Page 119 of 200 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 5996
    mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I have a dietary question. Is a Muslim forgiven for eating pork if he/she didn't know it was pork?
    Man is judged exclusively by their intention, in Islam. So, yes.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by uwootm8 View Post
    Bear in mind that the present life is just a game, a diversion, an attraction, a cause of boasting among you, of rivalry in wealth and children. It is like plants that spring up after the rain: their growth at first delights the sowers, but then you see them wither away, turn yellow, and become stubble. There is terrible punishment in the next life as well as forgiveness and approval from God; the life of this world is only an illusory pleasure. 21 So race for your Lord’s forgiveness and a Garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers: that is God’s bounty, which He bestows on whoever He pleases. God’s bounty is infinite. 57:20-21
    I love those verses.

A fantastic reminder.

This whole World and everything we run around for condensed and put into perspective.

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    ^ hey, hello.

How was your Eid? How was everyone's Eid on here?

brb still fasting (6 Nafil rozay) - lol.

Anyone make any gains? Lose weight? I lost about 15 lbs because I was really strict with my diet. Limited iftar parties to one a week (where I ate all the fewds), cutting calories to an extreme low during the rest of the week.

After reading Tahujad most of the month, and all five prayers plus Qur'an & Yaseen recitation daily - it feels horrible that since Ramadan ended, I've been having problems keeping up with my prayers. O_o

Anyone else dealing with this? How do you overcome it?
    Very good that you are keeping the extra fasts.

My Eid was very simple. Didn't feel like 'celebrating' so to speak because of the terrible news in recent weeks. Its very sad.

I lost around 14-15lbs too, didn't train at all during Ramadhan, not really bothered about it at all really. I feel stronger mentally after Ramadhan and more focused. Its good to pray more during the month and to recite Quran but its important to reflect too and try to improve on our own-selves. I have a greater attachment to the Quran, something which I wanted to work on and now InshAllah I can build on that.

With prayers they are easier during Ramadhan, the rewards are greater and everything is just geared towards worship - I have such clarity of mind during Ramadhan, it is amazing, but as soon as its Eid everything changes but that is when the real test begins. InshAllah all my worship during Ramadhan and everyone else's is accepted.

perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    I just ignore it.
    You were never sincere about the religion.

You can impress others with your 'inside information', you can have that, but every Muslim poster that you have spoken with here knows you are fraudin.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ hey, hello.

How was your Eid? How was everyone's Eid on here?

brb still fasting (6 Nafil rozay) - lol.

Anyone make any gains? Lose weight? I lost about 15 lbs because I was really strict with my diet. Limited iftar parties to one a week (where I ate all the fewds), cutting calories to an extreme low during the rest of the week.

After reading Tahujad most of the month, and all five prayers plus Qur'an & Yaseen recitation daily - it feels horrible that since Ramadan ended, I've been having problems keeping up with my prayers. O_o

Anyone else dealing with this? How do you overcome it?
    Salaam

You got dedication sis. I couldn't keep those 6 fasts, I love my food too much lol.

My challenge is sleeping early so I can wake up for Fajr.

For me going to the mosque helps me with productivity in terms of religion. I just go there, pray a bit, whip out my phone and read the Qur'an, maybe do some recitation too.
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bmeanie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would like to know if there is anyone who considers him/herself Muslim but is gay, as the quaran openly condemns homosexuality and also how can any good Muslim be tolerant to gays?

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nandabrittle View Post
    I have a bit of a strange question. How do you know if Allah is guiding your heart? Say you continuously ask for guidance in a certain area, and your heart is firm on a particular option HOWEVER that option doesn't seem to be working out for you.. but you can't seem to let it go? How do you know if you're being guided or just stubborn in your emotions?

Incase anyone suggests istikhara - I've done this and it confused me even more. Started a year ago and was positive for a year, then all of a sudden went extremely negative to pure impossible (in terms of obstacles). But my heart is still 100% inclined on the matter and the emotional turmoil is actually driving me crazy and my understanding of istikara is that you're meant to be content with the outcome and naturally guided away from the negative option.. which hasn't happened.

