Closed Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImaSikkunt View Post
    I only re-registered here to address the SD Army because I saw numerous people asking about my permaban on ****** and how I can be contacted now.

BBMiscAdmin was interested in selling 49% of his site, and I PM'd him with an offer to purchase 100% of the site. I told him my offer amount factored in long term sustainability, potential profitability, his corner on the market...etc. He sent me back a rude PM, letting me know that Google AdSense generated $600. - $700. per month in revenue, and the large add at the bottom of the site generated $100. per month in revenue (of course he had no proof of this). Because he seemed rustled I didn't respond to his PM.

A short time later a NuMisc'er posted a thread asking how much BBMiscAdmin was asking for 49% ownership of the site. I posted in that thread, saying he was overvaluing the site's worth, but I understood because he created it with his hard work...etc.

I immediately received a second rude PM from BBMiscAdmin letting me know that I was receiving a "FINAL WARNING" for discussing a PM in a thread (I guess he forgot when he posted selective parts of my PM with Rufio without my permission, in a thread for everyone to see). I didn't post ANYTHING about our PM conversation, and this wasn't listed as a rule in his "Terms of Service."

At this point I replied back and explained that I broke no rules and warned him that his mismanagement of ****** would lead to its downfall. I also said I didn't obtain my happiness from his site, so he could eat me.

I received a PM reply back that I was being a "snarky old man" and I needed a "time out." I was banned for seven days, with no official reason given.

After being banned numerous ****** members began asking about my ban, and requesting I be unbanned. I know of at least one thread like this that he deleted, and another that he locked. Some members were questioning his decision and joking that he banned me after we traded dick pics lol. As usual, he took things personal and used his eAuthority to do something about it. He permabanned me to in his words piss off "my followers" so he could "flush them from the site." The ban reason was "****/wierdkunt."

I knew from the moment that I called him out on being a non-lifting fraud that his infamous "physique pic" wasn't legit. He's simply a Paki, non-lifting nerd from Aussie who enjoyed the Admin ePower and people kissing his a$$. It's ironic that in his words he created the NuMisc to have an alternative to the Nazi Mods of Old Misc, and he ended up doing the same thing.

To BBMiscAdmin, you reap what you sow, dickhead!

As for me, I am officially done Misc'ing. I will always be a Misc'er at heart, but it's time to move on. If you're interested in keeping in touch, or need advice, or someone to talk to, or trade dick pics with discreetly (that's right, I said it), you can hit me up by email (onecomputergeek@yahoo.com), or KIK Messenger (HeavenlyErected).

I'll always be proud of the countless Misc'ers I have helped in private (through financial hard times, sexual preference confusion...etc.), and for the 150+ Misc'ers I have traded dick pics with. That's right, the dirtiest secret of the Misc boys - there's a ton of bi and gay guys here and I'll never tell who they are, but you might be surprised. Maybe if everyone would try caring for each other and being less judgmental and superficial, they could be more open with who they are and how they feel.

Sincerely,

SexualDeviant
    Oh snap in after SD
    Misc med crew~~

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey brah, we're all gonna make it. Stay true to yourself and never apologize for who you are.
    so viking brah gave you dicks pics? lol.

erikaishawt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erikaishawt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just want our site back........

fuuuu even bring back SNAFU....

jesus.....it was the only thing that i really checked out on the internet recently.

WHO THE HELL CARES IF GUYS ARE GAY? OR WOMEN ARE LESBIANS???????????
    or dick pics were shown lol

you choose to do what you want.

also...what ever happend to my homie in SDs basement?

anyways.... i miss ******. was a solid site and the users who frequented it got used to each other and made it great.

-alleyviper aka cobracommander

lol @ backstabber

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    I assume this means that vikingbrah is bisex.

Vikingbrah ive offeree you money countless times to drive south of st paul and run a fkn errand for me.

still offering you $30 too.
    I'm straight as an arrow, partner!

