Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Body fat and guesstimations of someone like Jen Selter

Hello! I'm a long-time lurker to this website and forum, and first time poster today!

I have a query if some of you folk who have experience/an eye for these things. What would you recon someone like Jen Selter's body fat percentage is? (Can't post links, but she's immediately googleable)

I'm guessing low - but how low? Like, a physical oddity kinda-low? (as in, she can maintain a low bodyfat percentage for long periods of time) Or...just general low? Too low? I have no real guage for this - and yeah, I like the way she looks and would like to emulate this as best as I'm personally able to.

I'm going to hazard a guess she's...16%? She looks to me like she has a good base of muscle - but again, for those in the know, is that YEARS of work? Or, a year of hard and heavy lifting? To me, she has muscle but not mega muscle. Like, if she were my height (5'5") she'd weigh 125 lbs or something. Am I right? Or talking nonsense?!

I know I've got a long way to go, but I've never been 'lean' before in my life so I have no idea what I'm aiming for. I know, I should just be patient and see what I look like and assess at regular intervals.

But you never know - doesn't hurt to ask! You guys have been lifting for far longer than I and you'd know what's possible and how.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was going to gander about 15%. She doesn't have a lot of muscle, I'd say you could gain about what she's got in a year if you eat enough calories and protein. And of course lift consistently heavy.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) happyhatparade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I was going to gander about 15%. She doesn't have a lot of muscle, I'd say you could gain about what she's got in a year if you eat enough calories and protein. And of course lift consistently heavy.
    Thank you! That sounds reasonably ok for a first body goal.

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To me it doesn't look like she has a lot of muscle. She's got a nice bum and she's quite lean. What's with her taking all the butt pics? Is that what fitness models do?

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    To me it doesn't look like she has a lot of muscle. She's got a nice bum and she's quite lean. What's with her taking all the butt pics? Is that what fitness models do?
    Yeah, I guessed her level of muscle was something I could aim for in reasonable time.

I think her butt is her shtick; I'd totally aim my butt at the camera if it looked like that.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I follow her on instagram and it doesn't look like she lifts heavy at all... you can see the workout she does on her instagram.. also; she squats in a Smith which is not as good as bb... It looks like her ass is all genetics. http://instagram.com/jenselter Looks like she does a lot of cardio etc One one of the videos it shows her doing high box jumps and a glute machine with the lightest weight...

Oh I found one of her bb squatting but it doesn't look like heavy weight... maybe 25 lb plates? or 10's? Hard to tell. I think she is mostly good genes

http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram...0a1fb07c_7.jpg

I don't think she is a fitness model either; just someone on Instagram who is known for a nice ass and takes a lot of selfies
    Last edited by jstar007; 08-10-2013 at 01:52 AM.

yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My God. Her azz is perfect, but she needs a little more muscle.
    Hey, you guise.

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jstar007 View Post
    I follow her on instagram and it doesn't look like she lifts heavy at all... you can see the workout she does on her instagram.. also; she squats in a Smith which is not as good as bb... It looks like her ass is all genetics. http://instagram.com/jenselter Looks like she does a lot of cardio etc One one of the videos it shows her doing high box jumps and a glute machine with the lightest weight...

Oh I found one of her bb squatting but it doesn't look like heavy weight... maybe 25 lb plates? or 10's? Hard to tell. I think she is mostly good genes

http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram...0a1fb07c_7.jpg

I don't think she is a fitness model either; just someone on Instagram who is known for a nice ass and takes a lot of selfies

Would just like to point out that while she's squatting in a Smith, she's still squatting freely/without support which amounts to the same thing doesn't it ? I do the same I squat in the Smith machine without the support (just because the regular squat rack at my gym is built high that I can't squat to parallel)

Think I gotta agree, her workout routine is nothing like good ol' bb.com advice to lift progressively heavy, and I'd gander that she follows a "traditional" diet of eating "healthy" instead of tracking macros. So that's mostly good genes especially her ass. Not complaining though lol
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But her anterior pelvic tilt is making my eyes hurt... stick that butt out when posing, by all means, but don't arch your back while you're planking and squatting...
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She'd look better proportioned if she trained the rest of her body with the same effort she trains her butt, which is much too big for the rest of her body.

And that's my personal opinion.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My personal opinion is that she likes to train her glutes A LOT! She doesn't look like she has a lot of muscle, I agree.

She has a big anterior pelvic tilt which is really showing in all her lunge/squat pictures too. Not good form. :S

Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the only form shes going for when squatting is the form shes causing in the pants of the men who follow her. I doubt she cares about that when she takes the pics. lol I follow her too but her on-purpose not on purpose shots of her butt get annoying from time to time

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Songstress31 View Post
    I think the only form shes going for when squatting is the form shes causing in the pants of the men who follow her. I doubt she cares about that when she takes the pics. lol I follow her too but her on-purpose not on purpose shots of her butt get annoying from time to time
    Lol ! well haven't seen any video of her squatting but based from the picture http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram...0a1fb07c_7.jpg seems to me (well, not an expert but I generally follow coach Rippetoe's form advice) she's doing it pretty okay. Upper body straight and tight while she's trying to reach parallel with her thighs. Just that she has a really big ass.... which is nice for us guys.
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

I've seen her pictures and I think she's out proportion, she has a good body but no muscle and I would much rather keep my body than have hers. Her butt would be helpful on a more muscular physique.... On her body her calves look to small and arms look to small, she's what I like to call sorority girl muscular, she could do yoga and would look the exact same as she does now. She only lifts so guys will think she's hardcore.

YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by XXbrittXX View Post
    I've seen her pictures and I think she's out proportion, she has a good body but no muscle and I would much rather keep my body than have hers. Her butt would be helpful on a more muscular physique.... On her body her calves look to small and arms look to small, she's what I like to call sorority girl muscular, she could do yoga and would look the exact same as she does now. She only lifts so guys will think she's hardcore.
    Hmmm, you gathered all that from just her pictures? Out of line much?

I agree that she does not have much muscle, but she still looks great.
    "Young people have been taught to think that dreaming is about as wrong as thinking about Santa Claus or believing in the Easter bunny. But dreams do come true." -Kai Greene

Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Songstress31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alejandroPH View Post
    Lol ! well haven't seen any video of her squatting but based from the picture http://distilleryimage2.ak.instagram...0a1fb07c_7.jpg seems to me (well, not an expert but I generally follow coach Rippetoe's form advice) she's doing it pretty okay. Upper body straight and tight while she's trying to reach parallel with her thighs. Just that she has a really big ass.... which is nice for us guys.
    You could be right lol I found a youtube video of her squatting and I think its just that her butt is big and she has a lower back arch. But her form seems to be on point in the video. Her ass makes me want to squat right now lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0QtAM3hew

Her butt also seems to have grown since this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRmfx-d7Og
    I guess thats what squats do. Its much higher and rounder in her more current workouts/pics. I think shes proportioned. She has a great body for what she does. She clearly isnt reaching to be too muscular.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YellowLizard View Post

I don't understand your need to zone in on one post. A member is giving their opinion just like everyone else did in this thread.

I looked at her pics and I see a skinny chick with an ass. Nothing special there...but that's just my opinion.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I don't understand your need to zone in on one post. A member is giving their opinion just like everyone else did in this thread.

I looked at her pics and I see a skinny chick with an ass. Nothing special there...but that's just my opinion.
    "She could do yoga and look the exact same. She only lifts so guys will think she's hardcore."

Judging physique = all good. Using somebodies physique to negatively stereotype their personality is pointless, and kinda rude.
    "Young people have been taught to think that dreaming is about as wrong as thinking about Santa Claus or believing in the Easter bunny. But dreams do come true." -Kai Greene

XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I gathered that from LOOKING AT several of HER PICTURES, i dont need to slap her ass or Know her bmi to figure out she doesnt have a lot of muscle. im an educated adult... And I can make an assessment of her body from looking at said pictures. I can also tell you I wouldn't want to look like kim kardashian just from her pictures... Imagine that...

Originally Posted by XXbrittXX View Post
    I gathered that from LOOKING AT several of HER PICTURES, i dont need to slap her ass or Know her bmi to figure out she doesnt have a lot of muscle. im an educated adult... And I can make an assessment of her body from looking at said pictures. I can also tell you I wouldn't want to look like kim kardashian just from her pictures... Imagine that...
    No need to get defensive, but that clearly wasn't the portion of your post I had any quarrel with, and actually agreed with you.

Dropping it regardless.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "She could do yoga and look the exact same. She only lifts so guys will think she's hardcore."

Judging physique = all good. Using somebodies physique to negatively stereotype their personality is pointless, and kinda rude.
    90% of the pics she posts on instagram are of her ass. I'm sorry, but an ass alone doesn't qualify as a physique. Her personality seems a bit weird as it's pretty obvious she wants random members to follow her ass...

Is this what instagram is all about?...good lawd LOL...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

No need to get defensive, but that clearly wasn't the portion of your post I had any quarrel with, and actually agreed with you.

Dropping it regardless.
    I already dropped it....first....

iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAT A$$!!!!

LOL sorry- just had to.

Anyway:blargh.

she's a great big MEH in my world. she has excellent genes. And does some training obviously- but for all the fitness stuff she seems to be portraying- she as wretched form and very little muscle definition that appeals to MY personal taste- especially for someone who is really pushing that 'I work out a lot for this body' kind of vibe.

not impressed.

But yeah- she's got a reasonably low BF in order to have those abs peaking out. I would love her if she lifted for real- she could be stunning. sigh- oh well.
    and man- those planks. they make my eyes bleed.

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iJ0 View Post
    But yeah- she's got a reasonably low BF in order to have those abs peaking out. I would love her if she lifted for real- she could be stunning. sigh- oh well.
    and man- those planks. they make my eyes bleed.
    PEEKING! PEEKING! Talk about making my eyes bleed; your grammar and spelling need severe rehabilitation.

Bad juju in this thread, by the way. The nastiness about her body... gosh. Why? Must we bb.com women really sink to the catty body-snark stereotype? Come, now.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iJ0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol sorry- I think I was on the phone and trying to type: much like I'm doing now. Multi-tasking and spelling. not my strong suit on Sunday after a day of cooking.

I was an English minor- I should have known better!!!

although to the grammar- I type/post/text very much how I speak. which is annoying: all over the place/stream of conscious. Apologies in advance!!!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    PEEKING! PEEKING! Talk about making my eyes bleed; your grammar and spelling need severe rehabilitation.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

At least I'm not a body and sexuality Nazi. To be fair, tutoring people in grammar IS my actual job. I get paid to be this obnoxious! And hey, she took it well.
    --Hubert Humphrey

Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    At least I'm not a body and sexuality Nazi. To be fair, tutoring people in grammar IS my actual job. I get paid to be this obnoxious! And hey, she took it well.
    Some people are writing from cell phones. Some people don't have English as first language. Feel free to correct grammar at work and leave people here alone.

Well, now I know the internet boundaries. It's fine to snark about an unknown woman's looks and presumed intentions in posting pictures, but it's not fine to lightheartedly make a comment about how people write. Oh, and it's fine to snap at people for remarking on grammar. Got it. The internet now makes sense.
    --Hubert Humphrey