aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aegluc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1 avocado / day ?

Hey ! Sometimes I'm having trouble hitting my fat macros for the day..and i usually down 1 avocado alongside my dinner. That way it fills me up and I get the fat. (it still fits my calories..doesnt put me over). Is this ok though ? It seems to be the key for me to hit the fat macro. I'd rather have 1 avocado than chug down a table spoon of olive oil. At least it takes my hunger away.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, you like it, it fits your macros, you're able to make it fit your calorie requirements, and it satisfies your hunger?

I see no problem.