gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodyfat estimate, will rep!

Hey y'all, Just looking for some body fat estimates here. I'm 5'8-9" and weigh 175 right now.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images
    PR's: S/B/D 365/225/420 at 170lbs.
    Push press: 225lbs.
    Clean and Jerk: 255lbs
    Snatch: 185lbs

SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJP27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks around 15 percent to me.

Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Datz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My first thought was about 15% too.
    Stay Hungry

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    15 he should see a little of the top 2-4 abs when flexing....could be 15% if you lack abdominal muscles. I was going to say 18% though,
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Melow13 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    14 brah

Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dybz97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    14-15%

JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeHemi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you flexing int the upper body photo? 15% if not. 17-18ish if you are. Think it's been said but you should be able to see a couple of separations in the abs when flexing if u were 15% or under- Assuming at least average development in the core muscles
    Who will positively change the health and fitness of New Zealanders....This guy

There's peanut butter on my face

With my measley reps, are you even bothered that I rep back

gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) gfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks y'all! And yea this is unflexed. Wish the leg picture was better quality... lol, in the mirror I can actually see a bit of seperation but can't really see it in that picture at all.

Repped all that commented, anyone else? Or advice on anything to focus on besides just dropping a bit more fat?

Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    20. No hate just can't see much LBM in general.

Originally Posted by Shawnfuzi View Post
    20. No hate just can't see much LBM in general.
    while I"m not saying I have a lot by any means, I don't believe I have THAT little either. I do happen to carry most of my mass on my back/legs though since most of my strength focus has been there (for my sport). CHeck my av pic for an old picture of my back.

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gfreak View Post
    Thanks y'all! And yea this is unflexed. Wish the leg picture was better quality... lol, in the mirror I can actually see a bit of seperation but can't really see it in that picture at all.

Repped all that commented, anyone else? Or advice on anything to focus on besides just dropping a bit more fat?
    Since you said unflexed I'd agree with the 14-15%. Good job bro. Looking good to me, keep up what you're doing!
    NGN - Lead Forum Rep

GIVEAWAY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159500271

LOGGING OPPORTUNITY THREAD -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161618453

TheSweezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSweezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSweezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey y'all, Just looking for some body fat estimates here. I'm 5'8-9" and weigh 175 right now.

Thanks in advance!
    15-16 percent

Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shawnfuzi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    while I"m not saying I have a lot by any means, I don't believe I have THAT little either. I do happen to carry most of my mass on my back/legs though since most of my strength focus has been there (for my sport). CHeck my av pic for an old picture of my back.
    I did see that after I poseted, but I would still say you have s bit to go. Body fat is just a tool though, don't get so caught up with the tools that you forget to focus of the work you do with those tools. Not saying that you have, just saying. You look good bro, keep up the goodwork

CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrazyCrease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    18%
    Live life on life's terms

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Average on the page is 15%.

My opinion is about 15% as well
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173

ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500)

mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    16 %