Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repio is a new website similar to LinkedIn. Basically what it does is collect all of your online presence into a single page, it's like a ******** for your professional life. So you have a link to your LinkedIn page and then other sections, like one for online articles that have been written about you. Or instead of simply having your resume listed showing your volunteer experience it will show that and then have a link to a youtube video where you are seen doing the volunteer work, like building houses or something. It's like an interactive resume and LinkedIn page. Supposed to be the next big thing in the recruiting world.
    Remember, no Russian.

VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    Is saying you would rather do everything yourself instead of delegating work to others a good answer to the question of what is your greatest weakness?
    I think this ''weakness'' has more positive to it and so yea, I'd say it's a good one.

Originally Posted by datderelowtes View Post
    So who hires the recruiter to interview a potential recruiter like you who will be interviewing recruits?
    The VP of Human Resource Department (in my case)

Originally Posted by TheRealCartman View Post
    Do you judge different schools on some kind of scale? Does an engineering degree from a top school carry more weight then a low level school or is the degree all that matters.
    i know the US are strong with that kind of things. Here in Canada, i don't believe we look at the schools reputation the same way that you guys do.
    The school has never been a criteria for me

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how much importance do you place on a person's appearance, hair, clothes, ect.?
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what questions are asked when calling old employers?
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nic1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vodka69 View Post
    for the brehs in computer science:

you can be awkward, rude, weird

but if you know your chit and have experience you are getting the job srs.
    haha CS FTW
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VaiKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Repio is a new website similar to LinkedIn. Basically what it does is collect all of your online presence into a single page, it's like a ******** for your professional life. So you have a link to your LinkedIn page and then other sections, like one for online articles that have been written about you. Or instead of simply having your resume listed showing your volunteer experience it will show that and then have a link to a youtube video where you are seen doing the volunteer work, like building houses or something. It's like an interactive resume and LinkedIn page. Supposed to be the next big thing in the recruiting world.
    interesting
    will take a look

Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    how much importance do you place on a person's appearance, hair, clothes, ect.?
    I place some importance on how the person is dressed. IDGAF about hair though

Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    what questions are asked when calling old employers?
    Would you hire him back?
    Did he have good leadership?
    Was he doing a good job overall?

Because of the law, we can only ask specific type of questions

Det-Lt. Police Squad BendinSteel's Avatar
    BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I say I like hockey will that get me extra points?
    �Italian Crew�

PureBlood

Fuk Joe Biden

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if someone sends in a resume from a college do you just throw it in the garbage
    im currently doing accounting at a college but plan on moving up to university, but not sure if i should attempt to get a job in my field before university first, even if it just a starting position as a bank teller or a junior accounting position
    ***Misc Lean Bulk Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Comboking View Post
    im currently doing accounting at a college but plan on moving up to university, but not sure if i should attempt to get a job in my field before university first, even if it just a starting position as a bank teller or a junior accounting position
    pls respond
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillwuka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was looking at being a trainee recruitment consultant but i haven't got a degree yet.. is that important? how long have you been doing it for and what were you working as prior?

Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any specific résumé layout that is the standard or preferred? Any outdated style that just gets tossed?

Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000) Caleybhoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are some small things that can help stand out in interviews? Also what type of cover letters work the best?
    Chelsea/Celtic FC

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you do about previous employers that are no longer in contact?

For example, if I worked at a retail chain in high school, but that specific store went out of business and obviously the managers and supervisors are in the wind...what am I supposed to put down for contact info? The address and phone number to the store that is now no longer in existence? Does this get your resume tossed out? Or should I put down a general phone number and address for the company's headquarters?
    Remember, no Russian.

Originally Posted by Comboking View Post
    unless we have an internship program going on, I'll throw it in the garbage
    BUT
    I've received a call from a student a few months back : very polite, very motivated to work for us. I worked something out for him because I thought he presented himself quite well. I pushed some people above me and we finally ended up by giving him an internship.

Which brings us back to my advice: call the recruiters, go get that human contact AND the advantage that nobody gets by only sending a word document
    Originally Posted by sillwuka View Post
    I was looking at being a trainee recruitment consultant but i haven't got a degree yet.. is that important? how long have you been doing it for and what were you working as prior?
    the degree will be required for some companies. Other places will just hire someone and train him to do that, but still, a lot of students are graduating in my field of study. I've been doing it for 2 years. Been in sales before that and was a recruiter for a marketing firm (did small scale interviews to hire reps)
    Originally Posted by Jynx18 View Post
    Any specific résumé layout that is the standard or preferred? Any outdated style that just gets tossed?
    I always go by skills ( about half a page describing my skills with the most important ones in bold (ex: Leadership - I've occupied positions in which I had to lead teams, blabla). Don't overdo it: sometimes too much skills description hides lack of experience.

After that : work experience
    ''Job Position'' Date (2010-2013)
    ''Company''
    Description (we only really read a few words, don't bother writing a life story)

Then Education

and finally:
    What you like to do in your spare-time

Originally Posted by Caleybhoy View Post
    What are some small things that can help stand out in interviews? Also what type of cover letters work the best?
    Interesting fact about cover letters: Very few recruiters read it. Actually, we read your cover letter after reading the resume: it helps us decide whether or not you're interesting depending on what you write about yourself. Say I look at someone's resume and find that he lacks experience in troubleshooting. I'll go to his cover letter and see if he talks about it. A winner cover letter includes stuff that is not necessarily in your resume.
    For ex: I never had a position in which I had to lead people, but at school I was always the one leading my teammates, putting deadlines and giving objectives to achieve. This right there might sound weak for some of you, but it tells me that at least he's confident in a leader position.

what do you do about previous employers that are no longer in contact?

