Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation OH CHIT WTF [[[[BB MISC.COM WAS HACKED/KILLED]]] Please noban i love this misc

I rarely ever go there any more but lurk just briefly like once a day or so max

BB MISC.com apparently got hacked wtf i went to the URL (direct to forum) in my history or whatever, and it said some server error i havent seen before

then went straight to the bbmisc.com domain and it redirects to this http://i.imgur.com/NUUFc8Z.jpg (edit: embedded below) wtfff he must have pissed someone off?

Please noban im not spamming this chit but look for yourself chit got hacked hard, i thought vbulletin was secure? Maybe someone guessed his password or some chit? Fukk that sucks id be raging if i was him

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drugs are bad for you.
    bbsitum crew*

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i know. Feelsbadman.jpg

Posted some pics of me there fuark

FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000) FatCatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by viewtifulBrah View Post
    i know man. Feelsbadman.jpg

Who'd he piss off that much wtf?
    And i thought vbulletin was secure as fuk, they must have brute forced/guessed his password? fuk that noise

viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viewtifulBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FatCatty View Post
    Who'd he piss off that much wtf?
    And i thought vbulletin was secure as fuk, they must have brute forced/guessed his password? fuk that noise
    Some are saying that misc admin sold half domain and got burnt

Others say the fbi got involved for drug talk

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

(No racist)

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u'll always have a home here

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubSilky View Post
    this always gets me lol
    bbsitum crew*

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like they did a good job lol.

u mad?
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    u'll always have a home here
    oh this was my home from the start <3 but i lurk briefly there (brb moves slow as chit) because one in a thousand times i check theres osmething interesting or lolzy.

sucks mang, Vbulletin is def. secure so he must have had a noob password for his cpanel/WHM

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs of what happened:
    -MiscAdmin was looking for a co-admin because the forum was getting too busy for him to deal with himself + with his own real life stuff going on
    -He picked the wrong guy.

The problem with ****** was that it used to be a haven for people to talk about things NOT ALLOWED on this misc, but what happened is that it became a haven for BANNED people from this misc.

When those fgts got banned off ****** too, there was nothing but hate for ******. Normal members were allowed to see the Banned Section of the forum (for laughs), and it was obvious there were people who wanted the forum gone.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post
    Cliffs of what happened.

-MiscAdmin was looking for a co-admin because the forum was getting too busy for him to deal with himself + with his own real life stuff going on
    -He picked the wrong guy.
    I highly doubt that though; who would give him lots of money then just do this? Unless for some odd reason he gave the co-admin all server access BEFORE getting the money for some stupid fuking reason

HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HandsomeHippo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fuuuuuaaarrkkkk

MiscAdmin repped me yesterday fuuaaarrkkkk

Location: After Czeching the menu for some Turkey, I drooled, and now I'm, Hungary
    MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrInnovator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scary stuff going on...

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I highly doubt that though; who would give him lots of money then just do this? Unless for some odd reason he gave the co-admin all server access BEFORE getting the money for some stupid fuking reason
    You don't know ****** like I do.

There literally is another FORUM dedicated to posting and sharing Real Life pictures of ****** users. To think there aren't people waiting for their shot to take down the forum is an understatement.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer

Free YBD
    Free hat

WHOIS is pointing the domain ******.com to the nameservers of the namecheap registrar, which means his NAMECHEAP account was prob breached, and the hacker forwarded the domain traffic to the IMGUR url, using namecheap's forwarding service.

THIS MEANS THAT (possibly) JUST THE NAMECHEAP account was breached, not the hosting/server.

THIS MEANS THAT if miscadmin can regain control of his namecheap account and set things back to normal/point DNS back to his server, they may be in luck/the files might all still be in tact and database and all.

Just assuming though

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only a ******* would be a big enough ******* to hack a site for drugs

Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

Originally Posted by KnockoutXX View Post
    You don't know ****** like I do.

There literally are OTHER FORUMS dedicated to posting and sharing Real Life pictures of ****** users. To think there aren't people waiting for their shot to take down the forum is an understatement.

wtf, prime minister? why would people waste their time doing that jesus christ

Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clearview7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had good threads of nude female miscers, feelsbadman.jpg

wtf, prime minister? why would people waste their time doing that jesus christ

Its like the South Park episode, how do you kill that which has no life? I think its high time you realized that there actually are people on the internet who have nothing better to do than to ruin things for others, and this is not limited to forums but this is also online communities, clans, etc.

I'm sure this misc has this same problem, it is just better regulated. Several names come to mind of people who would be willing to pay money to destroy the website.

Miscadmin is a young guy. Can't be mad at him for underestimating how mad some of these losers get.

Originally Posted by Clearview7 View Post
    Had good threads of nude female miscers, feelsbadman.jpg
    well there were more girls on ****** who were posting up nudes there too, but detectives ruined that around February/March.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer

Free YBD
    Free hat

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeySB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gutted
    *Scotland Crew*
    *House / Techno / Trance Crew*

Bench: 120kg x3
    Strict OHP: 155lb / 70kg x5 (Outdated)
    Deadlift: 190kg x1
    ATG Squat: 135kg x3

Originally Posted by ProsperityBrah View Post
    no, the admin of ****** probably had the whois data private.

It is private but you can still view nameservers on private

Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000) Mizzoutiger26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jimmies rustled. Some people are huge *******s gotdamn.
    Comp : 540.5/352/622.5 @ 198
    Gym : 525/390/605

MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100) MaleFashion is not very well liked. (-100)
    Obviously not fbi lol

so MA gave the user and pass to someone who fukd it up and took it down? Anyone know which user it was?
    What was the motivation to shut it down?

u mirin my hat !!!!!! astraman1's Avatar
    astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at least that wont happen here
    for future reference my hat is a hospital sick bowl that i put on my head to cheer my daughter up while she was in hospital im being asked about it so much i thought id add it to my sig

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

The road to success is always under construction.

Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uvogin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not like this, Not like this :'(

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    so banned *******s got mad and paid a hacker to hack it?

That entire place was a cesspool of elitists, *******s, trolls, FAs, and losers

ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProsperityBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some are saying that misc admin sold half domain and got burnt

I remember seeing a sticky by the admin saying he was going to sell 49% of the forum for a co-admin.

kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kahri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bb rare 200page zyzz thread

Originally Posted by MaleFashion View Post
    What was the motivation to shut it down?

Rustled jimmies and too much free time.

How hard is this to understand?

LOL. You must not be aware of the gh15 forums or the bluelight forums or shroomcity forums or grasscity forums or i could go on for days
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer

Free YBD
    Free hat