I think I'm going to miss duckbois silly threads the most, he was such a cheeky duck.
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.

LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LxrdBeauty is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    damm thats actually kinda sad, i actually **** with some of you *****s to

Peace and love from the yung blessed demi gaaawd

www .miscupload.com/upload/580310534482767411122829.png

-lord beauty

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AsSayf View Post
    all traces of your indiscretions are gone.... maybe you did this.... convienient

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO HIDE

@Nvious, this is a conspiracy.
    Hahaha fuarkkk man dem David Icke Reptilian Shapeshifters brah,,, gotta watch out for them, I hear they're quite haram! @Hulk_ how much haram is going on in this thread brah, also any new updates on the ana arms?

Originally Posted by erikaishawt View Post
    here it goes *******s:

-sup NVious?

-alleyviper
    Nm mang, just releasing energy brah. Feels good to get it all out though, gotta keep trucking along and make it so all you sick kunts can be proud! HBU?

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs* View Post
    so viking brah gave you dicks pics? lol.
    No sir!
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.

ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ViolentAndFunky View Post
    FUARK SD! I'll miss your cheeky sexually deviant posts. I thought you were a high repper on old misc though, must be confused with someone else. That sucks about MiscAdmin, he seemed like a good guy from what I saw.

Is this stuff I'm hearing about MiscAdmin being a non lifting indian true?
    I had a pretty decent rep power here under my SexualDeviant account, especially considering my posts. I was only red because a Mod negged me shortly before I was permabanned. Probably jealous of my huge johnson, I get it.

And yes, it's true about BBMiscAdmin lol.
    SexualDeviant

To contact me, email me at onecomputergeek@yahoo.com, or KIK Message me at HeavenlyErected.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Misc Legend Crew

Bi Crew

Horse Cock Crew

copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post

I'm gonna miss this forum so much. You don't even know how rattled I am right now, hard to stay #positive #based during these times.

I could write threads and threads about what a great experience what it was. All the memes: Haram/Hram/Admire/Guarrkkk/It's the t...(srs)/It's the EDM/clavicles. All the posters, I'd name you one by one, but everyone knows who they are, the lulz, the trolling, the love....what I got from that forum....timeless.

**** mang.....wish we could go back and do it again, I know we'd change a few things to be a bit more positive and avoid these things. I hope all of you have amazing lives, I hope all of you achieve your lifting goals, I hope you all find your true love, I hope all the best befalls each one of you and if you're ever in need for ANYTHING, I'm a PM away. I wish I could hug you guys because that forum really really helped in a way that's inexplicable within a few sentences. Thank you all for improving my life!

Shoot me a friend invite on here so we can all stay in touch
    Love you man, we're all gonna make it somehow.

PM me here when you find your latin moon.
    "God gave you the shoes to fit you, so put 'em on and wear 'em"

++ Positive Crew ++
    *Colombian Misc Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    MISC Approaches/Pick-Up Crew (Beginner)

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Originally Posted by jumpman18 View Post
    No sir!
    Brah Im gonna paypal you $40 if you go to the ****ing mississipi river and do something there

hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hutch1999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was not aware of the SD drama. He was a positive contributor to lifting and mma threads even if you didn't agree with his sexual preferences.
    *Misc Firearms Crew Illuminati*

"Weapons of Peace" - Kalashnikov Concern

Registered User NectarOfTheGods's Avatar
    NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000) NectarOfTheGods is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wouldn't they have backup files? Most sites do. It kind of works like a "system restore".
    "Your body is a sculpture, and you are the artist."

Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea products and Matcha Pills

https://www.cupofmatcha.com

erikaishawt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erikaishawt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Was not aware of the SD drama. He was a positive contributor to lifting and mma threads even if you didn't agree with his sexual preferences.
    There was no SD drama. just haters. SD is a solid dude.

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    numisc sounds like a place I would have enjoyed if I ever left the hnnnngh section. Fawk
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'm gonna miss this forum so much. You don't even know how rattled I am right now, hard to stay #positive #based during these times.

