Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I've got a question for 'WonderPug.'

I'll wait till he checks in...

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is your private message feature not working?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mchalupny View Post
    I'll wait till he checks in...
    Fortunately there's this amazing new invention called Private Messages. You should check it out.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM him.
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchalupny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not necessary. I see the guy reply to posts all day. Lots of true, yet vague and often rude responses. Seems like he believes he's the nutritional powerhouse here, and I'm just wondering why he doesn't have an avi pic, or any pics for that matter. Strange, really.

You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right? I just don't believe the guy's for real.

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What if the fat guy is a specalist in muscle protein sysnthesis or muscle hypertrophy training? Or an nutritional expert?

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess he got 55k rep power being a moron? I've seen plenty of his posts and he says just about the same thing I would say most of the time as far as advice goes...so he adds some sarcasm...big deal. Rub some dirt on your vaginas and get over it.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not necessary. I see the guy reply to posts all day. Lots of true, yet vague and often rude responses. Seems like he believes he's the nutritional powerhouse here, and I'm just wondering why he doesn't have an avi pic, or any pics for that matter. Strange, really.

You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right? I just don't believe the guy's for real.
    LOL.

Pug gives great advice, backs it up with research, and has helped PLENTY. You dont like someone's delivery? Lol..welcome to the real fukin world. Not everything is all sunshine and roses. If a poster bothers you...put that poster on ignore.

Let's look at this. Hany Rambod (one example of many) who trains the current Mr.Olympia and many other top competitors (training and nutrition he advises):

^And that pic is making him look real good.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Plenty of people on these forums don't have photos uploaded for various reasons. Sure he can be overly pedantic and prone to purple prose, but as martoch said, the guy didn't come to be revered by this section by posting dumb ass advice.

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Plenty of people on these forums don't have photos uploaded for various reasons. Sure he can be overly pedantic and prone to purple prose, but as martoch said, the guy didn't come to be revered by this section by posting dumb ass advice.
    I wouldn't say purple prose at all. Most of his posts consist of 4-10 word insult, 12 word un-requested advice, and a cut and paste, or some variation.

I rarely see him give advice that he hasn't given out a hundred times before. And significantly more times than not, his responses which provide some modicum of advice are merely a delivery system for condescension.

He reminds me of a total burn out college professor who is really smart, and probably was awesome at some point, but now just trudges into class every day and hates the world.

Its like man, why not go outside and get some sun. Cheer up.

EDIT: All that said, like the angry bitter college professor, I still listen to him.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.

Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Isn't that him in those Ice Crem fitness videos he always posts? Jason something....
    The only one holding you back, Is You.

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucidz View Post
    I rarely see him give advice that he hasn't given out a hundred times before. And significantly more times than not, his responses which provide some modicum of advice are merely a delivery system for condescension.
    Gee, I wonder why that is...maybe because people ask the same questions hundreds of times without reading two words of the stickies. You can question his "delivery methods" all you want, but he is delivering the truth and backs it up. Again, here's some dirt...start rubbing.

EDIT: Yes, at this point, I sound like his bitch...haha!

Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Liftforlife7 View Post
    Isn't that him in those Ice Crem fitness videos he always posts? Jason something....
    Idk but that guy in the video is soooooo annoying.

Lemme give you a bicep shot. Lmao

lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    Gee, I wonder why that is...maybe because people ask the same questions hundreds of times without reading two words of the stickies. You can question his "delivery methods" all you want, but he is delivering the truth and backs it up. Again, here's some dirt...start rubbing.
    I know, and I've brought it up before. If you don't like the question, just don't respond. Honestly, I didn't even realize people here thought that there were trolls here. That seems really pathetic to me, and I just assume people are ignorant, not purposely trying to start sh**.

No lie, I have come to assume that the only reason that the regulars here respond to most of the threads so blatantly rude is because its more entertaining when someone flips out and gets upset over being treated like sh**.

Its literally the only reason I can come up with why people bother responding to the same threads that show up 10-20x a day.

Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Howarth17 View Post
    Idk but that guy in the video is soooooo annoying.

Lemme give you a bicep shot. Lmao
    LMAO...I saw one of his videos the other day talking about CT Fletcher...I couldn't make it through the whole thing, just too painful haha
    The only one holding you back, Is You.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Liftforlife7 View Post

Just in case you're serious . . . . No.

ETA: Obvious now you weren't
    Last edited by MetilHed; 08-09-2013 at 12:52 PM.

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see the guy reply to posts all day. Lots of true, yet vague and often rude responses. Seems like he believes he's the nutritional powerhouse here, and I'm just wondering why he doesn't have an avi pic, or any pics for that matter.

This is a nutrition board, please don't waste space on it with petty attacks on respected members. I'm very tempted to neg, actually.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right?
    Sure I would, if I thought the 'fat guy' knew what he was talking about. FWIW, over the past 20+ years of bodybuilding, I've taken, and heeded, a lot of advice from guys who you would probably think don't know **** because of their appearance.

