ryzouk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help with diet :D

Hello,

I would like for someone to help me create a diet plan. I eat so much **** food its ruining my body. I go to the gym at least 3 time a week and want to build muscle. I am about 13 stone just now. not in the worst as i have been going to the gym for a good bit now just alway thought i could eat **** as long as i go to the gym. But now i want to start a diet plan that will help me build muscle as i live with my parents i dont really have full control of the food in my home. I love pasta, rice, chicken, fish, eggs.... But i dont know whats good for myor portion size. I drink fizzy juice all the time tried the diet but does this make much of a difference.

Ah well if anyone can please help me out hear as i need to get my diet in order asap.

Thank you

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start by reading the relevant stickies at the top of the nutrition forum.

ryzouk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Start by reading the relevant stickies at the top of the nutrition forum.
    I have read a few just don't understand if i want to keep building muscle should i eat to maintain body fat ? or eat more.