I could write threads and threads about what a great experience what it was. All the memes: Haram/Hram/Admire/Guarrkkk/It's the t...(srs)/It's the EDM/clavicles. All the posters, I'd name you one by one, but everyone knows who they are, the lulz, the trolling, the love....what I got from that forum....timeless.

**** mang.....wish we could go back and do it again, I know we'd change a few things to be a bit more positive and avoid these things. I hope all of you have amazing lives, I hope all of you achieve your lifting goals, I hope you all find your true love, I hope all the best befalls each one of you and if you're ever in need for ANYTHING, I'm a PM away. I wish I could hug you guys because that forum really really helped in a way that's inexplicable within a few sentences. Thank you all for improving my life!

Shoot me a friend invite on here so we can all stay in touch
    That edm/music thread you made was great. Was still going through downloading new songs. Will miss that thread.

ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImaSikkunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Thanks brah, I enjoy both lifting and MMA greatly and I hope that came through in my posts. My avi/bodyspace pic here is very recent, and I must say I look pretty damn good for 34.
    SexualDeviant

To contact me, email me at onecomputergeek@yahoo.com, or KIK Message me at HeavenlyErected.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Misc Legend Crew

Bi Crew

Horse Cock Crew

ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViolentAndFunky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LxrdBeauty View Post
    damm thats actually kinda sad, i actually **** with some of you *****s to

Peace and love from the yung blessed demi gaaawd

www .miscupload.com/upload/580310534482767411122829.png

-lord beauty
    FUARK LORD BEAUTY, I miss you man. Especially your trolling in the early Dec days.

Originally Posted by erikaishawt View Post
    There was no SD drama. just haters. SD is a solid dude.
    Thanks, that means a lot!
    SexualDeviant

Old Misc Legend Crew

Bi Crew

Horse Cock Crew

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Thanks brah, I enjoy both lifting and MMA greatly and I hope that came through in my posts. My avi/bodyspace pic here is very recent, and I must say I look pretty damn good for 34.
    You never PMd me a picture of you wife. I just want to see a pic of her.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by copypast0r View Post
    Love you man, we're all gonna make it somehow.

PM me here when you find your latin moon.
    My charming Columbian amigo, como as coisas vao? Voce mirin?

Soon pal, very very soon I'll have the entire story for yall. Gonna make my partners proud.

Originally Posted by UmadcauseUbad View Post
    That edm/music thread you made was great. Was still going through downloading new songs. Will miss that thread.
    I may duplicate that thread here, since it seems quite a few of you liked it.

but how can we make it now : (

-alleyviper

miss my brahs and KAT....only bc she promised to sucked me off til my eyes exploded out of my head. herheheheheueue

LORD BEAUTY is up in this bitch??????????? lololol

loved that *******...srs. he was hilarious

My charming Columbian amigo, como as coisas vao? Voce mirin?

Soon pal, very very soon I'll have the entire story for yall. Gonna make my partners proud.
    NVious just rep me here. Might as well. Was a follower of your crazy conspiracy threads

bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbmiscrefugee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I only re-registered here to address the SD Army because I saw numerous people asking about my permaban on ****** and how I can be contacted now.

BBMiscAdmin was interested in selling 49% of his site, and I PM'd him with an offer to purchase 100% of the site. I told him my offer amount factored in long term sustainability, potential profitability, his corner on the market...etc. He sent me back a rude PM, letting me know that Google AdSense generated $600. - $700. per month in revenue, and the large add at the bottom of the site generated $100. per month in revenue (of course he had no proof of this). Because he seemed rustled I didn't respond to his PM.

A short time later a NuMisc'er posted a thread asking how much BBMiscAdmin was asking for 49% ownership of the site. I posted in that thread, saying he was overvaluing the site's worth, but I understood because he created it with his hard work...etc.

