breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Olympus health premium whey PRO XL protein reviews?

Anyone ever bought it? its 35 pound for 5 kilo which is insanely cheap but wondering if cheap for a reason, anyone know anything about it?
    of course you f***king can, just go do it!

Did someone say icecream? Mediumsized's Avatar
    Mediumsized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by breakbuilder View Post
    Anyone ever bought it? its 35 pound for 5 kilo which is insanely cheap but wondering if cheap for a reason, anyone know anything about it?
    Just looking at this myself. Comparing the nutritional values to BulkPowders (my usual supplier) it looks pretty favourable.

Am just a bit concerned that if it looks to good to be true...

breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breakbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah im the exact same, reviews under the product are all fairly positive but half them might barely lift!

all aminos, decent protein % although a few carbs in it but dont mind, i may just order it to hell!i got the wrong flavor from my last protein dying too get something better

tom1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's mainly soya and glycerine, more maltodextrin than actual whey.

Hence the low price, it would be less than cost if it was genuine 80% whey.

leighton1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you guys buy this ? If you did what's it like thinking of buying it !

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want cheap whey you could check this out, price is similar: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4-...hey-phase.html

adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriansk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought it 2 months back, rasberry flavour. I can't wait to finish it, the taste and texture is disgusting. I mean the price is excellent, but the taste is awful. Different flavours might be better. If you are on a budget, then fack it and get it, if not, look at something else.

maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500) maxnas is not very helpful. (-500)
    Got some this weekend... strawberry flavour.

I usually go with myprotein.com, which is cheap-ish itself, and tasted top quality.

Olympus is not that nice (quite chalky) but not disgusting, and for the price (basically getting double for the same price I pay at my protein, it's defo worth it. I'll be using it from now on as it's bare-able and end of the day I buy it for the easy protein content, not for a nice tasting milkshake...

but yeah, defo not that nice... mabey they'll improve and tweak things over time. I remember myprotein wasn't all that nice when they first started out.

Originally Posted by tom1234 View Post
    It's mainly soya and glycerine, more maltodextrin than actual whey.

Hence the low price, it would be less than cost if it was genuine 80% whey.
    really? how do you know? did you have it tested? does anyone else know about any testing done? i wrote to trading standards havnt heard anything back and being a few weeks

and guys it mixes really ****, like ridiculously ****, until your hand goes numb or use a blender! taste with water is **** will take a few to get used to it, il more then likely be going back to optimum after its gone,

ive being trying to contact the company about the soya content but they started ignoring me

Originally Posted by maxnas View Post
    Got some this weekend... strawberry flavour.

I usually go with myprotein.com, which is cheap-ish itself, and tasted top quality.

Olympus is not that nice (quite chalky) but not disgusting, and for the price (basically getting double for the same price I pay at my protein, it's defo worth it. I'll be using it from now on as it's bare-able and end of the day I buy it for the easy protein content, not for a nice tasting milkshake...

but yeah, defo not that nice... mabey they'll improve and tweak things over time. I remember myprotein wasn't all that nice when they first started out.
    nice tasting milkshake is the last of your worries its the amount of soya and lack of whey that is the concern, the company dont know its contents so its one to be cautious about

update:the company blocked me when asking about their soya levels, clearly its laced in the stuff and definitely a no go, i guess cheap is what cheap does! off too optimum nutrition!

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I Just bought a tub of this and wanted to add a positive review. I really don't understand why people are complaining about this protein. Even if there is a high soy content, it is bro-science at best to try and argue that this is in any way inferior to whey in terms of muscle building potential.

The taste is really good. I was pleasantly surprised at the flavour of it as i had seen some people complaining about this also. I got cookies and cream and it tastes absolutely fine. It is better than the taste of the bulk powders protein that I previously had purchased. There is a little grainy texture/flavour to it and it is much sweeter than I thought it was going to be. I put one scoop in 750ml of water to sip on through the afternoon and was pleasantly surprised at how strong the flavour is. It isn’t as thin as the bulk powders protein either. Seems thicker and much better quality to me.

Considering that this protein is such good value, I would give it a 10/10 review and will be using it as my permanent supplier of protein from now on.
    *****North East UK Crew*****

Lewy009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there anyway it can be tested for protein%? I'm not concerned that the soy content is high, like clangsta mentioned the muscle building potential will be same as whey, my concern is that protein is a competitive market the price they are selling it at is alot lower than anyone else by a fair margin which makes me think the protein % might be lower than on the nutritional label which means they can sell it at the price they are and still make a profit. Where it says you get 23g protein per scoop you might only get 14g per scoop, how is anyone really going to know any difference unless it can be tested.

NOTE: I'm not saying this is what they are doing, it may be genuine, but I would like to know if there is a way this can be tested for protein percentage, when something seems too good to be true it usually is.

Mattmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm pretty sure that the label lists the types of protein used in descending order, e.g. Whey Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Isolate and finally Soy Isolate