Thread: Dunk problem

vv23mvp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Dunk problem

I'm 6.05 (half an inch from 6.1), I have a standing reach if 7.9, my wingspans is 6.2, and my vertical is roughly 33-35 inches. Why can't I throw it down? What am I doing wrong? *note my hands are small and I can't palm a ball

MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many inches over the rim can you touch? Can you touch 10'6+?

vv23mvp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya just about

The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The6TwoTitan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You need to work your legs more it sounds with leg press,squats etc. I was stuck hitting the back iron for years until I took my leg work serious. Also box jumps helped me, along with standing under the rim and reaching left to right until I was burned out. You will get it, just remember dunking isn't everything ask John Stockton or Jason Kidd.
    Stay Natural, Stay Humble
    !Psalm3!

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    easier to palm and dunk. if ur vert is 3 ft then jst 2 hand alley oop

mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mrbizniz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just do your squats, lunges, leg press, calves, etc. You'll get there if you're consistent on legs. Another thing that'll help is if you have an adjustable court. Put it on 9ft or whatever that is perfect for you and keep dunking on that for practice. I'm currently dunking on 10ft, but barely.