gsingh55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How I healed my ulnar nerve entrapment w/o surgery

Hey guys, for over 3 months i struggled with severe ulnar nerve entrapment in both elbows to the point where it hurt to even bend my elbow. I experience tingling in my pinky and palm. This "injury" can be very frustrating but i'm going to tell you how I healed this by myself and hopefully this will work for you guys as well. After much research i realized that my problem could be solved by simply stretching. The ulnar nerve runs through the wrist, forearm, tricep region, pec minor, pec major, lats, and neck. You need to thoroughly stretch each of these areas twice a day. Additionally, I bought a foam roller and did my best to roll each of these areas. Doing so released tension. I won't get into why it helps, but trust me it does. It only took me a week of doing these things to heal my ulnar nerve entrapment in both elbows. Hopefully this works for you guys too. I know everyone is going to tell you that surgery is the only real fix and that is absolute bull****. Goodluck guys.

anth1127 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have gone through the same thing and for better or worse had surgery on my left elbow for it. sometimes i still experience symptoms. what specific stretches did you that helped?

kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kh971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine has had me sidelined now for almost a year.