Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lacking delt strenght and mass

my delts are really behind in strenght, mass and anything you can imagine, and my traps are like overdeveloped, i look like a ****ing cobra serpent.

i'm currently doing OHP, flies and facepulls for delts 2 times a week, for traps im doing chin rows and dumbbell shrugs, should i add something to my delt routine?

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inb4 meadey
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Inb4 meadey
    WHY ME???????????

heavy cheated lateral raises is the answer

Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tenronth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    WHY ME???????????

but im not cheating on them bro, im using 5kg(really ****ing light) dumbells and the only thing moving are my arms

flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your traps are too big only work them once a week and do delts twice. And by flies do you mean side lateral raises?
    ig: https://www.instagram.com/sgm.style/

flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flabs2abs1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tenronth View Post
    but im not cheating on them bro, im using 5kg(really ****ing light) dumbells and the only thing moving are my arms
    Hes saying you need to go heavy and cheat

WHY ME???????????

How much do you cheat on them? And do you do them standing or sitting?

Edit: triple post of peace

shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    behind the neck overhead press

wide grip, stop when your elbow makes a 90/arms are parallel to the floor

I've noticed seated seems to isolate it more than standing. it's just up to you

Originally Posted by flabs2abs1 View Post
    If your traps are too big only work them once a week and do delts twice. And by flies do you mean side lateral raises?
    yeah, those flies

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flabs2abs1 View Post
    How much do you cheat on them? And do you do them standing or sitting?

Edit: triple post of peace
    bit of hip/lower back swing to get it moving

I saw the most results doing them one arm, standing holding onto a rack or something, but I changed my routine and now do them seated 2 arm to save lower back fatigue

bit of hip/lower back swing to get it moving

I saw the most results doing them one arm, standing holding onto a rack or something, but I changed my routine and now do them seated 2 arm to save lower back fatigue
    thanks for the help bro, will try this week

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tenronth View Post
    thanks for the help bro, will try this week
    He doesn't even lift
    #fact
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”