Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mchalupny View Post
    Not necessary. I see the guy reply to posts all day. Lots of true, yet vague and often rude responses. Seems like he believes he's the nutritional powerhouse here, and I'm just wondering why he doesn't have an avi pic, or any pics for that matter. Strange, really.

You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right? I just don't believe the guy's for real.
    Lettuce not overlook the elephant in the room as the reason some people don't put up an avi and pics.

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK so for those who like to "ya but" all day long on here like my kids do, with your ya but this one guy looks like this or that, I will break it down in simple terms so it is more clear..."generally" a successful trainer looks like he/she actually works out! Most major league batting coaches have actually played the game and hit the ball! Most QB coaches actually played the position! And generally speaking most golfers are not putting up big money for golf lessons from your local club pro after watching him shoot a 30 over par on the front nine!!! Hope that helps...

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why don't I get callout threads too?

jelly/10
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Why don't I get callout threads too?

jelly/10
    Yeah, and Pug doesn't even post in his.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    Yeah, and Pug doesn't even post in his.
    Because this has been beaten to death.

There's been so many call out threads

Yes Pug had a fake avi
    Yes Pug can seem rude to people but that's just because they are too damn sensitive. I am not sure how they would survive in real life. Heck I'm way more rude than pug

People need to grow up and stop making a big deal of things. Let him help people which is what he does

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh look it's this thread again. Whiny turd who's never helped anyone else complains about the way someone else helps countless others.

If you don't like someone's posting style, STFU & put them on ignore. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep learning because we aren't over-sensitive little bitches who expect everything in life to come with a sugar coating.
    Delirious Mutant.

mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well this escalated quickly...

Alright, I understand everyone's point(s). I admit, I'm not a bodybuilder. I run, and train very diligently, so I try to incorporate lifting into my workout regimen as I'm a believer that it can help keep overuse injuries at bay. So, to the kind individual 4 posts back, yeah... I know I'm not big. It's all good, that's not my goal.

I enjoy looking through this forum, though, above many other forums similar to this one because I do have a passion for nutrition, and many of you give some great advice. (Yes, I'm talking to many of you who've flamed on me for starting this, but it's fine, I deserved it) I also understand that the world isn't always going to be "roses and rainbows" (or whatever PBateman said), and that sometimes criticism is deserved. I get that. And I also understand when it's necessary to simply tell someone to "read the stickies," as some posts clearly would have not been necessary if the user had previously done so.

Yet, treating someone like s*** is still unnecessary, regardless of what they said. You can help someone without being a d***, yet at the same time without sugar coating it. I just saw quite a few times where he blatantly went out of his way to make a poster feel stupid, and it bothered me a bit. But of course, everyone's free to do as they please, and if that's what you find entertainment in, go right ahead.

Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lauren1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a relative newbie I've found it's not difficult to get under the skin of people on here, personally I've found it best to tread carefully and prepare for a bit of backlash occasionally. Trick is to back out of arguments (unless you are definitely right) and ignore any shi**y attitude in favour of the good information. There are plenty of people who seem to spam on this board with no decent input, who contribute a lot less helpfully than Wonderpug. There might be sarcasm with the delivery, but it's mostly balanced out with the information given. It might be repetitive sometimes, but the questions that get asked on here are also quite repetitive.

The British sense of humour is quite sarcastic though, so unless a post is plain nasty I find it acceptable Sarcasm with good information is fine to me, sarcasm for the sake of it, or to be nasty isn't necessary (or useful).
    Last edited by Lauren1987; 08-09-2013 at 05:33 PM.
    Going for gold :)

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Oh look it's this thread again. Whiny turd who's never helped anyone else complains about the way someone else helps countless others.

If you don't like someone's posting style, STFU & put them on ignore. Meanwhile, the rest of us will keep learning because we aren't over-sensitive little bitches who expect everything in life to come with a sugar coating.
    That's ma bruh. Yes sirrrrr.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for you guys talking about having a thick skin, there's an awful lot of white knighting going on in this thread.

do you all get nudes or something or are you all on retainer. I mean, a whiny bitch thread made it to two pages. you fools are enabling it just as much.

like i said, you guys just want the entertainment value. you're as bad at being trolls as the people you call trolls.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lucidz View Post
    there's an awful lot of white knighting going on in this thread.
    I white knight all the time in hopes to get dat dere panties down - through internet, nomsayin.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for you guys talking about having a thick skin, there's an awful lot of white knighting going on in this thread.

do you all get nudes or something or are you all on retainer. I mean, a whiny bitch thread made it to two pages. you fools are enabling it just as much.

like i said, you guys just want the entertainment value. you're as bad at being trolls as the people you call trolls.

