jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Doing shrugs make my upper back tingly?

When I do shrugs(pinched shoulder blades back and I go up and down) my upper back becomes tingly like I hit a nerve. This happens even with out weight.

What is happening and should I worry about it?

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bumpss

Bumpss

remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) remakelifestyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    When I do shrugs(pinched shoulder blades back and I go up and down) my upper back becomes tingly like I hit a nerve. This happens even with out weight.

What is happening and should I worry about it?
    What Causes Tingling in the Upper Back?

Answer:

Prolonged pressure on a nerve, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and multiple sclerosis are the conditions that causes tingling in the upper back. Other causes of tingling include head and neck injuries, and loss of blood flow to the area. Tingling can be a symptom of more serious permanent nerve damage or underlying disease.

This is just something I googled, do some research about it.

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    means ya got a tiny penis

Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick1996 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by remakelifestyle View Post
    What Causes Tingling in the Upper Back?

Answer:

Prolonged pressure on a nerve, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and multiple sclerosis are the conditions that causes tingling in the upper back. Other causes of tingling include head and neck injuries, and loss of blood flow to the area. Tingling can be a symptom of more serious permanent nerve damage or underlying disease.

This is just something I googled, do some research about it.
    This