour) soon.
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got bored yesterday. Sent out a mass off these

Wat
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't embed this (maybe someone else will be kind enough) but... I suspect I made someone mad.
    Probably one of her flatmates (Roommates for you non-NZbrahs).

On one of my Uni's ******** pages (Otago babe of the day) they posted about Tinder... so bishs are jumping on there like crazy, good times.
    Attached Images

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)

doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys srs how do I delink my current ******** account from tinder? I wanna use a new ******** account

mickyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sneakyninjapnts View Post
    Ok I'm doing updating it for the moment... but if anyone has anything I missed, or good stories/pics/links/lines from the last thread please lemme know and I'll put any good ones in there as long as I'm allowed to edit (I believe 24 hours)
    Check your PMs my brudda!

Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    guys srs how do I delink my current ******** account from tinder? I wanna use a new ******** account
    go to App Center (left hand column) on ********, click My Apps and remove Tinder.

EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50) EpyonCustom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Met up with this chick during my lunch break last week and she was really into me. She pretty much implied that she was DTF by saying I should move to the city so she could 'crash' (while smirking).

Anyway, she's big into snapchat, so I signed up and we sent some pics back and forth. We just started sending face pics, but then I sent a pic of me lifting my shirt up and she said I had a 'hotttt bodddd'. Did this one more time, and then I sent a pic of my outlined willy in my boxer briefs (as Jake suggested).

No response. :|

Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aywa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on new thread, fuark. Am in ***** now with very slim tinder pickings but pepper yourself boiz for when I get back to america for the tinder trolls
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."

Amherst Fuaaark

NYU Crew

***** Crew

bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000) bw0434 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm having same problem had over 100 matches and chats goin on one day it says there's no one around me and deleted all my matches luckily I got numbers but still wanna use tinder for new bishes. I had a ******** but just used it to upload pictures. Someone on here said you need 50 friends is that true. Help me get back on my tinder grind

doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doppelgaenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tastel View Post
    go to App Center (left hand column) on ********, click My Apps and remove Tinder.
    **** tried this and even sent the app download request from my new ********, still logs in as old ********. Tinder career over before it even started lol. Thanks anyway

I will smack your hand. HighFivan's Avatar
    HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000) HighFivan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol wow this thing blew up. early in on original thread
    NCCPT, NFPT CPT
    ..:::MSU MISC:::..

Stopped bulking and now has the PR's of a 12 year old girl. And not the russian kind.

Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mishunyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In again
    - Always Pick #5 crew -
    - LFC YNWA -

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girl I smashed/talking to posted this on instagram, been trying to get her to send me pics not through snap for weeks then she posts this. Bish about to get slapped when we hangout on Saturday.

*****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read all of the first thread. In on this one.
    Do I even lift?

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    WRX STi Crew

rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000) rhinger is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this thread. Just updated my tagline to...

A picture says a thousand words, and after looking at my photo you will come to realize that in my case it is just "badass" repeated 1000 times. If my personality was a color it would have to be fifty shades of stud.
    Got this from some miscer who had a thread about him trolling on ********. Lmao will post results.
    ~ Desi crew ~
    ~ UK crew ~
    ~ HK crew ~

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN and subbed for more lolz

need some more openers, got a couple of numbers so far, will see what comes of it
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    Girl I smashed/talking to posted this on instagram, been trying to get her to send me pics not through snap for weeks then she posts this. Bish about to get slapped when we hangout on Saturday.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/60T4KRw.jpg[/mg]
    Attention whore alert

auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on 4rd page

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there any way to tell if the chick is a bot?
    Last edited by sbsponger; 08-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddyAtlus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.********.com+marti n.w.keating_079b02_4051759.jpg[/IMG]