gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

couldnt bench press today

i did my 115lb warm up 12 sets fine. my second set was 155lbs which i normally do 10 reps of. today i was doing terrible form and could barely lift it up without shaking the bar crazy. i only did 2. Every other excercise was great. I did machine chest press, overhead chest press, dips, and seated machine flys perfectly but i couldnt bench at all. Could it be that the bar was placed higher than im used to? ( as i was leaving i realized that the bar might have been higher than im used to) but im not sure if thats the reason. Or was it just an off day? Maybe its because i skipped my shoulder day last week? I had no pain whatsoever.

DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gstevenboi View Post
    i did my 115lb warm up 12 sets fine. my second set was 155lbs which i normally do 10 reps of. today i was doing terrible form and could barely lift it up without shaking the bar crazy. i only did 2. Every other excercise was great. I did machine chest press, overhead chest press, dips, and seated machine flys perfectly but i couldnt bench at all. Could it be that the bar was placed higher than im used to? ( as i was leaving i realized that the bar might have been higher than im used to) but im not sure if thats the reason. Or was it just an off day? Maybe its because i skipped my shoulder day last week? I had no pain whatsoever.
    It happens from time to time. Just keep up with it and you'll be fine
    Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

*Philadelphia Phillies Crew*

RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Think that could have anything to do with doing 12 frigging sets of 115, lol.

gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gstevenboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha no thats my warm up. its very light. i usually do 8-10 of 175 and 4-6 of 195 but couldnt do 2 of 155 -.-