I immediately received a second rude PM from BBMiscAdmin letting me know that I was receiving a "FINAL WARNING" for discussing a PM in a thread (I guess he forgot when he posted selective parts of my PM with Rufio without my permission, in a thread for everyone to see). I didn't post ANYTHING about our PM conversation, and this wasn't listed as a rule in his "Terms of Service."

At this point I replied back and explained that I broke no rules and warned him that his mismanagement of ****** would lead to its downfall. I also said I didn't obtain my happiness from his site, so he could eat me.

I received a PM reply back that I was being a "snarky old man" and I needed a "time out." I was banned for seven days, with no official reason given.

After being banned numerous ****** members began asking about my ban, and requesting I be unbanned. I know of at least one thread like this that he deleted, and another that he locked. Some members were questioning his decision and joking that he banned me after we traded dick pics lol. As usual, he took things personal and used his eAuthority to do something about it. He permabanned me to in his words piss off "my followers" so he could "flush them from the site." The ban reason was "****/wierdkunt."

I knew from the moment that I called him out on being a non-lifting fraud that his infamous "physique pic" wasn't legit. He's simply a Paki, non-lifting nerd from Aussie who enjoyed the Admin ePower and people kissing his a$$. It's ironic that in his words he created the NuMisc to have an alternative to the Nazi Mods of Old Misc, and he ended up doing the same thing.

To BBMiscAdmin, you reap what you sow, dickhead!

As for me, I am officially done Misc'ing. I will always be a Misc'er at heart, but it's time to move on. If you're interested in keeping in touch, or need advice, or someone to talk to, or trade dick pics with discreetly (that's right, I said it), you can hit me up by email (onecomputergeek@yahoo.com), or KIK Messenger (HeavenlyErected).

I'll always be proud of the countless Misc'ers I have helped in private (through financial hard times, sexual preference confusion...etc.), and for the 150+ Misc'ers I have traded dick pics with. That's right, the dirtiest secret of the Misc boys - there's a ton of bi and gay guys here and I'll never tell who they are, but you might be surprised. Maybe if everyone would try caring for each other and being less judgmental and superficial, they could be more open with who they are and how they feel.

Sincerely,

SexualDeviant
    We should use this opportunity to rebuild the community from scratch SRS
    You were already prepared to buy 100% of the shares. What stops you from creating a new forum anyway? We could maybe buy back the domain name or have a fresh new start with an original branding.

PM me if you want to discuss about this.

Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    NVious just rep me here. Might as well. Was a follower of your crazy conspiracy threads
    I would brah, but I'm on R/C hard, will try to get some of you sick kunts, just keep reminding me.

I would brah, but I'm on R/C hard, will try to get some of you sick kunts, just keep reminding me.
    keep those greens to urself *****. youve been a good brah. keep helping people, and giving insight.

-alleyviper

MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000)
    God damn it all this happened while I was at court today!?

Planche: Achieved
    Front Lever: Achieved
    Back Lever: Achieved
    One Arm Pullup for reps: *SoClose*

Lean Bulk 4 Life Crew
    Calisthenics Crew
    Crippled Crew
    Doesn't Train Legs Crew
    Russian & Polish Crew
    Longboarding Crew
    203 Crew
    Always Negs Back Crew

Only thing I wonder is your facial aesthetics. You have a good body, an amazing attitude towards life... positive, upbeat, generous, and giving.......

wonder how your sex life is cuz. u be smashing bishes or doing work to improve yourself?

Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nessa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xJuggHeadx View Post
    whoever it was, my hat goes off to him. That's one bad ass motherphucker

Gained root access to the server, deleted not only the database but all backups along with it. Shut the whole site down in its entirety. Shyte man, can you say pwned?

Not to mention taking over the admin's ********, paypal, and other accounts.
    Sounds like the owner of ****** is just an idiot and downloaded a trojan/keylogger or something else simple (used same pass for everything)

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    posted maybe twice on ******

i kind of always knew it would have the same fate as muscle-shred/dual-fit/muscle-base/every other previous misc alternative.