Some food for thought along those lines:

This guy doesn't look like he's ever lifted a weight in his life. He probably doesn't know jack about nutrition:

This is another guy who is fairly slight-of-build. He probably doesn't know anything either:

Or how about this little guy. Based on how he looks here, he couldn't possibly know one freaking thing about anything related to bodybuilding:

More food for thought; V-Bulletin, the forum format currently used here, has this really neat feature called "Ignore." If you don't happen to like a particular poster's advice or the manner in which he offers it, put him on 'ignore,' and then you will no longer be subject to his output.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Listen I felt the way you did when I first started posting on here...WP and I also disagree on a number of things and have openly discussed those, however after sending him a PM a while back he is actually very helpful and extremely knowledgeable on a number of subjects and I respect him for that...so yes he is real and although very opinionated and we still disagree often I still value his input and opinion! I will say though that I agree with you on the avi part and the way a trainer at any gym should present themselves (and Hany is a horrible example of this as he chooses not to look like most of his clients who are heavily "supplemented") to walk the walk as well as talk the talk! If I am someone new walking into a gym and choosing a personal trainer it is a pretty easy choice between someone who looks like he follows his own advice or someone who is overweight or looks out of shape.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucidz View Post

Its literally the only reason I can come up with why people bother responding to the same threads that show up 10-20x a day.
    I think many times it is in a desire to support as we were supported.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I think many times it is in a desire to support as we were supported.
    I guess, I meant "why they bother responding snarkily"

I get what you mean.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at another thread calling out Pug.

Silly boys. When will you learn?

Pug has just gone for a walk and is happily chewing on a pig ear. He will respond when he doesn't have anything better to do.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never understand why people bitch about (obviously) copy/pasted replies. the responses are well thought out, often long, and usually have named links (ie Click here, instead of http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1116053173). the vast majority of the questions are the same ones that get repeated constantly. Why complain that he takes the time to be more efficient at helping people ?

Many of the rest of them are absurdly stupid or could be answered with google in less time than it takes to post the question here, much less time waiting for answers. everyone seems to think they're a special little snowflake and they need to ask in a new post because the example they read the guy was 5' 10', while the guy making the new thread is 6' 1" so he thinks his circumstances are special or unique.

I'm actually surprised WP (and not to forget anyone else: as well as most of the regular contributers in the Nut) have the patience to answer at all . . . whether people consider it snarky or not.

Don't even get me started on the people that come in asking for advice, then start defending their misconceptions that they came in for advice about.
    If people want someone to tell them what they want to hear and suck their dick while doing it, they should go to a brothel.

The whole "Teach a man to fish . . .etc" thing is absolutely in play here. Don't tell every guy wandering in "Here are you macros". Get them to ask themselves why in the world they ever thought they needed 3g/lb of protein and <20g fat (extreme, but I have seen both here).

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrhalljr View Post
    Listen I felt the way you did when I first started posting on here...WP and I also disagree on a number of things and have openly discussed those, however after sending him a PM a while back he is actually very helpful and extremely knowledgeable on a number of subjects and I respect him for that...so yes he is real and although very opinionated and we still disagree often I still value his input and opinion! I will say though that I agree with you on the avi part and the way a trainer at any gym should present themselves (and Hany is a horrible example of this as he chooses not to look like most of his clients who are heavily "supplemented") to walk the walk as well as talk the talk! If I am someone new walking into a gym and choosing a personal trainer it is a pretty easy choice between someone who looks like he follows his own advice or someone who is overweight or looks out of shape.
    Poor analysis on Hany. Point missed by a mile. Maybe two miles.

Let's look at OP, his post, and the responses.

Re-evaluate.

On another note...people need to get some thicker skin. Soft as fuk.
    Last edited by PBateman2; 08-09-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I agree that his posts are a bit... snarky, and I personally dont care for that, the fact that he has no display pic doesn't mean anything.

To use a non-bodybuilding analogy, Nick Saban looks like he'd be a pretty crappy football player, but he seems to know more about making people into good football players than anyone else. Appearance doesn't necessarily matter in this case.

razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000) razorfin is just really nice. (+1000)

You wouldn't take lifting advice from a fat guy in a gym, right?

yeh this guy must be f.o.s, cos you know, he's fat.

Andy Bolton, one fat phuck, also the first man to deadlift 1000lbs.
    BuilderBrah

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
    To use a non-bodybuilding analogy, Nick Saban looks like he'd be a pretty crappy football player, but he seems to know more about making people into good football players than anyone else. Appearance doesn't necessarily matter in this case.
    nick saban actually played DB for kent state.
    with his help during the season, they ended up winning the MAC title (the only time kent state was able to do so).
    he ended getting sidelined with an injury to his ankle his senior year.
    not saying he would have definitely gone to the NFL, but its no telling where he would be if he didnt get injured.

just a little fun fact for ya .
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feelsbatman

No display pic here. I am obviously that fat obese guy then

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bambam601 View Post
    nick saban actually played DB for kent state.
    with his help during the season, they ended up winning the MAC title (the only time kent state was able to do so).
    he ended getting sidelined with an injury to his ankle his senior year.
    not saying he would have definitely gone to the NFL, but its no telling where he would be if he didnt get injured.

just a little fun fact for ya .
    Haha I know. I more meant currently he doesnt exactly look like TJ Yeldon, but he knows more about football than him

Side note: 1000 lb deadlift? That's insane

Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    On another note...people need to get some thicker skin. Soft as fuk.
    Worddd
    My story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160403891

Nutrition and debunked myths for noobies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155909423

Live above the influence & hit your macros

IG: @BadnEvil