AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Freaked myself out tonight!

I have been steadily working towards my ultimate goal of sub 10% bf, probably around 11-12 right now

like many of you I notice how my body changes as I reduce and how it affects others as well when they do so.

Vascularity seems to be a good indicator of leanness and in the last few week I have noticed both sides of my fore arms turning into road maps of veins they are have also appeared on my biceps.

yesterday and today I had a real pig out food at least 7000 calories, major leptin reset days !

so now my muscles are really full and im also a bit bloated, I did the pre bed check in the mirror as we do and I thought I had a bruise or some sort of mark on my delts to chest tie in area on closer inspection its another dirty great vein popping up like a snake totally shocked me as I have never had this before in my life!

I reckon about 7 lbs and I will be set but its gonna be a tough 7lbs but having little moments like this is a great incentive to push on

no more reset days for a while though!

dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dunit94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dear diary

moreMackle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you sum up your question? I just didn't find one.
    You seem to sound happy. You are fine. There's nothing wrong with your snake vanes

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moreMackle View Post
    Can you sum up your question? I just didn't find one.
    You seem to sound happy. You are fine. There's nothing wrong with your snake vanes
    it wasn't a question more a reflection on how the body changes as we lose weight and what you notice during the process

most people (me included) tend to focus on abs but the other stuff like vascularity and separation are also pretty cool, veins are kind of freaky though ..in a good way

moreMackle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, im happy for you. i can't focus on abs. This is my achilles heel. Keep these veins popping!

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Vascularity hasn't been all that reinforcing for me; if anything, it's frustrating. My forearms are veiny as heck but my lower abdomen is still carrying a ton of fat (almost as frustrating as the fact that my butt hurts when I sit on an unpadded chair yet I still have a great deal of fat on my hips).

Good for you, OP. Keep fighting the good fight.
    Started 2012 at over 410lbs (that was as high as my scale went) and I ended the year at 260lbs.

Still going strong while eating whatever I want - whenever I want; I just keep it to under 2000 calories a day.

TEAM IIFYC (if it fits your calories)

Registered User TiberiusClaudis's Avatar
    TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting.

I'm on a similar path, a bit behind you at approx 13%. But I was wondering what things to look forward too...now i know!

Keep on trucking!
    And when Caesar reached the Oceanside, he wept. As there were no more worlds to conquer.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went to the washroom today and looked down...guess what?
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

Casting A Big Shadow Bring_The_Pain's Avatar
    Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bring_The_Pain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by canadiancoops View Post
    I went to the washroom today and looked down...guess what?
    Frostbite on your wang eh?