All I've ever seen you do around here is whine. If the way the information here is delivered is that hard for you to tolerate, why not just look elsewhere for it?
    Delirious Mutant.

lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    I white knight all the time in hopes to get dat dere panties down - through internet, nomsayin.
    I think i've been doin' it all wrong!

/wk4laeif!

ok enough entertainment. weekend is here and i'm only working out on weekdays now, so boom 2 days rest. c yall monday

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL

Are you in 8th grade?

GTFO.
    BRAINS & GAINS

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nah.. this guy could barely lift an empty bar

Originally Posted by razorfin View Post
    You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right?

yeh this guy must be f.o.s, cos you know, he's fat.

Andy Bolton, one fat phuck, also the first man to deadlift 1000lbs.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well this escalated quickly...

Alright, I understand everyone's point(s). I admit, I'm not a bodybuilder. I run, and train very diligently, so I try to incorporate lifting into my workout regimen as I'm a believer that it can help keep overuse injuries at bay. So, to the kind individual 4 posts back, yeah... I know I'm not big. It's all good, that's not my goal.

I enjoy looking through this forum, though, above many other forums similar to this one because I do have a passion for nutrition, and many of you give some great advice. (Yes, I'm talking to many of you who've flamed on me for starting this, but it's fine, I deserved it) I also understand that the world isn't always going to be "roses and rainbows" (or whatever PBateman said), and that sometimes criticism is deserved. I get that. And I also understand when it's necessary to simply tell someone to "read the stickies," as some posts clearly would have not been necessary if the user had previously done so.

Yet, treating someone like s*** is still unnecessary, regardless of what they said. You can help someone without being a d***, yet at the same time without sugar coating it. I just saw quite a few times where he blatantly went out of his way to make a poster feel stupid, and it bothered me a bit. But of course, everyone's free to do as they please, and if that's what you find entertainment in, go right ahead.
    Take the challenge! If you have a grief, or a stance, then debate those! If you're not a position to do that then study! The information is so easy now that it's unbelievable! You'll be better off for taking the challenge! You'll learn either way! And...you may well win the debate!! It's really not that hard to figure out!

When wrestling with a pig (pug) in the mud, you eventually learn the pig (pug) loves it!!!

If you want to learn how to wrestle, a pig in in the mud is very good at it!!

Think!

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    LOL

Are you in 8th grade?

GTFO.
    Used to think you were alright man. You're starting to just sound like another elitest jerk. Whatever.

This forum can just keep being total *******s to everyone, and getting more and more cliquish each week and eventually it'll just be the same 10 or 12 dudes, and Kay, and all your alts and troll accounts chatting to each other. More and more it seems like thats what you guys are after.

Congrats.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Used to think you were alright man. You're starting to just sound like another elitest jerk. Whatever.

This forum can just keep being total *******s to everyone, and getting more and more cliquish each week and eventually it'll just be the same 10 or 12 dudes, and Kay, and all your alts and troll accounts chatting to each other. More and more it seems like thats what you guys are after.

Congrats.
    That's crazy, there are many here who try very hard to help people and Manu is one of the best at doing so. There are some who are crass, and they often post a lot, but that's only a few and there still are many who enjoy helping those that are "genuinely" trying to learn.

Congrats.
    Ive read your posts and they come off extremely sarcastic. Youre entitled to that...I suppose. Cause anybody can talk shyt on the net. Easy behind a keyboard. I recognize that.

You dont like it here? Then why are you here?

Ive been on these boards 4 years helping many. Cause that was my intent when I joined this site. Dont even count the PMs I get (that I answer on the regular) or even in my own damn journals. Answering thousands of posts on my OWN TIME.

I dont give a fuk what you think. Not wasting any more time on this.

Have a nice day.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000) Benjo87 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Out of curiosity, id like to know who that skydog tiedie guy is. Seems to know his ****, though doesn't look like he lifts. Nothing against him at all, just curious.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Congrats.
    Is it Monday already ? ****ing weekend flies by so quick.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just saw quite a few times where he blatantly went out of his way to make a poster feel stupid, and it bothered me a bit. But of course, everyone's free to do as they please, and if that's what you find entertainment in, go right ahead.
    You mean like by starting a thread SOLELY for the purpose of calling someone out? (which happens to be a bannable offense BTW). I can't recall him ever doing that. So maybe you should look in the mirror before looking like a hypocritical fool (next time at least)
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Is it Monday already ? ****ing weekend flies by so quick.
    I know hahahhaa the typical troll Cya guys comment I'm out then posts 1 hour later

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats.
    Thanks for remembering me, sugar.