KagedLion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine - Beginner Question

I just bought and received my creatine from bodybuilding.com - SportPharma Just Creatine and I have a question.

Do I only take the recommended servings on training days only or also on non training days to not lose any effects or gains from the days I do take it?

ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000) ecominetti is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KagedLion View Post
    I just bought and received my creatine from bodybuilding.com - SportPharma Just Creatine and I have a question.

Do I only take the recommended servings on training days only or also on non training days to not lose any effects or gains from the days I do take it?
    5g, everyday, no cycle, no load

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3-5 grams per day and you are good. You don't have to take it at any specific time either.
    RIP in Peace

Thank you for the help fella's. I read somewhere its better absorbed if taken with gatorade or another sugary drink, any truth to this?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you for the help fella's. I read somewhere its better absorbed if taken with gatorade or another sugary drink, any truth to this?
    yeah, but it only makes any real-world difference if you choose to load (take 20 grams per day) because of a need to become saturated in less than 5 days. Most people do not have a need for that fast saturation. Also, many people find the calories added by such sugary drinks to be a waste of calories.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, these will help with uptake. If you are looking for a non-carbohydrate/calorie based product, a plant extract from russian tarragon has been shown to increase creatine uptake as well -

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/creatine-rt.html

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ecominetti View Post
    5g, everyday, no cycle, no load
    This. It also doesn't matter when you take it, just take it.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Thank you again all.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As stated 3-5 grams per day, everyday, no cycling, no loading. Take it how and when you want to, no juice is necessary (I usually throw my creatine in my protein shake, but that is purely just preference)
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitserko has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Glucose (form of sugar) causes an Insulin spike, Insulin carries Creatine to muscles. However the other side of this is that it is better to avoid any sugars when you can, because oversupply of sugars (Glucose, Fructose, Dextrin, Maltodextrin, Dextrin etc) causes Type 2 Diabetes and if you have it bodybuilding is extremely difficult because nutrients are not properly carried to your muscles. Saying that there is one time and one time only when high sugar is great, it is straight after a workout because your Glycogen is depleted.

My favorite Creatine is Micronized Creatine Mono, it is the same as Creatine Mono only grinded up much finer. As most know - more thoroughly chewed food is better absorbed, the same applies to Micronized Creatine.
    Last edited by fitserko; 08-07-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    I am a published fitness writer of "TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS" available on Amazon worldwide in Print and Kindle - http://tinyurl.com/kmmejof

My book will help to discover facts about supplements you must know to be a professional bodybuilder. It is new, the only and most comprehensive guide on bodybuilding supplements. Recommended by real Professional Bodybuilders. Endorsed by Vlastimil Slechta who qualified for English Bodybuilding Championship Finals.

Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been off the forum or awhile and I get back on to this being one of the top questions on supplement section, I'm guessing no one has learned how to use the search bar yet....
    Within Me Lies The Soul Of A Gladiator, And The Heart Of A Lion

iForce Hemavol review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151140643

iForce Compete review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151141253

I Rep all MILITARY on sight

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ellis42 View Post
    I have been off the forum or awhile and I get back on to this being one of the too questions on supplement section, I'm guessing no one has learned how to use the search bar yet....
    In defense of these repetitive threads, the search feature can be finicky.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Toostrainin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't worry about a loading phase, take 10g a day post workout with simple carbs. simple carbs in your shake with creatine monohydrate allows for an insulin spike, flooding the torn muscles with the carbs and creatine with it.

Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    In defense of these repetitive threads, the search feature can be finicky.
    Lol I would find you in a Creatine thread, it's been to long haha

iForce Hemavol review:

iForce Compete review:

Originally Posted by Toostrainin View Post
    don't worry about a loading phase, take 10g a day post workout with simple carbs. simple carbs in your shake with creatine monohydrate allows for an insulin spike, flooding the torn muscles with the carbs and creatine with it.
    10g.....wait what?

iForce Hemavol review:

iForce Compete review:

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Toostrainin View Post