For example, if I worked at a retail chain in high school, but that specific store went out of business and obviously the managers and supervisors are in the wind...what am I supposed to put down for contact info? The address and phone number to the store that is now no longer in existence? Does this get your resume tossed out? Or should I put down a general phone number and address for the company's headquarters?
    It's your lucky day: we can't do **** about it.
    I personally don't take references systematically. I'd be surprised to see if every company did it too.
    Don't get me wrong though, it's a very important process...it's just that I don't always have the time to reach out a phucking Sales Director or Maintenance Supervisor on work hours.

I'm glad this thread is helping some of you.

I'm considering doing a ''guide to getting hired'' thread (in all humility)...thoughts?

Also, I suggest you guys do some researches on Lou Adler : a worldwide known headhunter. He gives tips to recruiters mostly, but it's helpful to switch to the other side and see what is being said about recruitment.

Originally Posted by VaiKing View Post

I'm considering doing a ''guide to getting hired'' thread (in all humility)...thoughts?

Also, I suggest you guys do some researches on Lou Adler : a worldwide known headhunter. He gives tips to recruiters mostly, but it's helpful to switch to the other side and see what is being said about recruitment.
    would be in on that thread if made, would be a huge hit on the misc as well
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone ever smell horrendous (like feces/raw ass)?
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) epicbruh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go.
    what answer when asking for the biggest weakness ?
    what answer when compagny is asking if you have questions ?
    how do i find out possible careers ? it's not always very clear and sometimes they ask "where do you see yourself in 5 years"

KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP out of 10-12 interviews ive had, ive gotten the job every time (some good jobs). I dont really get nervus before interviews, and my tactic is to come of professionally and reliable, but also kind of become their friend or come off as someone they would enjoy working. Also if they say anything about there personal peferences, like what team they support, or how they feel, i always say i feel the same way, even tho i dont.

Am i doing it right?

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best responses for the interview question "tell us about yourself"

Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSSaid View Post
    OP out of 10-12 interviews ive had, ive gotten the job every time (some good jobs). I dont really get nervus before interviews, and my tactic is to come of professionally and reliable, but also kind of become their friend or come off as someone they would enjoy working. Also if they say anything about there personal peferences, like what team they support, or how they feel, i always say i feel the same way, even tho i dont.

Am i doing it right?
    Strong brag brah.

'I get the job every time, am I doing it right?'

not sure if srs.
    Misc Global Rep Rankings. Find out where your rep power ranks on the misc.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155785183&p=1243080953&viewfull=1#post1243080953

For source code to the above, go to bitbucket.org/Muckle_ewe.

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I interview people as well.

The one trait I look for above all else..... more than your grades, your experience, etc

The one thing I care most about is motivation.

I've worked with some smart people, smarter than I. More experience, have business on the side, etc.. and I surpassed them all because I was motivated as fck to excel. I was hungry.

My manager saw that I did not have the experience nor the skill level for the job but I was the hungriest mother fcker for that job .

Guess what ? Got hired, started at $50k in a staff position. 9 months later I'm at a senior level making $80k

My secret? Be fcking hungry.

E-mail your boss every day or so with new ideas. Work your ass off. Love your work, be motivated.

Everyone in my company loves me, I have senior directors coming to me for advice.

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

do it, would help a lot of Miscers
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post
    I interview people as well.

The one trait I look for above all else..... more than your grades, your experience, etc

The one thing I care most about is motivation.

I've worked with some smart people, smarter than I. More experience, have business on the side, etc.. and I surpassed them all because I was motivated as fck to excel. I was hungry.

My manager saw that I did not have the experience nor the skill level for the job but I was the hungriest mother fcker for that job .

Guess what ? Got hired, started at $50k in a staff position. 9 months later I'm at a senior level making $80k

My secret? Be fcking hungry.

E-mail your boss every day or so with new ideas. Work your ass off. Love your work, be motivated.

Everyone in my company loves me, I have senior directors coming to me for advice.
    pretty much spot on. Motivation and being a hungry mother fuker and not giving up on your goals will take you far
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000) JokerbraH is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do I become CEO? jking how do you approach the question, do you feel you are overqualified for the internship/job? also what are the best questions interviewee's have asked you besides what are you looking for in an employee.

Location: Land of the free, Home of the uglys, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what if the person you're interviewing is in bad cloths and looks bad ect ect. but they have amazing skills and personality/confdence does that affect your decision or do you not give a fook about appearance at the interview so long as they dress nice at the job.

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have an interview tomorow for a trainee position with the worlds 3rd largest producer and supplier of aluminium. Im wearing a full blown suit and doing research on the company and interview questions now.

What knowledge would you expect me to know about the company? any more tips? pretty nervous as this would turn my life completly around in an amazing way if i get it
    Fck u james

outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) outtawhey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What was the worst applicant ever?

What was the funniest applicant?

Also, would you hook a miscer up with a job? There's a few friends I know who know people who are in the industry that just jump straight to interview without going through test assessment or even online test.
    "Your image of a throne is different than mine."
    "I’m living my life too, I’m doing exactly what I want to do, I found my passion, I’ve created my true calling in life, I’m living my life on my terms."
    "My friends we are one chasing the same dream that makes us one. Lets keep encouraging each other and keep the dream alive."

B: 286 S: 375 D: 441

snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000) snp1686 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ever call a reference and get a terrible reference? please describe
    ★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