SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone else workout at night?

I workout around 8:30 at night. It really sucks because the post workout meal is also the last meal before going to bed, so by 9:30 im eating and since it's postworkout it's a really important meal but if I eat too much I can't sleep well (Plus tons of carbs before going to bed isn't too good esp. while cutting) It also sucks because I can't put workouts on Fridays or Saturdays b/c I'm usually out those nights. I would love to workout in the mornings but I just don't know how you guys do it. I stumble around like mad and am so groggy in the morning i'd probably drop all the weights on myself (and this is after a full 8-9 hours of sleep) I still think morning is way better, you get it out of the way, you look pumped for a good part of the day and best of all you can have a huge breakfast afterwards.

DaAznGame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm, i kind of workout at the sametime on mondays and wednesdays, so I'm in the same situation as you on those days bro.

PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PattyMcFatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like lifting at night (8:00 for me) more than lifting during the afternoon. I feel like I have more energy. But I normally have at least one meal not including postworkout before I goto bed.
    At ease I puff treez till I look chinese and immigration says, "can we see yer greencard please?"

IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IeatSteak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Anyone else workout at night?

Originally posted by SixStringThing
    I workout around 8:30 at night. It really sucks because the post workout meal is also the last meal before going to bed, so by 9:30 im eating and since it's postworkout it's a really important meal but if I eat too much I can't sleep well (Plus tons of carbs before going to bed isn't too good esp. while cutting) It also sucks because I can't put workouts on Fridays or Saturdays b/c I'm usually out those nights. I would love to workout in the mornings but I just don't know how you guys do it. I stumble around like mad and am so groggy in the morning i'd probably drop all the weights on myself (and this is after a full 8-9 hours of sleep) I still think morning is way better, you get it out of the way, you look pumped for a good part of the day and best of all you can have a huge breakfast afterwards.

why dont u use work out in the afternoon?!
    I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to workout near that time during school and it wasn't too bad but now I just workout at around 2 o'clock and it works great.

rapidash425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I do also

I work out at 8, 9 and sometimes 10! It keeps me full with energy and sometimes I can't sleep. I work out at those times cause here in arizona its to hot to workout during the afternoon and seems so hard for me to wake up early.

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been going at 8 for the last two years and I love it, post workout shake/meal and thats all for the night.

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work out at 4pm and sometimes I'll go back at 9pm. Of course 4 pm is morning for me since I work overnights.