eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile how much amino acid tablets equivalent to grams of protein

hi friends ,

, i am vegetarian bodybuilder ,no eggs also, in the offseason i rely on milk products (curd, toned milk, cheese) , whey and amino acids.my question is if in the contest time i have to take just amino acids how many of them do i need , right now i am 234 pounds heavy with around 14 pounds of body fat .if i have to fullfill my protein intake from only amino acid tablets only how much do i need to take ?if iam 220 pounds lean then do i have to take 120 tablets a day supposing each tablet having 2 grams of protein.???

thanks and regards.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can't replace your entire protein macros for amino acids
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthandfit32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go with powders instead of amino pills. Figure 1 gram of protein is SOMEWHAT equal to 1 gram of amino acids depending upon the aminos in the product. Not sure what you are taking. There are aminos that are mainly for hear, skin, nails etc that in protein as well as other processes. BCAA's are predominantly the aminos responsible for muscle building but I wouldn't go on a glutamine free diet either. Glutamine does help it's just not that helpful for normal people that eat protein b/c it's abundant in protein sources. Adding more glutamine to your diet may prevent muscle breakdown but it isn't typically a muscle builder. I guess if you go on an amino acid only diet that doesn't have a full spectrum then glutamine would become a muscle builder for you. Also, essential amino acids are the aminos your body needs to get in from whole food. Non essential etc are obviously what they state they are although important.

I wouldn't get all your aminos from free form. I wouldn't rely on just shakes either. Supplementation is exactly what it implies. Fill in the gaps. Personally I like to use anabolic amino formulations like Purple Wraath because I count that as more protein then it actually is while keep cals low. It's just a number that works for me. I'd probably have to get in another 25 grams of protein plus and it wouldn't be equal to the recovery I get from missing my macros and making it up with Wraath - if that even makes sense to you.

Also, I don't just supplement with whey protein - I do count is as whole food if I have it with a meal. If I add an extra shake during the day I view that moreso like filling in the gaps but you can also use whey protein as part of your meal. Two ways to look at it. ProNom is my choice for accomplishing both of these ways I look at a versatile supplement like ProNom.

So instead of eating eggs on whole grain/wheat or oatmeal I can drink a shake and add the 10 grams of protein I get from a whole cup of oats so that's about 35 grams of protein and 50 grams of carbs - that's a low calorie meal for the day with very little fat.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eighteentwenty View Post
    if i have to fullfill my protein intake from only amino acid tablets only
    no.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

amino acids tablets intake??????

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    no.
    thanks every one, i know i should not rely only on amino acid tabs for protein intake....but my limitation is that i am a strict vegetarian , only whey protein , amino acid tabs and bcaa powder , this is what i take for protein....but taking protein powder continously for 15 days i saw less change in my body fat levels may b coz of some sugar content , i was taking around 10 scoops of whey , dymatize and ultimate nutrition , but when i shifted to amino acid tabs of universal 2700 only for 1 week around 50 tabs per day and 30 grams of bcaa per day , the results were really amazing..i am also on low carb diet .
    i am still looking for answer for the right amount of amino acid tablets intake according to my body.One more question you people said that e.a.a are necessary for muscle growth (bcaa) what if i start taking only 50 grams of just bcaa daily and only carbs and fats , would there be any muscle growth ?? , b coz bcaa are the only which goes to build new muscle and other aminos are necessary for phenylalanine cycle .
    thanks and regards.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks every one, i know i should not rely only on amino acid tabs for protein intake....but my limitation is that i am a strict vegetarian , only whey protein , amino acid tabs and bcaa powder , this is what i take for protein....but taking protein powder continously for 15 days i saw less change in my body fat levels may b coz of some sugar content , i was taking around 10 scoops of whey , dymatize and ultimate nutrition , but when i shifted to amino acid tabs of universal 2700 only for 1 week around 50 tabs per day and 30 grams of bcaa per day , the results were really amazing..i am also on low carb diet .
    i am still looking for answer for the right amount of amino acid tablets intake according to my body.One more question you people said that e.a.a are necessary for muscle growth (bcaa) what if i start taking only 50 grams of just bcaa daily and only carbs and fats , would there be any muscle growth ?? , b coz bcaa are the only which goes to build new muscle and other aminos are necessary for phenylalanine cycle .
    thanks and regards.
    Holy ****, what?
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100) gymratbum is not very well liked. (-100)
    Any professors in the house who wants to tackle this subject?
    I eat
    I eat
    I lift
    I eat some more
    I poop it all out
    Rinse and repeat

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks and regards.
    Best of luck with your failure diet. With so many restrictions, bodybuilding probably isn't for you.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks and regards.
    There is so much no in this. No. No. No. A few grams of carbs or fat are not going to make or break your physique. Do not try to hit your protein macros with AA tablets. Why wouldnt you just stick to the whey protein? There isnt a right answer to how many AA tablets you should be taking because they aren't meant to completely replace the protein in ones diet. 50g of protein is also nowhere near enough protein for your body size.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com