Thanks to anyone who replies
    Not everyone is ready for istakhara.
    Majority of Muslims only see the external side of Islam .
    Look into your self .
    Understand why you are here.
    Be patiant .
    You won't find answers here either.
    Internet is pretty much a snake pit when it comes to religion.
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bmeanie View Post
    I would like to know if there is anyone who considers him/herself Muslim but is gay, as the quaran openly condemns homosexuality and also how can any good Muslim be tolerant to gays?
    I am not a homo, though I can answer your second question. We can be tolerant of gays because that is something that God has given them. We do not hate people for what they are but rather try to facilitate easy for them (as long as we are not facilitating sin).

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are Muslim men attracted to other men, that is not a problem. It's a problem when they act on it and have sex with other men or ladies with other ladies.

A Muslim should not support their homosexual acts but be nice to them at the same time. The only unforgivable sin is associating another with God or denying God's existence but we don't have problems being nice to polytheists or atheists so there is no reason we can't be nice and polite to homosexuals, trannies, crossdressers, etc.

OneFourNine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneFourNine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneFourNine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneFourNine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneFourNine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I was told yesterday by a Muslim, that Christians pay Muslims to leave islam. Do any of you believe this? Do you have any proof?
    Muslims in Australia pay indigenous Australians (aboriginals) money to convert to Islam

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OneFourNine View Post
    Muslims in Australia pay indigenous Australians (aboriginals) money to convert to Islam
    Liar.

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I was told yesterday by a Muslim, that Christians pay Muslims to leave islam. Do any of you believe this? Do you have any proof?
    I wouldn't be surprised. An offer of material goods is a great way to convince someone to abandon their beliefs, especially if they're on a shaky foundation.

An old and sad page in history...

"Indian Muslims in Singapore being executed by a British firing squad for refusing to fight against Ottoman Turkey, 1914"

HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HaythamKenway is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you guys think about this whole Gaza and Palestine thing?

speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HaythamKenway View Post
    Pretty sad. Clearly Israel is committing ethnic cleansing.

Hamas is either extremely stupid, or just an organization who'se sole intention is to stay in power..War breeds support.

Muslims are confident things will be fixed. I am..I don't stress out. I will help, but things will be better for them.

speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speedyclaxton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why did Ibn Taymiyyah considered Shias muslims? What was his conclusion in his long research?

Can anyone provide me with his work about Shias...

Originally Posted by speedyclaxton View Post
    Why did Ibn Taymiyyah considered Shias muslims? What was his conclusion in his long research?

Shia are Muslims .
    This current state of affairs has more To it than meets the eye.
    It's a political game between many nations and they are prepared to invent all sorts of lies in order to create a Sunni Shia cival war.

I know it will get better. The Muslim world- maybe one day in my life time, will get its chit together after hitting rock bottom, and the Muslims will unite and justice will come to the Muslim world. The world is between God's hands, so I am not really worried.

In the meantime all we can do is donate to Gaza or other places where people are oppressed so that their lives are a little better.

What I am disturbed by is the attitude of common people. There's a lot of war rhetoric calling for genocide, etc. I hope it doesn't actualize... but history tells us it can.

From the 20th century many Jihadist movements have evolved. Movements such as Al-Gamat al-Islamiya, Jamaat Al-Takfir Wa'l-Hijrah, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, ISIL / ISIS, Jabhat al-Nusra and many more. We have heard the names Osama bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki, Ayman al-Zawahiri, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, but who are these people? From the western media we hear them being called terrorists. From some Muslims we hear them being called the true Mujahideen. But other Muslims call them extremists and followers of the sect called Khawarij. Join Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi in this amazing lecture and find out about The Jihadist Movements of the 20th Century.
    Yasir Qadhi going hard. Never really seen him this worked up before.

The lecture is long, but the Q&A at the end covers alot of the main points - can listen from: 1:02:04

IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IbnKutub has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gaza and Palestine thing? I don't know what you mean. Be more specific.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People can do whatever they want in their lives. It doesn't concern me, I'll be judged by my deeds, they by theirs.
    However, you won't see me "blessing" homosexuals for giving into their lustful transgressions. I feel the same for heterosexual relationships. People have problems controlling themselves, and I have no patience for such people. I like to eliminate them out of my life or at least minimize their importance.

