kahlkee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Question about ZMA supplement.

Hey everyone!

So i just started taking ZMA since i got it for free when i bought something online. I read about it and it looked awesome.

However i have some question because i thought something was a bit unclear.

First question:

I understand that ZMA helps you sleep. And i can feel that. Ball does it help you fall asleep or does it help you sleep deeper/better?
    I want to know because if it helps you sleep better i should probably take it like 30 minuts before going to sleep so the effect can kick in.

Second question:

I have been taking ZMA for a couple of days now and what i have experienced is that i am very tired the next day. Is it because i dont get enough sleep in the night? Or is it a normal side effect? I usually get about 7+ hours of sleep. And i understand that 8+ hours is recommended. Will 8+ hours of sleep do that i dont feel tired the next day?

Thank you!
    Have a nice day.

(First post, so sorry if i dont fit into the normal post-etiquette, and english is not my first language so hope everything is clear)

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why are you even taking zma???????

PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was taking zma for quite awhile, stopped find cheaper alternative. But, I want using it for any kind of fitness goal. Yes, I had heard the "big news reports" when the supp made a splash few years ago that it could increase test levels and help you recover faster as well. I don't know if any of that is true or not n dint really care honestly.

I was taking it bc I'm a bad insomniac, don't like and can't afford prescription stuff and try to go natural when possible. Well I took for the sleep i I heard of. It worked for awhile, for me I felt it helped with going n staying asleep.

But I'm also taking melatonin every night to sleep as well and have been since my teens. Over teen plus years I'm up to 20-25 mg melatonin now but i was taking this in conjunction with that.

Then the zma stopped working or as well anyway n i just said screw it n went to Walmart to buy bulk diphenhydramine for next to nothing. Generic Benadryl if you don't know. Pop a few of those n I'm good to go to bed. Along with my melatonin. Anyway. I hope this helps you.

As the second poster had asked, i don't know what your taking the zma for, meaning what you want to get from it so best of luck.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    with ZMA or any other supplement always best to follow the label instructions for dosing . I have used ZMA in the past and would take it 45 mins prior to sleep and would fall to sleep quickly after going to bed.. Some days I did walk up and feel the groogy ZMA hangover if I did not get 8-9 hours of solid sleep.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless you were deficient in zinc or magnesium prior to taking it, you're probably not going to notice anything beyond a placebo effect.

The evidence for it doing anything in someone without a deficiency is very weak.