Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marcusb92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2014 Bodybuilding.com transformation challenge?

I only just heard that bodybuilding.com have done cutting transformation comps with big prize money, do they do these each year? When will the next one open?

Sorry if not the appropriate place to ask.
    '-I love it when someone says that no-one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I'm the first one that has done it. So pay no attention to the people that say it can't be done.' - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MusicalMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2014 100K BB Transformation

You can enter your information if you go to bodybuilding.com/fun/100k-challenge

And bodybuilding.com will email you once registration begins
    Musical Muscles

You don't get it by...
    Staring
    You don't get it by...
    Wishing
    You don't get it by...
    Drooling
    You don't get it by...
    Hoping
    You don't get it...
    Easy