I am not a homo, though I can answer your second question. We can be tolerant of gays because that is something that God has given them. We do not hate people for what they are but rather try to facilitate easy for them (as long as we are not facilitating sin).
    No, God has not given them "gayness," sorry I disagree with your view there lil bro.

Originally Posted by speedyclaxton View Post

Why wouldn't they be considered Muslim? The requirement for being Muslim is believing in One God, believing in the last Prophet, and not associating partners with God.
    Sort of common sense don't you think...?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

People can do whatever they want in their lives. It doesn't concern me, I'll be judged by my deeds, they by theirs.
    However, you won't see me "blessing" homosexuals for giving into their lustful transgressions. I feel the same for heterosexual relationships. People have problems controlling themselves, and I have no patience for such people. I like to eliminate them out of my life or at least minimize their importance.

No, God has not given them "gayness," sorry I disagree with your view there lil bro.

Why wouldn't they be considered Muslim? The requirement for being Muslim is believing in One God, believing in the last Prophet, and not associating partners with God.
    I don't know.

According to some Scholars, Shias pray to Imams etc..

Still searching for ibn taymishah research..

Can anyone point me to a place where I can for his book?

misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    1) Imam Ash-Shafi'i: On one occasion Imam Shafi'i said concerning the Shia,

"I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidi* Shia." and on another occasion he said; "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except for the raafidi* Shia, because they invent ahadith and adopt them as part of their religion." (Minhaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah)
    ====
    2) Imam Abu Hanifah: It is reported that often Imam Abu Hanifah used to repeat the following statement about the raafidi Shia; "Whoever doubts whether they are disbelievers has himself committed disbelief."
    ====

3) Imam Malik: Once when asked about the raafidi Shia, Imam Malik said; "Do not speak to them or narrate from them, for surely they are liars." During one of Imam Malik's classes, it was mentioned that the raafidi Shia curse the sahaba. Imam Malik recited the verse, "Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are harsh with the disbelievers and gentle among themselves. So that the disbelievers may become enraged with them." (48:29) He then said, "Whoever becomes enraged when the sahaba are mentioned is the one about whom the verse speaks." (Tafseer al-Qurtubi)
    =======

Why do you even pretend like these people are proper muslims? Read about Dajjals army and his 70,000 supports from Iran who wear the black Shia clothing.
    These people curse our mother Aisha(may Allah be pleased with her) and that imams have some knowledge like Allah...astagfar

May Allah guide these people. You know how Christians were asked to pay Jizya or leave Mosul? Read what Shia did to Sunnis in Basra where if they didn't leave in 48 hours they all would be killed. Yet NO news coverage!

misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100) misctruthful1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    See thats the problem. They do associate there imams with Allah and shout "ya ..." like idiots. May Allah guide them.

And the fact that some shia accuse mother of believers with adultery and some even call her kafir!

Originally Posted by perrierAX View Post

Yasir Qadhi going hard. Never really seen him this worked up before.

The lecture is long, but the Q&A at the end covers alot of the main points - can listen from: 1:02:04

I can't speak much for these groups and there killing of innocent people. But what i do know is that the Mahdi won't be coming about with a suit on running protests shouting "Free palestine"

Originally Posted by misctruthful1 View Post
    See thats the problem. They do associate there imams with Allah and shout "ya ..." like idiots. May Allah guide them.

And the fact that some shia accuse mother of believers with adultery and some even call her kafir!
    Finding distaste in people who commit sin is one thing.

To call them non-Muslims is treading on dangerous territory.

Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post

I can't speak for all Shias. Zaydis are better. But you need to research their aqeedah and what do you think of those who call Umar or Aisha disbelievers?

Watch this.

And associating imams with Allah is shirk. Bu t i'm not making takfir on anyone. I'm sure most Shia are just such due to their preference to Ali over other sahabas and they don't curse Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar.

Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post

I agree but I thought the ruling with association is takfir?

calling sahaba names, saying bad things about this and that is a sin but doesn't take them out the fold of muslim..But the above does.

I've been looking back and forth and can't seem to find a definite answers..Some say they associate Imamas with Allah some dont.

Page 119 of 200 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast