XianHijas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you forget a girl brah ? (srs)

I need help over here.. I just broke up with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago..
    I always stop thinking about her when I'm with my friends, studying and lifting weights
    I always thought I'll get over her easily with new PRs and pumps in the gym
    but I guess not..
    whenever when I'm alone (esp. before I sleep)
    my feelings for her are still coming back..
    don't know what to do...
    she broke up with because she doesn't have time with me anymore..
    need ur help brahs.

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did not read. You **** another girl.

XianHijas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TomNotNatalie View Post
    Did not read. You **** another girl.
    great advice.

supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersaiyanbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get a brazzers account

Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You go talk to other girls SRS. Once you start talking to more you'll realize that maybe your previous gf wasn't all that special in the first place. You'll find other girls can make you feel just as good if not better than your gf did.

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As stated above...find better, proceed to smash-profit?
    >Country Strong Crew<

1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1994LIFTS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You fuk OP....you fuk dem bishes
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Keyeeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just minimize the time u spend alone. and find other girls

Ajp19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same thing about six months ago mate it gets better with time and try to move on to other girls. but seriously mate however bad you feel now in a few months you will be fine again

muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Delete all numbers ******** everything affiliated with her and try to avoid contact than just give it time
    When the going gets tough the tough get going

richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richard97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had the same problem
    Delete her everywhere
    Minimize time spent alone
    Turn obsession over her into researching bodybuilding, and spending time in the gym or clean bulking, fap (serious, releases dem endorphins) and most importantly pull sloots. Also bear in mind time does heal all wounds and in while from now this will mean nothing to you, and heartbreak is an important lesson for us all
    Best of luck opie, were all gonna make it

GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cut all ties with her by deleting/unfollowing/unsuscribing/removing her from everything, get rid of anything that you associate with her. Don't contact her. Stay occupied so you don't think of her. And most importantly, f*ck, talk to, and go out with other girls!

wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    she's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fuked up that picture this. getting railed by all kinds of guys. she doesn't give a fuk about you, why should you give one single fuk about her? disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. you're better than that. she's just another slut that you were infatuated with. shes average. shes nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fuking spot with her at the end. forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. when you're aesthetic as fuk, don't give a fuk, alpha and confident as fuk you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? she will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her fuking emotions if you want. girls live off emotions, you think you're fuked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. it will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuk her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. it doesn't matter, you know why? because you're the ****ing man so start acting like it. stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. you're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as fuk, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single **** was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.

Sup3rian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wutbrah View Post
    she's taking a new cock every other day while you're sitting there imagining being with her, look at how fuked up that picture this. getting railed by all kinds of guys. she doesn't give a fuk about you, why should you give one single fuk about her? disregard her completely, I don't care if you've been going after her for months or years, stop it now. I don't care if you think you've put too much time in, stop it. stop thinking how great it would be with her, because it wouldn't. you're better than that. she's just another slut that you were infatuated with. shes average. shes nothing to you. I don't care if she texts you saying she misses you, don't respond. don't wait 2 hours then respond and think you're alpha, you're in the same fuking spot with her at the end. forget about her, work on your goals for life, aesthetics being one of them. when you're aesthetic as fuk, don't give a fuk, alpha and confident as fuk you know what will happen since you've been disregarding her? she will come to you like never before, and you can toy with her fuking emotions if you want. girls live off emotions, you think you're fuked with this oneitis, imagine how bad it will be for her when she sees how awesome you are and you aren't giving her any time. it will eat her inside, then you can eventually fuk her and disregard if you want, or just forget about her. it doesn't matter, you know why? because you're the ****ing man so start acting like it. stop feeling bad for yourself, stop fantasizing about her before you go to bed, stop fapping to her, stop all of this nonsense. you're going to look back and laugh at how dumb you were for being infatuated with this chick when there are tons of them out there, go get more. put yourself out there, lift heavy as fuk, work on ceo'ing, adopt the not a single **** was given attitude and watch your happiness rise to higher levels than ever before.
    this, strong post man