creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thinking I need a new program

I did Kris Gethins 12 week program twice in a row and while it was grueling with some of those 50 rep sets and what not I sort of enjoyed it. Then I decided to try a different program and people here recommended "Tom Mutaffis 3-Day Split" which I been doing for about 3 months now. It took awhile getting use to working out only 3 days after doing Kris' 5-6 day weeks.

I think I need to change it up again though. I workout at home with just a regular olympic bench that has a leg attachment and lat tower. I can pretty much do everything except my squats I have to do front squats with the bench between my legs. I pretty much end up doing box squats I guess cause each time my ass hits the bench.

So the front squat limitation and no actual safety sort of limits me on squat. Then for bench I mostly use adjustable dumbbells cause no real spotters/safeties.

I had planned to buy a power rack but well the wife is prego again so that shot my budget straight out the window.

I don't mind doing more than 3 days a week. I actually feel that lately I get less motivated and having so much time off makes it so I don't even want to work out. I use to never miss a day but now I just make sure to work out the 3 days in a week but they don't always end up on M-W-F like when I first started the 3 day split.

What program would you guys recommend I try now?

creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creepa200 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any advice?

Anyone?

Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Efreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by creepa200 View Post
    I did Kris Gethins 12 week program twice in a row and while it was grueling with some of those 50 rep sets and what not I sort of enjoyed it. Then I decided to try a different program and people here recommended "Tom Mutaffis 3-Day Split" which I been doing for about 3 months now. It took awhile getting use to working out only 3 days after doing Kris' 5-6 day weeks.

I think I need to change it up again though. I workout at home with just a regular olympic bench that has a leg attachment and lat tower. I can pretty much do everything except my squats I have to do front squats with the bench between my legs. I pretty much end up doing box squats I guess cause each time my ass hits the bench.

So the front squat limitation and no actual safety sort of limits me on squat. Then for bench I mostly use adjustable dumbbells cause no real spotters/safeties.

I had planned to buy a power rack but well the wife is prego again so that shot my budget straight out the window.

I don't mind doing more than 3 days a week. I actually feel that lately I get less motivated and having so much time off makes it so I don't even want to work out. I use to never miss a day but now I just make sure to work out the 3 days in a week but they don't always end up on M-W-F like when I first started the 3 day split.

What program would you guys recommend I try now?
    Do the insanity program. Is has a lot of things in there that help you build different muscle and keep you body guessing. also be patient with the forum it isnt instant chat.